inflamed disk
just take some ibuprofen and chill for 3 days

This.

That sudden?

ye
nerves are gay

Is ibuprofen anti-inflammatory though?

OP here.
I can flex by back pretty good, even makes it feel better.

not him but yes ibruprofen is anti inflammatory. I'd also reccomend a heat gel - helped me a lot when i ha inflamed disks

Did it have a gut-wrenching sting for you as well?

the disk was certainly uncomfortable

was it in your lower back? I had a crazy sharp pain too and couldn't move properly for 2 days. Freaked me out ever since

the D in DOMS stands for DELAYED

Middle.
Sounds like the same thing. Had a very unexpected very sharp, gut-wrenching pain, and now it's just uncomfortable.

Did it go away mostly?

Not really. I work a manual labor job and occasionally feel discomfort in my lower back, sometimes a slight pain. When I got it fucked up it was when I was bending down at work to check something and it hit me like a truck. If the only time you use your lower back is in the gym it might go away, otherwise I would try to be careful cause I sure as hell am now.

I'd get that looked i I were you famalam. can you wear a lifting belt at work? it looks autistic but it'll save your back; especially if youre going to be working for a long time in the industry

I went to a doctor. He told me it's because of my work and he deals with that often. Gave me some strong painkillers and time off work but it didn't really help. The only way to solve this is by getting a comfy white collar job but I'm too much of a brainlet for that.

ah theres always ways to get career gains bro. tho desu id rather work on site with the lads than some stuffy office job with no bantz.

foam rolling and
>yoga
helped me a lot with my back

Take some magnesium and see if it alleviates the pain. Also try to pay attention to proper "posture" on the chair. It actually helps in getting rid of various aches and pains if you have big enough glutes to cushion your sit. Also don't go "bamf!" on a chair. Lower yourself slowly so that your rear gently touches the chair and slowly get into sitting position. Sitting stupid fast is how you eventually cause tailbone trouble.

Funny you should say that, i've been taking magnesium supplements for a while now.
I was honestly just sitting in the chair, but not with perfect posture.

Guess my days of worry-free spine abuse are over lol.

The first time that happened to me, I started taking posture a lot more seriously. I'm still getting used to trying to look straight forward as opposed to tilting my head down. If you walk alot, you notice that a lot people walk with their head down as if looking at someone is going to get them mugged.

t. 30 yr old male

Its a painkiller also

Ibuprofen is an NSAID. I would personally recommend taking some aspirin too. 400mg ibuprofen + 325 mg aspirin is GOAT. Plus, the aspirin increases blood flow because it is a blood thinner.