Non-olyboo edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/1WKv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ywn handle the bobs and vagene

Sauce on this chick?

The retard is strong with this one.

*pppfffttttt*

absolute novice, wanting to get of my waek ass and start lifting for real. any recomended begginers workout programs?

Just fucking do SS and come back here if you are interested in doing powerlifting when you near the end of your linear progression. Add some pumping and you're good to go.

Fierce 5 novice routine on bb.com

i want to stick my face in it and smell

/ss/ user here, just hit my 172,5x5x3 squat. We're 3 months 1 day into it, deads are killing me. Is my back okay, now? Last time I posted it was kind of terrible.

webmshare.com/play/1WKv0

read the sticky and do ss lad, it's great

SS it is then, thanks bois

>172,5x5x3 squat after 3 months 1 day
fucking talentchads, if true, i swear

how old are you?

Why is your torso collapsing forward in the squat?

>172.5 3x5 in 3 months
Fuck you. Asshole. Stop being so naturally gifted.

but theres no amrap in int high on day 3s

But anonymous /ss/ is straight shotacon.
Starting Strength is

What are some good sources of info to learn about programming?

Preferably multiple sources if possible

Thanks lads

look at a lot of programs
consider whether you like percentage programming or rpe programming
learn how your body specifically responds to volume and how it responds to intensity, program around that.
If you're young in your career, experiment and keep track of numbers. Ultimately do what feels good and gets results for you, everyone is different.

blogposting

lads, I had a shite training session tonight, back squats felt like shit, front squats felt like shit too. Didn't have a chance to eat enough during the day and I went to the gym in a generally bad mindset from a rough day.
It's hard to remind yourself, but days like these it's important to remember that we'll all make PRs and get strong.

/blogpost

I wish I didn't immediately recognize that image

Clever tho

Who’s is this semon demon?

Dead 365
Squat 285
Bench 205

Am I making it?

Try SICP

most elaborate one by far, I don't even feel bad for cackling once I got it at this point

days like these it's important to not ego-lift and injure yourself. I have zero evidence but I have this theory based on my own anecdotes that injuries usually happen during "bad" sessions. I've done some ridiculous (ISHYGDDT) shit in the past and come out unharmed when I was in a decent mood, felt energized etc. meanwhile when I don't feel good that's when bad form happens. then stubbornness kicks in and I try to "do it any way" - it's not worth it.

Different guy, which SS version you running? Just gonna follow it to a T.