Would you guys say Im im fat?

So i want to see what you guys think and also If you do think Im fat,what should I do?Hit the gym?What diet should I go on?What should I excersice?

P.S. Im 186-187cm/6'2
83kg/179lb

More pics

>Hit the gym?
Yes
>What diet should I go on?
Healthy food
>What should I excersice?
Your whole body

lay off the soy mate

Water fast for 24 hours twice a week, but most of all exercise FFS, even at home, just be consistent

nice gyno faggot

You are untrained with a bit of excess fat. Start on caloric deficit, drink lots of water, eat more salt, sleep more and most importantly follow a sleep schedule. Go to the gym 4 times a week and NEVER skip a training day, unless you have a serious medical issue. Your immune system might go down a bit due to shock in the beggining and you may catch cold, but dont stop. You will get better. After a month of this, go 500+ caloric surplus and. Its quite possible you might have muscle gains even during the cutting phase, since you are so untrained and far away from your genetic maximum

Remember OP
Consistency is the key.

you look kinda chubby but, if you just started training, normal bodybuilding stuff you could change your body alot in like a years time

Are you sure you're 6'2? I am 6'1 95kg and I look much skinnier

might just be the conversion between cm and americano retardo feet thats wierd

Yes you are fat, and start by reading the sticky

ur pudgy, go to the gym

Yes, you also lack muscle
You're the epitome of skinny fat.

Basic calisthenics and curls/tricep kickbacks and cleaning up your diet will get you to the everpopular ottermode with big arms mode.

Yeah,Im 83kg,I used to be 93 but I dieted for about a month and I haven't gained them since,but I still want to look good.

I am future you Op same hight same build 1 year ago
Eat well and work on gettting stronger then cut a little
I am now 90.2 kg as of this morning but look so much better

Also I am aiming for ottermode
I will be there in about half a year more

I've been going to the gym for about 10days but I stopped for like 3 days since i dislockated my thumb.You guys genuinely gave me the motivation to contionue,thanks.

READ THE STICKY

I'm the same height and weight as you but I'm otter mode. That should tell you enough.

This.
Take it from a tripfag when i say this: youre a little overweight certainly but you would be able to get a proper good body with training and a good diet. Good luck based halffat brodie

Don't forget to stretch, your postures a little fucked. Focus especially on your forward shoulders

Show five people who followed the sticky completely and look good or are strong.

yes

Yuck... You're the fattest of skinny fats. You don't really weigh that much which means you're all fat and 0 muscle. Just hit the gym, I have faith in you user

>what should I do?

Read the sticky... It literally answers all of your questions and tells you in great detail EXACTLY what to do.

Ok I will.

You don't look fat so to speak but you definitely are packing comfy layer of chub under your skin.

Watch what you eat, intake less calories then you are burning and adjust this for your activity each day - doesn't matter what you eat but if you eat shit you wont be feeling full, if you eat healthy you can eat plenty. Also drink water and cut out shit like sugar.

No need to go to the gym just go out for an hour walk each day, or a jog or cycle or some shit.

skinnyfat mode

Longboard for an hour everyday,played 450kilometers of pokemon go and swam for about nine years.The only thing that got me was these cabs.