Vitamin d

is supplementing it a meme? do any of you and do you see benefits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUJXCZzCiMo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3356951/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i supplement vitamin d when it gets too cold to sunbathe anymore. i tend to get super depressed when summer ends and the weather turns. still get depressed, but i feel like it might help a little bit.

so. yeah maybe lol.

if you're white you probably won't notice any benefits
if you're poc living in white areas it could help

higher levels are better, but lower levels are better than inconsistent levels.

there's some suggestion that it's a signalling hormone for circadian rhythm management and that you're better off just getting more sleep.

Sorry but vitamin d won’t protect poc from rwds

Meanwhile in reality its antifa beating the shit out of right wing whites lol

>poc
>people of color in white areas
uhm sweetie, you do realize when you mix all colors it produces white right..... white people in white areas" you don't make any sense haha

what you think are poc are actually people of darkness, or people of dirt, or people of shit

DELET

What do you need supplements for?

Like 30 against 1.
Yeah there's something to be said for 'the victorious wins first then goes to war' but cmon.

>the antifa dream team:
Unacucker: shit eater, cuck and sucker puncher

Vitamin D toxicity (taking too much Vitamin D) is almost becoming a bigger problem than the deficiency of it.
Only take if you really need it, get your levels tested

>A shit eating cuckold punched out Richard Spencer

This doesn't help your case. Also note he is white. Even so-called white "men" are for multiculturalism.

>the antifa dream team:
Moldy "6 million nazi scalps" Locks: literal whore, has a cuck bf that got beat along with her

>the antifa dream team:
Eric "lock the cuck" Clanton: antifa teacher, found to be a cuck (yes, it is a recurring theme) after they hacked his amazon account and found said books along with his personal information
went to jail for hitting the head of some unarmed and unexpecting guy from behind with a bike lock

You mean
>a shit eating cuckold barely hit Richard Spencer and couldn't even knock him down with a running sucker punch

Let's not spread alternative facts now

>All white
>All participating in cuckolding

Holy shit lol no wonder you people are going extinct.

>the antifa dream team:
Euphoric Guardian: tried to block a guy with a "in God We Trust” shirt during an antifa protest, went as well as you expected
youtube.com/watch?v=YUJXCZzCiMo

You have to have electricity to read this so you know it's poc living in white areas.

still white

Since when?

It's one of the top 20 drugs dispensed in the pharmacy I work in... Unless you're getting multiple hours of sun in light colored clothing a day then you're probably deficient.

Just eat shellfish, seaweed and almonds occasionally

It has some serious links to decrease the risk of certain cancers and is dirt cheap. Don't see the harm.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3356951/

It is theorized that vitamin D may increase muscle strength, thereby preventing falls.[6] Many studies have shown an association between low vitamin D concentrations and an increased risk of fractures and falls in older adults.

gimme that shit, negrata

Im a neet and had to get prescription vitamin D, so i guess you might need it if you are inside too much

If I'm reading this right then you're saying it's better for me to stay chronically deficient than occasionally deficient, but I would be even better off taking supps on a regular basis?

>Vitamin D toxicity

You know how I know you're full of shit?

"Very high levels of 25(OH)D can develop if you: take more than 10,000 IU/day (but not equal to) everyday for 3 months or more. However, vitamin D toxicity is more likely to develop if you take 40,000 IU/day everyday for 3 months or more."

maybe for light but not for paint bitch

I take 10,000 IU a day

I really couldn’t say whether or not it does anything. I take it fairly consistently and my mood and overall test ‘feel’ (if you can call it that, general well-being I guess) is better the last few years since taking it, but that could be due to a whole bunch of other life factors.

Either way it is cheap and it is doing no harm, at the very least it promotes T production a moderate extent

>Blood work because bipolar
>Doctor says everything looks fine
>Except your vitamin d is low
>"Oh yeah? What's it at" like I would know what low is
>It's zero
>"Shit"
>Usually with patients who have low vitamin d I recommend taking 3000 units a day for three months
>"Can do"
>In your case I recommend 10000

Switched to 3rd shift, got real depressed started takin vitamin D. Better now but don’t get out duri the daylight much now. Especially winter time.

Ya just a pill a day during winter is all u need....start gettin headach once spring rolls around.

>t pajeet in hongcover

Its useful for darkies but not totally needed but be sure to get fresh air everyday or walk shirtless in backyard is good.
Bout hr if sun should suffice.
In summer do just enough rill u tan takes me about 40min each front n back in summer to tan.
So use me as a refernce

Well soyboys got stamina at least from healthy eating....neckbeards just eat chips

Dam how can it be that low are u black in swden or just a white basement dweller