Bags under Eyes

What is a cheap and effective thing that I could do to help remove bags from under my eyes.
I've tried the ice pack and the tea bag trick.
Is there some ointment or some shit that y'all recommend trying, cause it's getting annoying.

Think I'm getting these, too. I heard minoxidil might be the issue.

>actually falling for the minoxidil meme

Sleep and hydrate

I used to have these till I spent a month in jail. The forced long sleep and plenty of water changed everything

what'd ya do user

Depending on why you have them and how old you are...short of plastic surgery there's no hope user.

refused to show up at cock inspection day and got punished by the swole police

Sleep user. I had these pretty badly and they went away once I started getting consistent sleep, the hours of sleep didn’t seem to change it because I’d sleep at 4 am one day for 8 hours then 10pm the next day for 7 and I’d look and feel worn out. Now I get 8 hours consistently every night and they’re completely gone. I also drink a shit ton of water and am only 26 though, so I’m not sure if age plays a part in it.

So you got arrested for jaywalking and couldn't afford bail.

have you always had it? if so only surgery will remove bad genetics.

Trinitoin and sunscreen

what a dumb myth, nobody is getting lack of sleep and dehydrated.

>raccoon eyes
>bad genetics
kill yourself dumbass

Cardio, decreasing blood pressure.
Bag eyes is a sign that you have a lot of stress in the face. Usually caused by the sinus cavity expanding or anything that causes inflammation near the eyes.
It's either blood pooling or not able to escape.
If it's pooling it's generally an issue of how you are sleeping, the other is as I said inflammation.
Its rarely genetic, while you can be more prone. It will not cause you to have raccoon eyes naturally that often.
It's some meme people have been trying to push justifying their shit eating and sleeping habits.

This makes sense. How do you relieve pressure in your face? Taking a messy load?

i sleep >8 hours a day every day and drink tons of water and i still look like i haven't slept in years

>not waiting eagerly for the next cock inspection day to roll around and having your nice uncle practice surprise inspections in the middle of the night

>dermaroller, do it 1 or twice a week, wait for 2 or 3 months. shits cured. actually do it all over face, youll see improvements.
Also find fucking tiytrip and suck his dick, that shit will cure you from aids, malaria, cancer, mental retardation and it will give you a 10/10 gf granted in about a day or two after the fact.

is genetic for some people, google it, then kill yourself fucking idiot

It’s def the minoxidil, it ruins the collagen in your face

it's genetics, my dad has them real bad and so do I

Sleep

It was military prison and it was gross neglect of duty