Mental Health General

Im starting to become completely a-sexual and I have no idea why Veeky Forums
When me and my last ex broke up it was pretty heavy. So after that I decided to take a break from girls for a while. That 'while' turned into 3 years now.
Being around girls doesnt do anything for me anymore. One could be standing naked in front of me right now and I wouldnt even care. I thought for a while I might be gay which I would be completely fine with Id just be banging dudes but thats not it either.
Sometimes I try to fap but I end up looking for shit that gets me hard for at least an hour before giving up because nothing turns me on anymore.
I always had high libido, when I was with girls Id easily have sex with them 2-4 times a day. But now its completely gone.
My motivation to workout has also suffered alot underneath this. First I went 4-5 times a week but now its gone down to 1 maybe 2 times, and I have to force myself instead of wanting to go.

This shit sucks, I feel like Im losing my identity as a man and as a person, Im becoming a hollow shell that doesnt care about anything. And Im strongly considering taking test to give me some kind of boost to feel normal again.

Also, mental health general I suppose, whats bothering YOU brehs?

op is a faggot

I wish I was

I'm not sure what to say OP, but you should really seek help from a therapist. Maybe there's some trauma lying underneath?
This post might be helpful I've fallen down into a spiral of procrastination from which I can't seem to recover. Thank god it hit right after my finals so my grades didn't get fucked but I've skipped so many classes since then.

Maybe you were just in need of a break after finals.

you have depression. get help

source: have depression

I've lost all of my friends, my anger issues are coming back and I can't find the energy to cry.

Seconding this

ya u depressed as fuck homie, go smoke a blunt AND AMPLIFY THOSE FEELINGS BRUH

Also, I was the guy from yesterday who scared off his closest friend by falling in love with her.

bump

i just want to stop seeing thots, every girl that comes around and wants me is a raging whore with visible evidence on social media of being worthless, if i introduce them to friends they laugh at me because these chicks are so pathetic and i lose respect from my family and friends. my last gf was respectable, before i fucked up at least. i can’t take the stress of hiding these women from my kith and kin, its very painful. just want to disappear sometimes but i need to nut

i didn't whack it for over a month after a breakup

it's depression, low test, etc.

eat better and squat.

Third-ing this

This is something that needs to be addressed since it appears to be bothering you.

Depression and low testosterone are often the first suspects when interest in sex falls off this quickly. Go talk to your doctor about the testosterone, and talk to a counselor about depression.

Alternatively you can go to one of those "mens health" doctors that have a focus on 'low testosterone' as they're more likely to work with you in getting your numbers into the higher end of the "normal range" which most physicians won't do.

I was kindof in the same boat for a while. Had four women cheat on me in a row, fourth one and I got pregnant. Both of us are white, baby was not.

I walked away from the dating scene. Dedicated myself to getting more fit, more financially sound, buying a house and fixing it up. I ended up going full gay though. Surfer-type with curly sun-bleached hair and master-race blue eyes with a fetish for giving blowjobs. He's also got fantastic credit.

I think part of it is you growing up. Real men can see a woman naked and not get instantly rock hard.. (can't say the same, 19 vcard). You need to find a girl you love, to bring back that flutter in your heart.
Find a decent girl, don't fuck on the first date. Really get to know her. Bond with her. You just need more affection in a relationship and probably a better person in your life than the one before.
Find a girl who reads, that's kind of my thing. Jacked guys reading the latest romance novels at bookstores gets all the bitches wet and every other guy there is a soyboy.

Don't ask me why I want this so bad in my life.

literally exactly the same, is there any other way than getting depression treated? I need to not have any negative physical conditions as I want to join the army

I've tried Lexapro, but that made everything worse.

Start with the pain of living people. Every day I get more and more clothes. I think relatives are trying to ignore the public

Then just keep fucking them on the side or in secret..?