Militant Manlet General

Discuss all things manlet related as well as the plan to take back the surface world from the longmen

When will they learn?

We know of the day of the tunnel. Your plans and secrets are laughable. Manlet fucks.

PLEASE JUST LEARN, IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

GET BACK INTO THE PIT YOU FUCKING MANLET

That's what you think you skelly longman. We are coming.

All we need is a couple of slingshots and some rocks.

are you mad I look better and girls are automatically more interested in me because they have to look up to me?
>t. lanklet and well-dressed skelly

I'm 6'2, can I be your king? I will lead you to glory, bitches and riches.

Better to rule over manlets than be just one of many Longmen.

You fucking traitor
You think they will keep you around once they have taken over? Sure you can reach things that they will never be able to, but their jealousy and hatred will turn them against you eventually.

how about learning how to fight instread of overcompensating with muscles, gives you a more aesthetic physique and more overall confidence

>be me
>5'8"
>insecure af about my height
>qt 3.14 flirts with me
>thinks its just a meme
>realize she is serious, still too autistic
>become even more insecure
>see her months later
>finally have the courage
>"oh user, i have a boyfriend"
>nigga wut
>HES FUCKING SHORTER THAN ME!!!

Fuck you all. This height shit is a meme.

I am 5'14"
I can escape the pit and let you guys know what it's like on the out side

Give me a break, they're tiny, and the Day of The Tunnel will be the end of many of them. There won't be enough left to pose a threat to me. I will get to breed with the finest bitches, and usher in a new era, with my superior lineage ruling over the Manlet hordes forevermore. The plan is foolproof, it cannot fail!

>just a little brain damage bro, you'll be more confident

>tfw 5’9” gf with a mommy fetish
She’s the same height as me feels good bois

What a traitor.
You can be a citizen in the surface world, or the biggest rat in the gutter. You chose the latter.

>just be a little beta soyboy your whole life bro

Servant in heaven, king in hell.

people who deadlift 800lbs, or overhang rock climb, but not fight for no reason are beta soyboys?

Sure you may be able to fight off 50 or 60 of them, but eventually a few of them will grab your ankles and hold you down while the others climb to face level. You'll scream "Longbro's HELP!" but it will be too late, a king manlet with special shoes that increase height + 2 inches will finally get you and you will regret your betrayal.

Sure but you can never get off the throne once you take it.

At least I will die a King. And that will make all the difference.

Our time is coming, for to long have we lived behind the pits, we will defeat them and free ourselves from these walls.