Have you ever been 'mired by women?

Have you ever been 'mired by women?

TERRORIST!!!!

>That mutt

That mutt earns more money, fuck more bitches and is more loved than you

Once, I was at a new gym at I was pumping away and a super qt blond girl with twin pigtails came up to me and told me she hadn’t seen me around before and I was looking good.
I, on autism pilot, stumbled through the conversation before she touched my shoulder and asked if I was seeo g any trainers yet because I looked good now, but when she finishes with me I’d be great.
So not only did the hottest girl in the gym come up and more me but she also offered me the advanced platinum training package

What happened after? Did you fuck or was she only interested when you first met but lost interest after she got to know you and realized you had no personality. Yes I'm projecting

Not genuinely, but as I'm losing weight I am definitely getting noticed for it.

Hopefully I'll eventually look decent enough for women I don't know to maybe kinda wanna fuck me.

Y-y-ya but at least I have le perfect aryan genes

My mom says my neck is swallowing my head.

Had two different receptionists at the gym say i was looking really good and they are always checking me out. Feels good but it can be kinda awkward sometimes.

I work in security and as a personal trainer. I get mired constantly. Constantly.

My mommy mires me erry day when she pats my tummy an says gettin smaller!

I know you are joking but I really wish my mother was around to see my progress.

My father is thrilled but he always fucking hated that I was fat.

I find the fact that Kumar is in the pic more interesting than the mire.

Yeah mines not around to either. She bailed like 9 years ago to god knows where.

That sucks. So does leukemia.

I think I would have coomed when she touched me. This is why I nofap and meditate now, shit actually makes you more Chad.

No. Not even my wife.

Did you pay for the advanced platinum training package? Because if you did, she successfully conned another gymcel virgin into paying her money for useless training by using her attractiveness and pretending to have sexual interest in you.

Latelly been going to the gym early in the afternoon and there's always this qt redhead that mires hard, i get a mire here or there, but not like that. Im talking staring thru the mirror or trying to catch glimpses of me between sets. Even today, there are 2 leg ext machines, she just got on one, the other was occupied by an old dude, i ask to rotate with him, she took out her ear plugs and offered to rotate with me. The old fag then cucked me by saying he was on his last set... kinda wanted to start a conversation with the girl

During my freshman year I was a leanfag and i was getting mad attention. Facial aesthetics/ height/ voice matter the most

Fat guys don't get mired on, usually

This. Holy shit you autists have no clue about people

You now that's their job right

by just about every women. specially 30+ when they are not afraid to stare.
tore my pants today was at a counter getting lunch. cute little blonde was behind looking around at my ass to see if she could see in. if i wasn't on work time would have said something to get things going, but i was already half way through my half our lunch break with 10 minute drive to get back to work. horrible traffic at smoko

they get paid to do that user

b-but i am whiter than him user....