Conor makes a soyboy Youtuber seeth

MEET AMERICA'S MOST ARROGANT YOUTUBER:
youtu.be/2AjWytzII-I

Holy fuck this guy is seething @Conor's muscles. This is how normies view Veeky Forums people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll7wpqanxkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seething? are you from asp?

Couldn't watch for more than 15 seconds. The presenter is too much of an obnoxiois faggot.

You ding dong diddly right I am

>british cucks

THE SALT IS REAL

whats the deal with faggot from britian on youtube? and we wanting to punch them repeated in face

why do beta male psuedointellectuals talk autistically fast and loud like that?

STOP AVIN A LAUGH GUVNAH

I'M JUSS TRYINA GET LAID INNIT

AW BANGERS N MASH M8 I JUST SOILED MY KNICKERS AGAIN PIP PIP CHEERIO

S E E T H I N G

he's putting that accent on.

as a brit, most brit youtubers put an accent on to appeal to americans (because some people find our accent appealing or something like that).

It's clear when you watch fags like OP posted or people like totalbiscuit, it's so clear

great title.

connor is a twat, but let's not pretend we didn't all wish we could do that.

I saw one vid where he just walked up to chicks and gave them his phone without speaking and he got #'s

This guy before jaw surgery

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll7wpqanxkU

holy shit I think Connor is annoying as fuck but he's still a Veeky Forumsizen in Honor, I side with him over this soyboy
I might just turn in my natty card just so I can fuck with normies like this

the soyboi rage is real

Yeah his videos are unwatchable cringe. Reminds me of the ZenDude fitness dudes who try to be "funny" and shit just falls flat.

Fucking RIP Cosmo

this guy speaks at such a high tempo

i've only ever heard women speak at that rate

>that intelligence and integrity bit
cringe hard

That's YouTube editing and it's the fucking worst. Just jump cut to eliminate any natural pause creating this annoying, grating, robotic cadence.

does he not get it's an act to help motivate his fans?

because if they talk fast enough you don't have time to realize everything he's saying is retarded as quickly as he's saying it

HOLY FUCKING BASED

I too am British and can confirm, it's the reason I never try to defend British people online, we don't deserve it. Too many le gentlemen cucks.

>southern fairies

not even once

Setting aside how dumb this fucker is that he can't recognize comedy when he sees it, I really hate the "YouTube aesthetic." Every time I see a video with fast, chopped up monologue, exaggerated head movements and intonation, gimmicks, and a general "I'm an interesting person look at me" attitude, I taste blood. I hate this era.

>"fackin ell lads this wanker is a rite vain cunt he is"
>spends thousands of pounds to bump himself from a 3 to a 5

i agree with you, but, the market for 'english gentleman' youtubers is primarily american. nobody here takes that kind of thing seriously

Wow. That's the harshest cope I've seen in a while.

based cosmo

Imagine having that type of mentality and coming from a place of just pure insecurity and hatred? It looks bad on everyone but there's something especially off putting when a male is like that.

The funny thing this guy considers himself as one of the YouTubers who make 'quality' content and regularly makes videos making fun other YouTube with 'pointless' content.

You know what's creepy about this pic, besides the men is drag. The amount of middle-aged women I work with who would not look out of place here.

Maybe you can't because you're a coward. Don't go lumping other people with your patethic self, know your place.

>worked
get a clue

Absolutely soything.

heh.

What the actual fuck

>southerner

Is he right Veeky Forums

hes right though. connor is the male equivalent of dumb thots who make those fitting vids where they show their ass but its totally about clothes. just even more autistic

i dont get how a board that hates attention whoring sluts can defend someone like connor. i dont hate him but hes pathetic

>his entire channel is just shitting on other people

he must be a pretty popular guy irl

Conor Murphy is a soyboy Tbh, unironically more womanish than most women.

This is the most white knight subtext I've ever seen.

No one likes connor dummy, we meme on him and his hairline all the time. The guy in the OP is just an even bigger fag.

>soyboy
>desu
Go away kid

Me on the right

He is homosexual if you didn't notice that yet.

>watch vid
>he's a twat
>makes some good points
>the connor guy is worse
>think a disguise is a baggy shirt and a fleece

This dude's funny in a sense. Though I wouldn't be able to watch much of him. I think he directed his anger at the wrong pickup video.

I don't care for either of them and I kinda get that this guy's whole deal is making fun of other people which he has successfully done. To people outside the fitness community Connor Murphy must seem like a massive douche bag.

What bothered me most was in this video he talks about how one of the girls mentions she has a boyfriend. He then went on to criticise Connor for including that footage and potentially "ruining her entire life" because of some shit she might say when she was drunk.

That was confirmation of beta/liberal/feminist brainwashing.

w-why is she biting his nip? do girls do that often???

Similar to the way girls talk when they're enthusiastic.

yes