>finally reach first duty station for UncoolGuy Job
>Report to new Sergeant, turns out to be a 270lb, 5'3 female
>Mocks me constantly
>Asks how I ever thought I could make it through CoolGuy™ school
>Takes every opportunity to berate me, makes job/life miserable
>Eats box of PopTarts, Cherry Coke every morning
>Complains about her knees
>I decide to get Veeky Forums to spite her
>Start runnan, ruckan, liftan, eatan cleen, Run 22:00 5K Pr year after breakin leg
>Fastforward 3 years
>Runnan/Liftan PRs everyday, outrank fatcunt, new CoolGuy™ school slot on the horizon

Thats who I started lifting for, Veeky Forums. I started to become everything that that fat smelly cunt isnt. Everytime I think about skipping a run or a day at the gym I hear one of her excuses in my head.
I'm going to make it, and it's because of her.

>Wanted to start some sport
>none of my friends do real sport, all are just working out
>try it
>boring but makes my body awesome

I am a tittymonster monster.
I crave tittymonsters.
I can bench lmao3pl8 but the bench fairy hasn't granted me my tittymonster gf yet.

egg?

I lifted for girls, then found a cute girlfriend, now I lift for a girl again but because I want her to feel like shes settling by being with me. That sounds pathetic, but I was a fat kid through middle/high school, shaking the fatty mindset is harder than shaking the fatty body.

Add a 'dont' somewhere in there where it makes sense

>start getting my shit together in march
>meet girl
>stay with her until last month
>set aside my Veeky Forums and life goals for her (she had A LOT of problems)
>she broke up with me last month
>I started my Veeky Forums journey from where I left
not the ideal situation but hey at least I'm working out

I lift for my gf. Been dating for 4 years, my high school sweetheart. She cooks, cleans, and wants to be a mom. Whenever she sees me make gains she gets super happy, just wanna make her happy like she makes me happy

Branch?

not for a specific girl really. it just that i was never happy with my body thus low confidence thus difficult to talk to girls.

I was cheating on my gf before I started lifting, I will become a wholesome and monogamous man once I become full baldlet
t. Chad since high school

no way fag

started lifting cuz i had this really crazy crush on this girl
now i lift for myself, and to maybe get this other girl to dump her stupid bf and come to me

oh wait wrong thread

>tfw girl mirin me hard and her bf has better gains

how dangerous of a game am I playing

i think this girl is kinda into me since we chat till late at night and for other reasons
but honestly i should just drop it but shes so cute it hurts

Well who cares if I typed literally the exact opposite of what I meant, as long as you understood it, amirite? Fuck being fluent in my native language!

>lifting x amount of plates will give me bitches
sorry mate. sure lifting helps but there's more to it

inb4 height face frame

Started lifting because my marriage was in the shitter and decided to do the 180 and work on myself. Hung in there lifting (and running) and lost 40 pounds and got in decent shape.

Wife suddenly interested in me but that ship sailed long ago.

Are you just bitter because she wasnt interested in you after you became a fat slob? Genuinely asking

When I was in high school for summer break I told myself that I would either get fit or find a job and I couldn't find a job so I started exercising. Then I realized that I when I exercise super hard it feels like I am orgasming

Dad died of cancer. Needed to put my anger somewhere constructive.

>Ywn fuck big tittied identical twins and have them share you load

Did he die because the Jews pumped him full of chemicals while draining his 401k, wallet, and investment portfolio instead of giving him actual treatment?

Started 2 years ago. Wanted to look like these Chads. Still no gf tho.

>guy on far left is literally about to hit one of the girls for daring to cover his bicep
>guy on the right is pulling the girls tit out as the picture is taken
>guy in the middle literally makes his girl sit because she does not deserve to stand among men
Chads indeed

proud of you, user.

Let's post some more fit teens

I want others to look up to me with respect the same way I look up to them.

bunch of dyel twinks, disgusting.

when you make it make sure that dumb whore knows it

Ottermode is best mode, Enjoy not being mired.

I like you, brother. Confirming that you will make it.

Why do you choose the words that hurt me the most?

Inspiring bro.

i fall in love anytime a girl smiles to me,but after two days of fucking i feel nothing.
i have this theory that this is an evolutionary trait of attractive males,so you fuck any bitch you can and spread your genes as much as possible.
i literally cant settle down,the concept is so foreig to me

I don't give fuck about nonlifter mires

>22 min 5k time
>wants to be be a 6969 pussy crusher
HAHAHAHAHA

Ayy.
You're a good lad.

>I train everyday to feel better with myself and take more confidence
>Read some books and learn about any else to train my intellect
>Try to be a great person with others and myself
>Lift, train and suffer to find this person who loves my own fears and likes
>Lift to hold my hand and say her: You're not alone
That's why i do it for her

I want one of those tiny happy gfs who looks cute as fuck in a summer dress.

this image is turning me gay

I'll tell you user, it's pretty fucking great.

>had a chance with a girl
>we went on a movie date
>few days laters after nonstop texting she comes over
>we cuddled the entire night
>I ask her to stay
>she leaves
>no contact since then (probably should have kissed her or fugged but oh well)
>ask her for a talk
>says she's not looking for a relationship right now
>two weeks later she hooks up with another guy

I lift out of pity for myself. I keep looking back at this situation, and am just baffled how hard I fucked up. Now I lift so I can not only get fitter and feel better, but to have the confidence to push it further when the time comes again.

That, and out of pure spite. I want to see myself get bigger, stronger and better looking, and hope it eats her alive knowing that she fucked up. It probably won't happen, but I've been telling myself that for the past two months and it seems to have made my lift even harder then before.

That, and the Socrate quote really resonated with me.

My pussy is stuffed to the brim with animal feces. As you can imagine, the odor is not pleasant.

way to not get it

>Started lifting over two years ago
>found aesthetics I never knew I had
>started getting back into music
>practicing guitar every day
>got a job
>got a girlfriend
>fast forward to a September 2016
>enroll in university
>work on social skills a lot
>friends with most of classmates
>meet oneitis
>strong signs that she likes me
>finally tell her how I feel
>she doesn't feel the same way

My best just wasn't enough brehs.

Originally its because I found out I was 368lbs but then it became more about the stress of going through a divorce. Been at it nearly 4 months now got another 2 before I see that cunt again.

>a year ago gf of two years breaks up with me
>at the end of that mess I was 224 lbs at 5' 8
>hated looking at myself in the mirror
>after trying to fix my shit from my ex I decide I want to fix my fucking body
>wanted to look in the mirror and be happy with myself
>wanted to forget the pain of that relationship and fix my shattered confidence
>never worked out in my life
>did cardio and starved myself til I was at 180 lbs for 5 months
>then in September I did basic strength training
>now at 168lbs and can actually lift shit up and down without damaging my spine.
>still only 1 pl8 PR but I now have the skills to improve

I still lift to forget the pain but I now also lift because it makes me happy and I have goals.

You sound like my bro Cody, we all call his gf mom.

Deep.

She's perfect

All fine except skin, hair, eyebrows and face. Would fuck if bleached for few days and paper bag on head.

She's cute af fag

All I want out of life is a woman like her.

first post best post

"Not looking for a relationship" means you're not attractive enough for her

I'll bite.

>Meet overweight girl
>Didn't think she was attractive
>Became close friends while studying abroad together
>Similar humor
>Months go by
>can't stop thinking about her at work
>Start to find her attractive
>See her dance with another guy at a party one night
>I_did_not_expect_to_be_this_jealous.png
>Watching movies alone one night
>Feels natural to kiss her
>Date in bliss for months
>Turns out she's a virgin
>She starts making weird belittling comments once we are several weeks in
>constantly putting me down as weak and comparing me to some fat guy she works with
>red flag
>One day she makes out with a girl right in front of me, presumably to make me jealous
>Realize this is not the girl for me, but I still have feelings for her
>Go through a couple weeks of an acceptance process before deciding to leave her
We were standing on a metro platform one day after class. She was waiting for her train, while I was waiting for one going the opposite direction. I knew I had to leave her for my own sanity and happiness, but I still felt all the sympathy and affection for her I ever had. Her train rolled into the platform, and as we embraced to kiss goodbye, I reached out and held her for as long as I could. I knew it would be the last time, but she didn't. I held back my tears as I waved goodbye, pretending like it was a normal evening. As her train rolled away, I couldn't hold it anymore. I was a grown man balling in public. "Hey!" I heard my housemate's voice behind me. I didn't bother trying to hide my tears. "Do you need a hug, she asked? The answer was 'yes,'
but I couldn't bring myself to say it.

She turned out to be like all my other ex's, insecure and projecting hard

>Decide to do all I can to better myself
>Stop drinking
>Stop Partying
>Stop going to bars
>Resolve to get as Veeky Forums as possible

It still hurts to remember it, but I'm a better man for it. I hope to meet a woman that deserves the new me, one day.

I want to see what my body is capable of, I want to perfect it. We have only one chance at perfecting our bodies and it would be pretty fucking sad to waste it on being a lazy ass instead. I will also live longer and be relatively healthy till my last breath.
I also like to look good and don't really lift for sluts and tons of poon. I prefer sticking it in one girl I actually have something in common with. Nothing beats the feeling of your woman lusting over your body and going crazy just for you and you only and begging you for your seed, it's the ultimate alpha feeling.

Because of pic related.
Holy fucking hell you don't know what soyboys are until you see the kind of guys who just sit and jerk off while I'm impregnating their wives.

sounds like a classic nice guy defining moment
you should have fucked her and then left bred only then she would 'love' you

you are a great man

Help, guys, seriously I think Veeky Forums has made me gay or at least bisexual. I want to bang girls and breed them crazy but at the same time, I just love looking at sculpted male bodies. I mean, not in a sexual way but they are just so perfect. Men overall are better companions and can be true friends, you can't ever be like brothers with a girl but you can sure as hell be like a brothers with a guy. Women aren't capable of brotherhood. Women also can't love, they are just opportunistic, instinct-driven breeding machines looking for a cock to ride that's better than the one they are riding already. Woman can't love like a man. A man can love you for who you are as a person, a woman will only love you for what you are and everything around you that makes you up, never for who you truly are.

No homo.

you'll be okay user. give it time.

Unless you want to stick your cock in a dude's sculpted ass or vice versa you're fine.

lmfao that mother fucker in the back curling 70 pounds with a spotter. he never seen an ass like that.

this x1000 (((no homo))) no homo

The only reason I do it is because it makes me feel good.

It's pretty normal to feel that way. Unless you're sexually attracted to men, you're not gay. Also, there are cool girls out there who are bro-y and not naggy.

>>at the end of that mess I was 224 lbs at 5' 8
me 5"10 and 264, look pretty nogud

I lift because I got a fucking chip on my shoulder. I'll always have something to prove and I don't know why. I've been lifting for 6 years and haven't taken more than 3 days off ever. I probably would kill myself if I didn't work out. Its all I have, its all im good at, its the only thing that makes me happy.

Does anyone have the picture of the girl in blue yoga pants i think and she's on an exercise ball and has black hair?

i lift to be a god amongst men

>to have the confidence to push it further when the time comes again.
Basically. With most Male's Testosterone levels at historic lows, and a culture and society that at once applauds and condemns any form of Masculinity that could be seen as "toxic" (e.g. Being confident and just "Going for it" is good if you're hot, but if you're average than "omg eww, creep...")
>and hope it eats her alive knowing that she fucked up.
Good. Use that energy, it's powerful, however ultimately realize exactly what you said next
>It probably won't happen,
And it won't. That's the part where by the time the pain is gone, so are any thoughts of her. When you are better in your own eyes, you'll be long over her.
Sure some guys say "But bro, bro, when she's 32 and looking to settle she'll come back begging for your dick and you can just smash and dash bro, yeah that'll show her, I'm totally not still thinking about her after all these years bro, I'm not still hurting haha, yeahnah bro I'm happy for her but like also fuck her man, yknow bro haha"

im not even into fat chicks but i wanna like play wit that belly

She's a nigger.

SOURCE ON THAT PLEASE

>Ywn a near DYEL teenager that still gets women because LE ABS

godspeed man.thank you for your cervix

>Fucking a girl and benching her afterward
We're in 2017 while this dude's in 2018.

>Not COLONIZING black qts
What are ya, some kinda soyboy scared of chocolate?

Are you a prostitute?

wew lad

Bless your heart.

How do I recover from this and become a better man?

it's A girl with big tits. what about the pic is different from the other billion

act indifferent to chicks, come across as an arrogant cunt and when chicks are talking behind your back they'll find out you're actually nice, mystery established, if you have sum joocy gains or aesthetics to go with it you'll have girls flocking

Basically be tsundere.

So I should keep doing what I was doing then. I appreciate the advice.