Tfw Gf

>tfw Gf
We're all gonna make it fellas

Congrats bro. Is she pretty?

good job user. tell me about her. whats her name?

No, but she's mine.

Solid 8 without makeup but the way she does makeup makes her look worse lol
She's a tanmed womanlet with nice tiddies her name is Katie

Where you from user? I used to fuck a tanned womanlet w/ nice tits named Katie who was bad at makeup and hotter without it.

Kind of. But she's got big tiddies

Last name?

How this is possible??

does she smell nice though?

starts with a P

pls respond

Yes like fresh flowers
Must be a different girl that'd be funny though

fuuaark, need me a nice smellig gf

P [spoiler]enis[/spoiler]

Veeky Forums's collective IQ is too low to be able to use spoilers properly, among other things.

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT
YEAH
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT
ANYMORE

A titcow gf, eh? You've made it lad.

>tfw when I have a GF too
>tfw when she's 20 years my senior
>tfw when she still has a cute face and seeing her smile makes me smile
>tfw when she'll probably be a sugar mama until she leaves the mortal coil and all that
>tfw when she doesn't have the curse of my generation and new ones: Checking their fucking smartphone every fucking second
>tfw she hasn't kissed her husband in years let alone had sex with him in years and acts like a teenager when I give her straight kisses

I consider myself lucky. Thank you Veeky Forums and twitter.

>met a girl online, thought she was way out of my league
>solid 8/10
>meet her
>we share a ton of interests and we have really deep conversations
>after one of our dates I hug her goodbye, and then hold both her hands looking in her blue eyes
>I kiss her and run my hand through her soft hair
>happier than ever before
If I can get a gf, then so can you. I barely look like I lift. We're all gonna make it.

>tfw ex titcow gf left me

>ywn know what it's like to put a collar on her and call her a "filthy sow"
>ywn know what it's like to milk the sow and slap her tits
>ywn know how submissive she can act as you embark on "fertilizing" her

You done fucked up.

>be in the process of getting over oneitis
>new dorm neighbor is 10/10 hiker girl
>kindest person, let alone woman I've ever met
>be completely disinterested due to recovering oneitis
>disinterest attracts gril
>she turns down dates just to hang out 'as neighbors' w/me
>eventually she asks if we can date because she likes me a lot and doesn't want to keep turning down dates with other dudes for no good reason
>say fuggit even tho still not over ex
>every day I feel the oneitis slip away a little bit more
>every night the nightmares get a little less intense

I hope that I can love this new girl some day the way she loves me. I swear to god bros this is not a good feeling but I know some day it'll be ok

Do you guys really have that much trouble with girls?

I've had girlfriends non-stop since I was in middle school, sometimes fucking girls inbetween gfs. I fucked in middle school, when I was a glasses-wearing emo lanklet. I had a literal model gf in college when I was 115lbs.

I geniunely don't understand how you guys can't get a gf, even witha shitty body and bad personality.

I never leave my room and have no hobbies or females at my work.

you gotta understand, most people who come here have social issues. basic competencies are more difficult for people who are not well adjusted

t. natural 9/10

>tfw qt virgin gf with big tits who lifts
i have made it

I've gotten two gfs over the internet. The one girl who was a model (she was a model for harley davidson) lived across the country and eventually came to live with me. Just meet people in online groups and chat wth them, it's not that hard. I even had another gf (that I dated for 3 years before cheating on her) that I met on tumblr, back when it was less liberal.

Maybe I just dont understand this. You guys talk normally online. And everyone is a bit awkward irl. Just social anxiety, I suppose?

Nope. Pic related was my legs when I was 115. My body was pretty awful. My style was lacking big time. And I wasn't the greatest in any respect. And I still had a gf and had another girl chasing me at the time (and cheated on that gf at a few parties - I don't cheat anymore).

what internet dating site is best for finding more traditional people? I dont want to wade in a cess pool

That's why I said 'you gotta understand this', silly.

I didn't become even a little bit good at socializing until I started drinking. Once I loosened up and realized I could be funny/witty/interesting while drunk, it became SO much easier to socialize sober and in 'normal' situations.

That's only my experience tho. Boy scouts/public speaking events helped a lot too.

>Nope. Pic related was my legs when I was 115. My body was pretty awful. My style was lacking big time.
with respect to your FACE, dipshit

>have gf
>she won't leave
>spends the night 3-4 times a week
Will it get better or worse after the first 6 months?

eharmony

That sucks, sorry to hear that, bro.

>That's only my experience tho. Boy scouts/public speaking events helped a lot too.

Get a job in sales. It'll kill any fear of talking to random people, and it'll help you manipulate and read others.
Or teach classes or do performance art.
All of those things helped me.

Nope, again.
Big bottom lip. Big gums when I smile. Long face. Arabic nose. One of my eyes is squinty. My hair is also big and bushy, and was dyed different cringy colors at that time (pink, orange, green, blue).
I now cover up my face with a beard and it looks much better.

Good advice, though I'm competent now and with gf/good number of normal friends. Your advice is v helpful for the average Veeky Forums kid

Help me out Veeky Forums
I think I'm not ugly and I get people interested, girls start conversations at the club, you know the drill not ultra chad but enough. Nobody understands why I'm single but truth is, I'm really scared of intimacy to the point I always make excuses to dodge a possible date. How do I fix this shit bros?

Glad to hear it, my man (Y)

getting a gf =/= getting a gf you actually want

and there in lies the problemm

the more you want something usually the further you are from actually getting it

>I'm really scared of intimacy to the point I always make excuses to dodge a possible date. How do I fix this shit bros?

just accept being uncomfortable with it until you realize it really just is all in your head

there's nothing wrong with feeling that just don't let it run you

You can't tell what you want in a partner if you never have one. Every time you get a gf, you know more about what you're looking for in a gf. If you're waiting around for the perfect specific girl of your dreams to be your first gf, you're going to die a kissless virgin.

Especially if you have unrealistic standards. Your gf can be nice and cool and loving. Not a 5 foot japanese-american powerlifting loli.

I don't know if I want a gf user. I see the shit my brother goes through with his and it just doesn't seem worth the effort. All I do is work, gym, play games and I know if I get a gf she will moan about gym and games.

Enjoy your gains goblin

you know dude, I'm going through the same exact situation and it brings me a little warmth to know someone else in the world is going through the same thing. Godspeed user. I too wish I can fully love the gril across from me as much as she loves me

depends on how much you 2 enjoy each other. At least shes nice enough to give you 3-4 days of alone time or bro time.

seriously, good luck and God bless you man. just got off facetime with nugril. instant I hung up I though of ********. She's never not on my mind but it's just less painful!

Drinking helps. Lifting helps a whole lot more. Luck and blessings lad