Real Motivation

This is what women think:
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/12/11/cat-person

reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/7j71xa/how_do_you_feel_about_cat_person/

lose the weight, get practice with prostitutes, and stop treating them like they are anything other than a human being.

My cat>roasties and their shit opinions

Women are just children without the associated innocence. They are just the gatekeepers of sex. Without that, they would be nothing. If this was 60 years ago when a woman could maintain a household, cook, etc you might have a point.

>implying i'm going to read a 7,000-word story
Lol

>implying ur not feverishly engrossed in it right now.

>feverishly engrossed
Made me chuckle. I actually skipped to the end – I guess the man is just a Nice Guy?

good point to get across to the bitter people on here

however, I wish they wouldn't spam Veeky Forums with their self-pitying

>that reddit shit
>literaly every post "WHOA I didn't know other women felt the same way or had the same experience! I thought i was special and different!"
>"Nah it was just sex and it was a hassle just to say no so I had sex...wait...was that rape that I said yes but didn't really want it?"

Lol fucking roasties even in their own bubble act miserable to each other

how do I stop treating girls like humans? I always read advice about how you should stop giving a shit about girls, etc. but I have no clue how you go about doing it. It seems if I actually do that everyone starts thinking I'm an asshole and avoids me

And this is fit related how?

>“That’s an . . . unusual choice,” she said. “I don’t think I’ve ever actually sold a box of Red Vines before.”
>Flirting

This is way to long, TLDR ver?

I'm not reading a short romance novel. Someone give me cliffs of this bullshit?

shes goes into graphic detail describing sex with an inept overweight 35 yr old manchild who basically rapes her, then he gets mad at her when she stops replying to him. somehow it's her fault for giving him pity sex because he was so pitiful. actually he was just disgusting (physically and mentally). she is confused and torn over why she did it, and ends up concluding it's because she hates herself and has no self-worth.

>girls want to be brute-fucked by an alpha with muscles

wew this is news to me

And the whole thing reeks from men hating feminist bullshit

it's confirmation of what they keep denying, proving that Veeky Forums is the only way.

20 year old college girl accidentally flirts with a 34 year old NEET, goes on an awkward and bad first date, sleeps with him, he's bad at sex, she goes home and cuts it off, he hounds her when he sees her out with other guys and texts her like a desperate twit, calls her a whore, fin.

Basically college girl throws NEET pity sex, he's bad in bad and has a shitty attitude, he acts like a fag when she ends it.

It's not an active treatment of shit. You have to just passively not care much about what they talk about. As soon as you seem genuinely interested in what they're doing (prior to a relationship setting) they will view you as a friend. When you act as if you have better things going on - but don't explicitly say it - they view you as confident and that they have to vie with something else for your attention. Their sincere hope is that the other things you're forgoing to be able to speak or spend time with them is women. Men don't want women to speak to other men, women also don't want men to be speaking to other women. I've spoken with at least a couple dozen women that will try to rush flirty discussion to kind of establish a rapport with me and keep me not interested in other women. This is especially true in large city environments.

I've done this and girls have never given a shit about me. plus if I'm not supposed to care then if I try to ask her out or flirt with her doesn't that mean that I automatically become interested in them? which essentially leads to everything you said? how am i supposed to get a gf in that case? this seems so complicated.

Just skimmed the article.
>It occurred to her that she’d never gone to someone’s house to have sex before; because she’d dated only guys her age, there had always been some element of sneaking around, to avoid roommates.

>Losing her virginity had been a long, drawn-out affair preceded by several months’ worth of intense discussion with her boyfriend of two years, plus a visit to the gynecologist and a horrifically embarrassing but ultimately incredibly meaningful conversation with her mom, who, in the end, had not only reserved her a room at a bed-and-breakfast but, after the event, written her a card
Is this really how fucked up the Americans are with their sexuality?

Models- mark manson

>women knowing what they want
Its like your mother abandoned you and you grew up in men only institute.

This.
>Almost 2018
>Veeky Forums but not owning a bloatmaxxx hairy viking cat
Not gonna make it

From the Reddit:

"So, is this covertly a morality tale about extending sympathy to creepy losers?"

It's interesting to me how often those two words get lumped together, 'creepy' and 'loser.' How many men are creepy but not losers? How many losers aren't creepy? Does being creepy turn you into a loser over time, or does being a loser lead to creepy behavior? It's a total chicken and egg thing. Regardless, the two seem inextricably linked for many women.

I read this story and thought of two people. First I thought of my wife's best friend, who was the girl in the story at 18 when she lost her virginity, was still that same woman at 22 when I met her through my wife, and still is today at 30 (we actually have the same birthday, just turned). She still dates losers because they validate her emotionally. She is hot, bright, friendly, giving. Still can't keep a guy.

The other person I thought of was myself. I was a loser as a teenager and developed, in retrospect, some creepy habits and behaviors. I had an idea of how women "should" perceive what I was doing, but in retrospect, I was being a fucking creep. I grew up, pulled the stick out of my ass, got a girlfriend by 22, was married at 28, and now have am now expecting my first kid at 30. I could totally have been that guy in the story, but I was lucky; I was engrossed in my grad studies when I met my gf so I was too busy to be needy, and she was too busy with her own early career to be overly needed. Had she been a demanding or needy person or if I had worshipped her, it never would have worked. Women want to be desired, not worshipped, and so many men, especially on this board, fail to understand the difference.

This

>tfw cat actually runs to the door whenever I come home
>tfw cat sits at the window sill and waits for me to get back

Say hi to Beans Veeky Forums

That is a nice cat user.

t. misanthrope

That pathetic sequence of texts at the end, what a fucking bugman is that guy, it never happens IRL.

you're damn right

picked her up at a shelter. Idk why anyone would give up the best fucking cat

she's never bitten, hissed or scratched at me and loves people and dogs. Best fucking decision I made in my life

>gir is looking at Robert’s furniture, art, etc
>”she had the brief wild idea that maybe this was not a room at all but a trap meant to lure her into the false belief that Robert was a normal person, a person like her”

How do I contact author in order for her to DELETE THIS?! DELETE THIS NOW

Seriously though, I’ve never had an XP like this guy, genuinely have a really good time with girls (and the relationships actually continue). That being said, this article really inspired me to cut out the creepy loser shit I do from time to time.

Although, from the dating books and blogs that I’ve read, Robert did do one key fucking ALPHA trait, which even the author admired got her wet (literally). When she started to whine or cry, he’d call her sweetheart, wrap her up in his arms, and kiss her forehead.

AKA be her daddy. That’s the real persona that just makes women want you without them understanding g why, and it’s why creepy loser Robert even got laid in the first place. Women are emotional, men have to be the rock. Even Robert has potential to turn it around, but maybe at 34 it’s too late?

He is at peak SMV pic related

>He was tall, which she liked
Goddamnit. Every. Fucking. Time.

Tl;Dr?

imagine thinking signing upto something and then liking it less than you thought is somehow a deep groundbreaking life event

like how dull does your life have to be for a bad shag to be that central to your identity

Hi Beans. Mirin your cute as fuck cat user. Burmese/Siamese?

>girl flirts with guy
>girl forms emotional attachment with a guy
>girl goes on date with a guy
>girl convinced him she wanted a drink
>girl insists on going back to his place
>girl insists on getting naked on his bed
>girl insists on having his penis inside her
>girl does any position the guy wants until he finishes
>girl completely ghosts him
>girl is amused when he texts her angrily
>girl writes a story rediculous him with implications of date rape

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the the millennial woman

Siamese as fuck

*rediculing

Also, the moral lessons here are twofold: 1.) Don’t treat women with respect until they earn it
2.) But also don’t be a weird creepy loser

What creepy stuff did he actually do?

my cat smells a THOT

>I've done this and girls have never given a shit about me
You are ugly then

>Siamese as fuck
lel
also do you make your cat smell what you're doing every time you're cooking and she comes by?
I do that all the time, mine hates oranges and tangerines but she's curious and always comes back to have a smell

cats are great.

Though i agree there is some sense of jealousy in how you go about dating and flirting. I always go about it as though its not specifically other partners or women that i'm spending my time on, rather that i have my own life, hobbies, job, responsibilities, etc and I'm not putting her on a pedestal and obsessing like a moron. regular women (the healthy normal ones at least) just want to connect to another normal human who is just as balanced as they are (or at least perceive themselves to be.) The dating game does have the whole "spend more attention on me" thing going on though.

Got siamese stray also. Feed it and it comes back every now and then

I am wondering how much that changes with time. I'm in my 20's and you get a whole spectrum of people who are bumbling about their romantic lives in dumb or smart ways. I hope it gets a little more filtered as i get older

HI BEANS

pretty good read 2bh

Well as one of the reddit users writes, there is a difference between creepy guys and losers, but more often than not they end up intertwining in a chicken vs the egg sort of way.

The guy starts off though just being kind of a loser. Somewhat draws responses, sad shoulders, going to movies alone, not picking up on social cues, being a bit emotional (getting hurt easily and reacting to the hurt sadly/quietly rather than calmly or even aggressively). He’s also overweight.

However, as soon as she gets alone with him creepy alarms start going off - he’s 34 years old but has an unkempt car with candy wrappers everywhere, he takes her to see a holocaust movie on the side of town away from her neighborhood, takes her to a bar in a similarly different area, and then his home is sort of decorated to make it seem like he’s a real person... like here is art and furniture in the first room but his actual bedroom is just a mattress on the floor with a laptop nearby.

Also after she ghosts him, he goes to the bar she recommended on the first date (but he denied) and basically sits alone and waits for her to get there. He also texts her relentlessly after she ghosts him, ending by calling her a whore

Like I said, don’t be like this guy. The fact that the dumb thot even went out with him makes me suspect of how stinky her fat vag must really be to be so desperate.

Jesus how resentful can you get

Hello Beans ! You be a good kitty now

Thanks for the summarizing those points user

>>pic related
Some graph made with no real data by a 34 year old man?

Honestly? Go hang out with girls you don't want to actively fuck. Like, go to social parties, hang out with random friends, make friends with couples, etc etc. You'll eventually get pretty good at interacting with them in contexts outside of dating, which helps immensely.

You are overthinking this. Stop thinking.

Just go hang out with people without strings attached. Don't flirt, don't hit on them, don't do some sort of weird "lol you're a girl" shit. Just go have fun.

One rule I have, which I HIGHLY recommend, is to go to a lot of parties and make it a rule to not flirt with girls. Don't hit on them, don't even give them a side eye. Be friendly, be talkative, have fun, but don't even try to make the slightest of a move. It's not only good training (and keeps your social reputation intact, which is VERY IMPORTANT in certain circles), but it'll open doors you wouldn't expect.

>is to go to a lot of parties and make it a rule to not flirt with girls
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

You're retarded, she brought the whole thing on herself by being an immature cunt.
>girl wants sex with fat guy she texted with for a bit and initiates all activity with him
>decides she doesn't want to have sex just before they begin because he's a disgusting manchild
>never tells him or hints at her hesitancy and goes along with the sex anyway
>he immediately starts acting like a nu-male faggot and she cuts contact off once he sends her emojis

... can you honestly debate this graph? Go ahead, let’s hear your analysis. Let’s hear how women get more attractive with age or about how men become less attractive as they accumulate more wealth and power.

Heh. Nothing personal, kid.

This line of thinking is EXACTLY how you don't get laid in 2017. Well done.

Didn't copy and paste the links because I thought it was about a crazy cat lady who prefers cats to men... But what? Wtf? Are you trolling those of us who didn't read it? lmao

How normal people lose their virginity

>meet someone who is kinda gf/bf but not quite
>get horny and fuck
>either brag to friends afterwards or feel a bit weird and pretend it didn't happen depending on gender

I honestly dread knowing that I'll be "old" one day and these crazy fuckers will be in charge of everything. They will be the politicians, the police, the doctors, the journalists... We'll probably feel how old people feel today. I'm only fucking 28 and wow I understand now why older generations hate younger generations. Apparently every generation becomes more and more retarded until there is a big war to remind everyone to stop being a massive fucking phaggot.

Also holy shit I just been drinking some sample sized pre-workout some store sent me in the mail in some ziplock back with a printed white sticker label on it saying "one serving - obliterate" and I swear it's spiked with something. I can't stop rubbing my face. Stretching my forehead skin up feels so good. Feels like my forehead is my g-spot

I actually know a guy who thinks this. A good friend of mine. "Nah, bro, you gotta make a move!" etc.

Problem is, his social reputation is fucked. Everyone knows he's trying to get into someone - anyone's - pants, so the girl network kinda works to fuck him out of it. Like, they know if he's talking to a girl, he's hitting on her. Doesn't work.

Then again, I'm really talking about scenarios like private social clubs, where everyone eventually knows everyone.

I'd contend that both of them are horrible-ass people. The dude's a fucking loser, but so is the girl, albeit just in a very different way that's somehow more socially acceptable.

I wouldn't worry too much about this, I doubt most of the people we're talking about will ever elevate beyond being mere writers, pissing their vitriol into the ocean of piss that is the Internet.

He was not Chad

>Apparently every generation becomes more and more retarded until there is a big war to remind everyone to stop being a massive fucking phaggot.

F-fucking delete this n-now

Women are themost attracted to men their own age.

Men are the most attracted to ~20 yo women.

Get over it.

if i dont flirt with girls how will they know I'm interested in them and not just some "you're such a great friend" soyboi?

You have to be attractive first

>She thought he was going to go in for a kiss and prepared to duck and offer him her cheek, but instead of kissing her on the mouth he took her by the arm and kissed her gently on the forehead, as though she were something precious. “Study hard, sweetheart,” he said. “I will see you soon.”

mlady

>Women are themost attracted to men their own age
Theyre by far the most attracted to men several years older then themselves. If you didnt notice this throughout highschool you are a brainlet.

Pretty much true.

Girls want someone between 0 and 4 years older in general... The reason older men 35+ may experience a lot more desire by women than when they were younger is because the women know they are of less value and become desperate.

As someone who is nearing 30 at an alarming rate, I can confirm that I only desired women my own age when I was under 20 years old.

Even when I was 23/24 etc. I still noticed women my age were already past their prime in most cases. Skin was no longer tight. Tits already lost perkiness... no more wrinkle-less faces... vaginas don't grip the same... It's just terrible.

I'll be going for 20 year olds way into my 40s.. even if my success rate drops dramatically. I just can't see myself having sex or even cuddling with someone who has more face wrinkles than me.. And (without makeup) that's every fucking girl even remotely close to my age.

It's not a binary situation; ladder theory is crap.

Just because you are friendly and decent does not mean you immediately get put into beta soyboy status. Rather, at least in my experience (your mileage may vary), you end up building a super positive reputation that pays dividends. Plus, let's be real, are you really interested in every girl you talk to? Of course not. Make friends with the ones you don't want to fuck. And even if you want to fuck them, they'll warm up to you with time in a way that a dumb pick-up line will never effectuate.

Case in point: I'm friends with a huge group of girls in NYC, as I visit often. I've never hit on any of them, but have been nice - bailed them out of bad situations, etc. By the time I did meet a girl I had an interest in (a friend of theirs I had never met before), they swung in HARD in support of me in a big way. I pretty much had a red carpet laid out for me on the first date, she had weirdly specific questions about my international travel, etc. Relationship didn't work out due to random other crap, but still, it was fucking grand.

Hi beans, here is one of my floofs. Remember kids: cats deserve more respect than any roastie.

Pretty sure that stops happening after highschool though.

Girls are attracted to older men during highschool because half of the boys their age in highschool aren't even done puberty yet. They are spotty, can't speak right and don't know a thing about anything.

Yeah, 16 year old girls obviously prefer 21 year old guys. But when they turn 25 that doesn't mean they prefer 30 year old guys lol. They may settle for that however due all the attractive 25 year old men going for younger women.

I agree they are both awful, my point was the user I responded to was putting her up on a pedestal for no good reason

hey man I don't agree with the other responses you've been getting. You sound like a resentful faggot, but I was like that once.
The best thing you can do is work on yourself. This is the male advantage in dating, because I don't care how successful and smart and funny a girl is if she's ugly, I'm not interested. As a guy, though, you can go from a 4/10 to an 8/10 no problemo.
Focus on yourself. Lift and get big, learn how to dress and get your clothes tailored. Get your career sorted out. Have a couple cool hobbies and be more social so that you can talk to anyone at any time. For me it was fix clothes get big and learn to dance my girl loves that I can carry her around and am bigger and stronger then all her friend's guys and in any environment where we can dance she's always the center of attention.

Highschool girls regularly go for guys 25+. This doesnt stop after highschool and continues at least until college. You didnt know this in highschool though because the girls knew they would be considered whores if everyone knew.

>are you really interested in every girl you talk to?

This is where a lot of guys go wrong. Girls consider this when you flirt with them.

If you flirt with absolutely every girl you meet until you get rejected.. girls will know about it. They'll reject you simply because of that.

They'll even reject you if they suspect it. Because if they suspect that you are simply interested in her because she's A girl, she will feel less valuable by accepting your advances.

People also underestimate just how much information about men they can extract from distant, seemingly unrelated social circles.

If you are invited to a party (even by a guy) and there are girls there you don't know... You better believe they have already checked out your facebook and instragram to judge you the day before. They'll figure out who they know that might know you and ask about you if you're even remotely attractive (or excessively ugly)... If any of these people mention that they have rejected you before or that you flirted with them or seemed weird... the girls at the party will be expecting it.

Men really are so far behind in their social intelligence it's unreal. (even if they make great engineers etc ;) )

I've turned into a creepy loser over the past few years but I'm 6'1 and relatively handsome so girls don't know how to react
I dated my high school sweetheart for like 3 years and another girl after that for just as long but after the second one I realized love is temporary so these days I'd rather just be lonely and try to keep bettering myself instead of putting up with all the bullshit that goes along with relationships
A lot of people on this board are khv's that think dating and sex is the answer to their happiness and they are going to be very disappointed when they realize it's mostly just two people struggling to agree on where to eat

correct. also, like I told that faggot just now, you were working on yourself and girls instinctively go for that. You were being a man and your wife likes that. fuckboys chase girls. Men attract them

CATS (I do love dogs too) >>>>>>>>>....>>>>>virgin women>>>>>>trashman in sexy cosplay>>>roasties.

I had several cats growing up and they all made my life better.
I remember having one during my early college days, she helped me trough some tough times. Cats feel when u are down and they come to comfort you. I dont need to say a word.
Only minus was when gaming, she would curl in my lap and that wasnt pleasant 4 my balls.

Of course, I didn't say 21 to mean 21 at the maximum. And of course maybe during college to.. But I mean after the whole education thing stops. I forget what age people are when they finish college lol.

Why did she feel the need to write an entire story about this, lol.

Roastie detected

I dont claim to know what post college age women think because im in college and have no female friends or colleagues past that age group. But women in their prime (late teens to early twenties) prefer men who are noticibly older.

niga i aint readin all that shit

she got a million dollar book advance from the story.

Jesus christ.

>women attracted to men their own age

Hahahaha I see you know nothing about women. You are right about men though, sweetheart.

The only thing I understand even less than pick up artists is the way some people pretend being sexist somehow makes you unable to have sex. It's mind boggling to me, if I had to choose a trait that made you less likely to ahve sex "sexist" or "misogynist" wouldn't even be on the list.

My Life as a Stupid Bitch

I just ask if a girl wants to fuck, no messing around and if shes interested we fuck
like I don't get why i'd be interested in sex with a girl who can't even admit she wants to bang
that's how you get starfish sex

Yeah, you're definitely right.

I just mean that the "older" men in the age group highschool and college girls prefer will always prefer highschool and college girls...

So when those girls turn THAT age, they are no longer wanted by most men the same age, they are busy going after the college girls... So eventually the women tend to settle with someone even older than they are because those are the men who can't really get prime women anymore and/or they are ready to settle down. At that age women kind of figure out they can't get what they want anymore because they're ugly.

Honestly, when I was younger I thought 25 year old women were old and ugly looking. And as someone much older I also still view 25 year old women as old and ugly looking. LOL

Whats the problem with going to the movies alone?

Sounds like a fat line of amphetamine bro

it's insane how bad Veeky Forums is at getting girls/pussy. You have all developed these ideas about girls while having less than 10 lays under your belt. lmao.

btw the girl in the story is a fucking retard.

this

why don't you enlighten us?

It just makes it harder. It's crazy, but chicks actually dig empathy, which is harder to fake when you're bigoted.

lol fuck no. Even if I share my opinion or advice, all you fuckers will do is argue with me and tell me I'm wrong. The majority of you are so hell bent on not taking advice and forming this moronic theories about shit that you will never become anything. You will be in the same position 10 years from now still talking about going cocoon mode and getting ripped. Not particularly saying this is YOU, but the majority of this website is so up their own ass it's insane--no wonder they have girl trouble.

I think like this and I get laid every weekend. It takes a women hater to be a womanizer.

fuck that is some trash writing lads

Robert honestly did nothing wrong, except for being fat.

As a 30-something overweight NEET trying to find dates on online dating sites/apps, I want to personally congratulate the author of this text for completely ruining any chances I had of finding a girlfriend.

why wouldn't you stop being fat before you try to find a qt user? Just water fast its fucking easy