Rate my body thread

Despite what you might think..this will be my 'Before' picture and isn't a 'After' despite my Aesthetics

What mode am I capable of?

Here's another Aesthetic view

cool

In a year you can be not a fat ass and have what looks like a sixpack.

Calisthenics
Curl bro routine
Cardio
Calorie control
Chill out

fuark
2018 will be the year of bloatmaxxing

Looks like my body. We should work out together user.

time for a cut big boy

I look kinda bad in the pic but I could lose the weight in a week or 2

I honestly was considering bulking 2-3 weeks ago before I started lifting

Considering it, that's what this threads for. Thinking of the Zyzz look or Grizzly look...can they be combined?

SS+GOMAD for a year and you'll look like a Chad

Yeah leaving out cardio was a mistake. Two weeks of dumbells is enough then? Got it

I already look like Chad but thanks

In all seriousness though, is this not a good weight if I'm focused on building muscle or would it be better to drop 10 or so lbs??

You just need to actually lift and you'll drop fat and gain muscle since you are new. Worry about bulking/cutting after you are actually...ya know, lifting.

This is what I'd look like after 2 weeks focused on losing weight.. weight isn't important to me.. putting muscle on quick as possible is

If I dropped 10 lbs and looked like this people would probably be telling me to bulk..but yes I'm lifting currently and plan to stick to it

As disgusting as I look.. with a shirt on I'm sure people would still tell me I'm skinny and don't need to lose weight AHH FUCK OFF WITH THAT

Oh, this was a troll thread

Why? The OP picture is what I look like now, my goal isn't to just lose weight but get a muscular aesthetic body. That's why I'm focused on muscle right now so I don't look skinny and small after weight lose

>This is what I'd look like after 2 weeks focused on losing weight

Either you are trolling or you are clinically delusional or both

I think it's being overstated how fat I am, I was probably right around 155 in the skinny picture, I weigh right now....
>167
So I was right taking into account the little bit of muscle I've put on it's close to 10 lbs heavier, and yeah I think I could get close to that in 2 weeks.

If it only takes a few weeks for you to lose the fat, then spend those weeks losing the fat.
You can still be weightlifting during that time, just drop the fat first mate. You have little muscle so there's less at stake to lose during your cut. Plus it's healthier to be less fat. Do the right thing.

this is a joke right?

what's this bf%? 25?

30 or so