What kind of haircut do you guys have ?

What kind of haircut do you guys have ?

I'm kind of getting tired of my long hair and i want to cut it, what is the most natty haircut you can get ?

Thinking of getting one of these

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSTo8stxfG0
youtube.com/watch?v=uV19i44R74o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the most natty haircut is unironically long hair

>what is the most natty haircut you can get
not getting a haircut

Buzz

half curly hair (not jew) and not doing anything to it at all. imagine unironically falling for the getting up earlier in the morning to put good goy-'gel' in your hair for no reason

Don't get the fuckkboi haircut.

Buzzcut it instead.

BUMP

Only 3 and 5 look borderline metrosexual. The others look like raging homosexual. Pic related is close to my haircut, but my hair is a bit shorter on the sides

forgot pic

I have Kurt Cobain hair. Growing your hair > growing your muscles.

oh wow another generic fade, why don't you do something cool with your long hair instead of having a haircut everyone else has

mirin that almost guts hair

going to get a cut tomorrow asking for exactly this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSTo8stxfG0

Like what ? Braids ?

I like having long hair is just that I'm getting bored of having to deal with it in the morning and washing it and all' that stuff.

It's a found the odd one out game?
All look the same except 3

I have something similar to 3, you just need to experiment and find out what fits your face shape the best. If you're not sure ask your brother / sister, gf or a friend.

got a haircut yesterday, and this is the only one worthwhile

>Thinking of getting one of these
only if you are underage.
Also the haircut depends on your faceshape

number 3

There is absolutely nothing wrong with choosing a popular modern haircut. getting """"unique"""" shit is literally purple haired fedora tier

if you want to look generic/fuccboi/hella gay, go for one of those. if not, get it short on the sides (but long enough to be opaque) and slightly longer on top. use wax like bedhead matte separation wax on front hair and put back with the direction your hair goes. done

he just has godlike facial genes, hair is nothing special

OP, pls be careful with these fades and undercuts

make sure your facial structure can handle these type of styles

be prepared to spend money and time on going to get a cut every single week or two

also be prepared to wake up early just to style your hair.

but really tho, if you can't pull this look off the consequences of looking like a Veeky Forums failure is real, but in real life people will just laugh at how much of a try hard model wannabe you are.

Be a silver fox my friend

Mid bald fade with a hard part, sweep it back and to the right sort of like an undercut

I'm a hairlet and I gotta shave my measly hair

keep it long OP

I'm bald and just no guard trimmer cut it once a week. Removed a lot of anxiety from my life once I came to terms with it.

These look gay

I had long hair too but I grew out of it. Now I just go with pic related. Haven't cut it in 2.5 months and it's really easy to style and maintain.
Though I've been considering Brad Pitt's shaved hair style from Fight Club for a while now.

update us when it happens plz

>Also the haircut depends on your faceshape

Tell me more

Had the hitlerjugend füccboi for the longest while, but grew it out for like half a year due to depression and not being arsed to trim. Now that I am somewhat fine again I want to look the part, but I don't want my old hair back. Any good recs for low maintenance styles that compliment a roundish/oval face? Not fat, just weird cheekbones.

How do you get the wet look? Do you gel it over to one side or what?

put hair product when your hair is damp not wet and slik it over

nice cope

>hair product
like what?

Buzzcut unless you wanna look like south american football player, aka like a shitskin delinquent.

This is how you look with those haircuts.

Not the user with that haircut but pomade works.

How do I get that haircut without showing them that pic

All of this are true, it's not fucking worth it and you will still look like a fag. Get this haircut.

I have a jewfro. It really sucks. I used to get the thing basically buzzed down to prevent its growth, but after I started to grow it out people would say I looked better with it

PIc related is my hair

I'm a wee bit too young to rock it as well as he does, but mature hairline is a thing already (not actually balding, shut up), so this might work. Thanks for the idea bro.

How do you keep the hair from falling while keeping that natty look? My hair is kinda heavy and keeps falling on my face

I have basically the asian version of this

The curls are nice. I'd just trim the sides/back a little bit

what do you mean?

The Kylo Ren style is in full force, so if you have long hair take advantage of it.

Me_irl.
>Long Nose
>Jewfro
>AMAZING at math.
>Cheap as fuck

FML

Its the same part/combover on top but instead of gelling the sides in whatever direction, I just buzz with a #2 and trim where I need to.

ooh I have primitive version of that cut, trying to grow out the top out more :) you don't fade or anything right?

>you don't fade or anything right?
No, because I cut my own hair. I'd be pretty fucking amazed with myself if I could do a self-fade without it JUSTing the back of my head.

What do if my head has a oval shape instead of a square one? Almost like The Rock's head, what's the best style?

jewfro pic guy here

>long/big nose
>jewfro
>cheap as fuck
>look jewish already
>grew my shitty beard in november and people told me i look even more jewish

is there a measure to know how far up to cut or do you just intuit it
(I mean obviously it's obvious once you already have it but the first time)

2 Words: HIGH AND TIGHT

I used to have my dad helping me out with the back, but since he never got it quite right, I eventually just did it uniformly on my own. I usually go a little past the crown so that you don't have a weird swirl of long hair sticking out.

Hair was exactly the same dude, your options are get it cut short like you said or wait 6 months until it gets longer. Also don't use scampoo and only condition when your hair is getting particularly greasy. Thick curls need some more natty oils to not poof up like that. Gl my jewish friend

>asian guy cuts his own hair

dude this is fuckin hilarious

t. a guy who also cuts his own hair

how hard is it to do? might try it ...

What you said is basically what I did. My hair turned to this dark brown jewfro around the start of high school, before that it was like dirty blonde and I could spike it. So all through high school and college I would buzz cut it down to like a 2-3 level clipper. Decided last year to just let it grow and I like the results.

over the past year, I've let it grow for like 3-4 months then buzz it down to a 10 instead of 2-3 and right after I do it I fucking hate it. I'm at around 3 months of growth since my last cut and I'm gonna keep going, the only issue is how the sides fuzz and stick out

How can you go without shampoo though? I use the head and shoulders shampoo+conditioner combo. If I go more than a day without cleaning my hair it gets greasy as fuck and smells so musty I have to wash it

I live in hongcouver and I don't know any other person who cuts their own hair, so I too find it hilarious/odd/rare. Like, I have a buddy from highschool who used to pay $50 to get a buzzcut.
>

You'll fuck it up for a long time, then you'll be glad you learned to do it on your own. I went through at least a year of trial and error.

>asian guy cuts his own hair and lives in fucking vancouver

holy fuck can you get any more stereotypically asian

>gel
o boy

No, that's about it. I'm fourth generation canadian. Everyone else just followed us here.

It's not too hard once you get used to it. Takes practice and looking like a retard for a bit but hey gotta suck first before you git gud.

im really surprised you were able to get a haircut like that. how do you do the back of your head?

when i wanted to buzz my head I do it on my own, i just stick a #10 blade on the clipper (yeah its a super big blade because i have a jewfro and like it to be thicker) and just go all over my head and just kinda blindly go up my head in the back

I just now realized you were implying that asians cut their own hair all the time. Shit nigga, I don't know anyone who does that.

i have the same kinda hair i get a really tight fade and long on top, but ive trained it to lay over and women just love how wavy it is. also dont wash it try just conditioner and see if you like it

>how do you do the back of your head?
I have a small washroom on the ground floor with wall mirrors on 3 sides over the sink.

Buzz cut

Use a stationary mirror and a handheld one. This guy does a pretty good tutorial: youtube.com/watch?v=uV19i44R74o

What I do to fade is start off with no guard and just cut a line around my head making sure it's flush (when first trying this, cut lower than you want for when you inevitably mess up). Then I put a guard on on and just trace the line, cutting about a quarter inch or less from the line up towards the top of my head.

After the line is nice and even, I move the lever to the middle position and repeat the process.
Next I fully extend the lever and repeat again. Should be good by then, but if you like your hair longer on the sides, you may need to repeat this process with more guards.

Once I'm near the top, with whatever setting I'm on (guard on with lever fully extended usually) at the highest point, I'll put the clipper perpendicular to the floor and trace my head around. Finally I'll clean up with scissors to get the hairs I missed or are sticking out.

It's gonna be really difficult at first, but it gets easier each time.

>i have the same kinda hair i get a really tight fade and long on top, but ive trained it to lay over and women just love how wavy it is. also dont wash it try just conditioner and see if you like it

can you explain what it is you do? how long on top? traiend to lay over?

I really liked you in Duce Bigalo Male Jigalo

>tfw too much of a baldlet to pull off anything other than a crew-cut

kek

get a product called jojoba wax. Pretty much it smells really fucknig nice, and holds all day. Bitches will want to smell your hair cuz of it

My hair is sort of like this except shorter. No pomade or wax required, just comb it backwards.

Jojoba wax is also one of the few pomade/waxes that don't have a test blocker

Never shave the sides and keep the top long if you're a necklet. It will make you look lankier. Either keep long or medium hair. If you absolutel have to cut it basically get the fashy cut but with the sides long and a "messy" look. Girls love it. If you're not a necklet pretty much almost all hair styles are game.

Pretty much get that. Any of the pics you posted (if you're a necklet) will make you look lankier and more retarded

You can copy my style OP

Classic sidepart.

Looks like I could be in the movie the outsiders. Very minimal styling could make it greaser as fuck.

>im bald

okay this thread isn't for you, chromedome

Not the guy you asked, but first time I came across that hairstyle somebody told me it was the 'SS style'. Had the same issue as you.
Just say very short on the sides (not the fade shit, this is a classic) and long at the top to make it slick with pomade.

R8
It was not freshly done, pic is taken at the end of work day, so it's missing that shine.

holy shit he's easy on the eyes, no homo

You will never attract women with that body

>basing everything you do off of how it affects how women see you

oh wait i forgot the board i was on

HELLO FIT

Here to answer questions about hair if you have them. I work in the entertainment industry, and as and by proxy, learnt a lot about hair.

>What haircut do I get?

Your haircut should be the base for a few hairstyles you want to achieve. Generally with any haircut you can have a couple of go-to styles depending on a few variables.

>What hairstyles look best on me?

This depends on a few things:
*Face shape
*Hair type
*Hair thickness
*Facial hair
*Hair colour

>Fuck

Yeah, it's pretty intense. The first thing anyone should do is determine what face shape they have. Just google male face shapes and look for an infographic. Likely, you'll fall closely into oval, round, diamond, square, or something similar.

>I've determined my face shape

Cool, you should now check out google images for celebrities with the face shape you have. EG: 'celebrities male square face'

Find one that obviously has the same face shape as you, and KINDA the same hair texture.

>What type of hair do i have?
Generally either:
*straight
*wavy
*curly
*nig nog afro curl

This should be pretty obvious. Find a celebrity with same face, same hairstyle.

Now, their facial hair. Can you match it? If they have a full beard and you cant grow a NON-PATCHY beard, move on. Seriously, dont try to grow a shit beard. Unless you're a chiselled adonis with a jaw of steel, it will look shit.

So, you've found a celebrity with your hair type, face type, and their facial hair is achievable.

These celebrities have stylists, and their hairstyles have specifically been picked out because it will look damn good with their genetics. Save that picture, take it to a nice place, and get it.

>Not everyone looks good with long hair.
>Not everyone looks good with short hair.
>People with round faces need the sides short.
>etc etc.

Ask me shit if you want.

Hair product is another entire fucking post.

3 since highschool

the style is called a undercut
this specific image is more of a faded undercut side part though

Got Sam Neill's haircut except my hairline is better (for now)

>be prepared to spend money and time on going to get a cut every single week or two

that's only if you want to maintain the undercut. if you go with an undercut side part it grows out to a low maintenance side part.

pleas give my kike ass suggestions on what to do. i like it when my hair gets long like this but i run into the issues where the sides stick out as you can see (which i actualyl kinda like cause i have big dumbo ears and it covers them a bit) and I'm not sure what to do about the back. it seems like my hair ends about half and half, some people let it go full jewfro and others trim the sides and back short, what i do with the back is let it go long then just fluff it up with my hands

I wanted to meme at you at first but now that I've read the post, this is actually solid and concise, noice

feel free to go into detail about product, I've used simple pomade for years but I am overwhelmed by 70 different other choices

Medium length desu

>don't give off vibes of balding/overcompensating
>also not too long it gets in the way