How you guys holding up?

How you guys holding up?

>Life is but a fleeting sensation of mediocrity
>Not really dead, not really alive
>Around other people, but just can't connect
>Not a loser, but run of the mill, forgettable, generic, and that's what hurts the most

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCzi24eijCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New owners at the gym I work and work out at invited me to dinner. Apparently one of the owners own a restaurant so the food is free. It's supposed to be on Saturday night. At first I didn't want to go due to autism but I would feel like an asshole if I didn't.

Anyways, a bit anxious about it. Listening to Hitler to ease my anxiety at the moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCzi24eijCk

I hope they don't order alcohol to our table.

That's exactly for I feel user
Not living just existing

>>Life is but a fleeting sensation of mediocrity

Entirely your subjective opinion.

It's fucking nuts that the universe exists to begin with, that life exists to begin with, that humans exist to begin with and that you exist to begin with as an individual.

What a waste of consciousness to not appreciate it and not explore that thing that you happen to be.

>Can't fly home for Christmas because of work and my career

Have projects ongoing and demands are rough, live 2k miles away from home. Can't fly since the day after Christmas i have to fly for work to another state and spend the week there with coworkers, after work probably going to stay in the hotel.

How about new years?
Looks like same story, day after new years have to fly out too and have a lot of work to do right now. I should be happy, but Veeky Forums is all i really have since i work a lot

>She's with a new dude now and super happy
I miss her
How did I fuck up the one good thing that has happened to me?

Pls tell us what did you do so we can learn
Teach us Chad

I mean where did you fuck up

Weird place in my life.
>Finally have a 6 packs
>Mediocre grades at uni
>insane anxiety from having a job and internship at the same time
>Started dating a pretty 21 years old but its really casual

I'm just so lonely all the time and unable to connect with people. Like during our date she did must of the talking. I'm really ashamed of my past.

You mean how I got her or how I fucked it up?

I met her at a party and took her home, later found she was really fucking cool and one of the few girls that understand me

Fucked it up by just being a selfish dick, as usual
Guys, when you got something, fucking take it
Don't let a lovely girl slide away by being an indecisive asshole, love that girl

Thanks Chad

feel a bit down right now. i've been talking to the ex now and then lately but they're tough because she's overseas for christmas. she's courteous enough to reply when it's daytime here and i'm awake, but it can be a bit of a conversation hinderance. she only replied with "hahahahaha" this morning and that's a killer of the conversation too.

fuck this shit. i just wish everything would be normal again. it's like we're dating but not dating.

Know that feel bro i miss my ex too
She made be so happy would love to be with her again

You're time belongs to the company now!

The feel's are real my brother.

>depressed
>sleeping a lot and eating very little
>weigh myself
>down 8lbs

Who else here /depression4cutting/?

worst part is how normal everything is. we skyped for like 45 minutes the other day and only ended because she was visibly exhausted.

i'm hopeful we get back together but shit this is tough. i'd love to talk to her right now but know i shouldnt

The voices keep me company, i realise now we are never alone.

What voice?

made out with a girl two days ago

god damn did that feel good after my recent breakup
and holy hell was it fun to kiss her
>tfw she told me i'm a great kisser

Every time I hype up to go to gym I start thinking about what's the point and that so far losing weight has done nothing positive for me. I really wonder if gym will ever feel satisfying instead of a chore I have to force myself to do.

im in the best shape of my life and im coming for all your girlfriends and onitises

physically I'm great, but more than unhappy with my desk job.

it castrating me somehow. should I change it bros? gonna be doing what?

Work sucks dick. I don't know user. You either have to be an underappreciated cuck or an amoral asshole and go into business for yourself and rip people off.

I just want to work for a place that doesn't treat me like a fucking hamster. I would take that over higher pay any day. Why can't boomies understand that?

>meeting the gfs family on for the first time on saturday
>really nervous about it
>huge zit on the end of my nose (never get acne anymore, I'm 26)
JUST

Here, I got my two asshole brothers in town. I can't eat, and I watch street fight training videos in case I get attacked by one of them. Both are bullies and are 10 years older than me...thanks mom.

>fell in love with best friend, despite my efforts to get rid of my feelings for her they just get stronger as she gets a bf
>proceeded to lose her and all my other friends due to my depressed, nihilistic, self-destructive personality and behaviour
>no one is responding to my messages
>this Christmas will be the first that my family isn't celebrating cos poor/family is splintered and everyone hates each other
>autism, depression and anxiety are getting worse
>had a bad reaction to the Lexapro my doctor gave me, haven't felt the same since
>ballooned up to 127kg, same weight I was when I started dieting in July '16

Shit hurts, lads. I just want my mates back, and I wish my best friend could give me another chance.

1. Move on from your best friend. If you like her you're not just friends. Which means you need to let her go, cause you're treating her like a gf.

2. I've been through the same situation. You need to back off from everyone. If they message you, great. If they don't. Don't bother them. Make new friends.

3. Don't have stupid values. Having lots of friends is not important at all. Focus on study, your job, yourself.

Fix your weight and anxiety/depression first before you try and talk to people. Having them won't suddenly fix it for you. Go overseas and get some perspective on life.

>Listening to the catalyst for the destruction of western societies to ease anxiety

Are you Jewish or something?

I can't just move on from her dude. She means too much to me as a friend. If I can somehow get rid of my feelings for her, things might be okay. She even told a mutual friend a while ago that our friendship meant too much to her to end it over feelings and that I was a close friend. My recent spiral into depression was the last straw.

Boss doesnt like me much, but I have to go with it and he makes it clear we are not friends at all

>run of the mill, forgettable, generic

Shit, OP. I don't feel this way about myself at all. Call me a narcissist, but I feel as if I'm a very unique and creative individual who is often misunderstood. I feel as if this gives me an edge over everybody else on this earth.

28, with two BA degrees but still don't know what I want to do with my life. Part of me wants to get married and have kids, the pessimistic side doesn't believe I'll ever trust a woman enough. Haven't had any bros in over 6 years.

Just almost died today on my bike thanks to a pothole

>going down big hill my house is on top of (hit 35-40 mph)
>see massive pothole but its a foot to the left of the bike lane, no problem
>as I'm coming close, suddenly HUGE pieces of gravel in bike lane from pothole
>try to brake as fast as i can but not enough, can't swerve, run right over a huge piece
>bike wavering like hell as I hold the brakes for dear life
>come to a stop, both tires flat, almost fucking died, just praying no tire or rim damage

i almost died, 4 days before christmas. pretty fitting with my godawful life, especially considering tomorrow will be the two year anniversary of putting my dog to sleep

I'm in a similar situation user, I'm 23 and want to start a family. I love my gf, but I'm a little too red pilled to trust her to have my child yet.