ITT: How much of an autist are you?

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

>post em results bois

>ask me about being a normie

to keep fitness related..When Im doing front squats my wrists hurt when holding the bar and I cant seem to get it to my chest so I just hold it. how do I fix?

If I pick intersex, transgender, etc does it automatically give me the highest autist degree?

guess I'm a normie

you need to do some mobility work. there should be resources on youtube, olympic coaches deal with this a lot

why even try

Huh

>tfw got 69 on my aspie score

this was it btw

Maxed out on the normie meter. Guess I should leave this place

tfw ur stand stats just suck all round

You guys are larping right

Normie af but I knew that
Veeky Forums most normie board confirmed

I wish I was

I don't get it. Am i autistic or not? This graph is confusing.

Look at the numbers at the top. it says a score x of 200 on each. And a "likely neurtypical" it's bs come on. It asks for your genders (+3)

Well it says i have both aspie and neurotypical traits. Spent 15 minutes on this test to get a shitty answer like that.

Muh.

Basic ass bitch

Interesting results

>tfw biggest introvert is capable of communicating really well with older people/specific people I'm attracted to but has no interest in talking to anyone else

>over 132 questions
Nigga I ain't autistic enough to fill that up

R8

autists should be exterminated

>Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 21 of 200
>Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 189 of 200
>You are very likely neurotypical

> autists should be exterminated

My God man, it's pretty clear from your chart alone that you're the socipath. but that score gave me a good giggle. Thanks. :D

>includes more than just male and female in "gender"
I almost don't want to even take it anymore.

> Maxed out on the normie meter

If you're still monitoring, dude, if you leave fit you're normie forever.

lol.. i wonder who could be behind this result..

>:D
back ya go

> back ya go

Noticed you didn't post ::your:: results.Ha. Look at where you're at. Besides - ad hominem? More like "No homoniem", right, brah? :DDDDD

Yes. How anybody would not immediately recognize this is beyond me. You must not have autism user.

gas all aspies

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 140 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 75 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

I maxed out nuerodiverse communication. Yup I am a weird-o.

what's the pointy bit in the middle mean?

I-Is this bad? Diagnosed with 127/200.

lel you don't know how to quote people newfag?

KYS and fuck off back to le reddit

I almost did it. Don't feel the need to take the test over, only a true aspie would do that. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

> KYS and fuck off

I can just imaging the sound of this aspie raging somewhere, trolling on my Veeky Forums

Got me thinking, mebbe I should take the test again and try to go full normie... then really try to stay that way. I'm worried; not sorry to that one dude who wanted to exterminate the autistic. That way of thinking is incorrect.

only a little bit

A bit similar to yours, senpai.

>what's the pointy bit in the middle mean?

Maxes out perception, tries to bait. For shame, sir!

>it's pretty clear from your chart alone that you're the socipath.
>sociopath
what did he mean by this?

look mom, i'm special snowflaek

normies unite

Your dick size.

I literally am medically diagnosed with aspergers. Ama

I went full normie. I feel compelled to pass through the normie door forever. I want to wish you all merry pr's. ^_^

> what did he mean by this?

What's worse is that ::I:: called him the sociopath. When I just got done manipulating the test. Geesh.

the problem with this test is that a lot of the symptoms can also be attributed to anxiety, depression and just being more sensitive than the average person.

I always have this dilemma where I can't figure out if I have autism and it's what causes these symptoms or these things cause me to think i have the tism

all I know is that I've never really felt normal

> all I know is that I've never really felt normal

cries and doesn't post his chart. Com'on man.

Was looking over my answers and I think I can squeeze out the last little black bars. Indictations show that slight thought modifications are necessary.

Well, I'm within the first rung for both deviant thought lines. Acceptable.

>my most autistic trait is talent
>but my talent is all physical

Pls no bulli

I gotta say I feel sorry for this guy. Your chart screams shut-in. I feel for ya dude.

I kinda feel sorry for you too, sadbird. Lift the sadness away.

take it easy senpai

Feelsgoodman

All of my what? I'm making cutsey art so good luck with whatever bait you've got there. Have some fun in paint, pretty bird!

How much sleep does one really need to regenerate between workout? I usually feel good and have no problem staying awake when I get between 4-8 hours. Any less or more than that and I either have to take a nap or can't fall asleep the following night. Does that possibly mean that 4 hours of sleep is enough for me when it comes to gym performance? I have a lot of free time where I could be sleeping but even if I try to force myself to take a nap, it's usually not happening. I'm really stressing over this shit, I feel like I'm missing out on gains.

No social or relationship skills to speak of? You're sadfish, son. You've swallowed your own bait if you think you're a normie.

REEEE!
Oh, wait, nevermind

Actually, this guy makes me sad too. Look who's flying in for a landing everyone, it's autiusm's new mascott!

Hangs around like a millstone around your neck for all to see!

A dance birb

this would've been the opposite about 2 years ago

Here I see a sad knight, barely wading fast enough to keep the rising tide from overwhelming him. Refuses to give up his armour and will likely drown in it.

there were a lot of questions about relationships here and i feel like an actual aspie wouldnt have any irl experience with that

also do greek statues and anime girls count as unusual sexual preferences? they are empirical aesthetic ideals

Never thought of myself as a normie. Turns out that I'm just a normie that's bad with women.

Guess I'm a normalfag.

so, im good at absorbing information but bad at repeating it?

this might be worth mentioning

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 5 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 190 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

I answered as honestly as I could. I don't get a long with plebs too well, but they give me some level of respect.

>posting on Veeky Forums made me extremely blunt in real life.

>sex
>gender

> sex
Oh yesss nigga

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 119 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 120 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

What does this mean?

Look at areas in your life that have failed from the following areas.
Remember, work with pain or it will rule you.

>121 aspie to 94 normie
Am I fucked?

so I guess first off here's my score
as you can see I'm "normal"
however I would have absolutely 100% been diagnosed aspbergers when I was younger
I fixed it by getting a job as a server and forcing myself to interact normally with huge amounts of people and eventually learned to recognize facial expressions and tone of voice and all the regular stuff people use to communicate
so I honestly don't understand what an aspergers diagnosis means
for example, maybe you're bad at communicating but you can pay attention to someone's tone of voice while they're talking right? can you not extrapolate any information about how they might be feeling from it? how is it not possible for people to develop this skill or pay more attention? I really don't understand it. not trying to be rude.

watch it goy

Am I a sociopath?

Yeah I am pretty relatable

Looks like a small dick

test was full of fucking bullshit questions and retarded options

raged so hard forgot to attach

Veeky Forums i might be an autist, what do?

>156 out of 20p
hmmmMMm

Am I an autist?

29 of 200 in autism-points
147 of 200 in normie-points
Guess this means i have to leave this place?

Try the shoulder balance.

rhino/10

so what does having both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits mean

How is my score?
I have had a lot of friends in the past few of them were close ones but since i moved to an another country and people here don't speak English I am pretty lonely and friendless.