How do girls with tits like this do cardio?

how do girls with tits like this do cardio?

On their backs, stupid.

They turn photoshop off before they run

my ex was a chubby titcow

i think she had GGG's or something

whenever she tried to lose weight and go jogging she had to wear this hideous girdle bra thing with like 8 clasps in the front

Post pic

once I saw a woman run while holding her big tits to keep them from bouncing. I would imaging the ruff bouncing hurts them.

I guess their pretty screwed in the running department unless they buy a heavy duty support bra thing like this guy mentioned

if youre asking for what she wore something like pic related

if youre asking for her picture i dont have any because shes my fucking ex dum dum

Get a pic from her face book

Stairmaster or bike

They usually don't
Sporty gf in high school popped right out into a g cup and she was too scared of pain, sagging and back problems then she got chub and tits got bigger
She had a reduction last year

Very Carefully

The answer is 3 or more sport bras. At least my gf does it like that

>GGG
Not a size you LARPing spastic

>tfw no titcow girlfriend

the pain never stops

Just go to fitness classes, stacked girls dont feel the need to weight lift but love pilates etc.

stationary bike

i know its fake but who dis

>giving a shit about bra size

>she gained weight
>should I lose some weight and get healthy with the best possible figure I can have, or should I spend money to be made uglier while staying fat?

only a woman would pick option B.

My mom had breast reduction after pregnancy so she could jog again

Back in high school I dated this girl for a couple weeks who was about 4'6" and wore a 56 H cup size. She was literally a walking pair of tits.

Confirmed nu-male cuck

Need some clarification. Can a titcow be a slampig? Or are they different. Id imagine titcows are usually slim to thicc. My slampig gf is big but has great tits and big nipples. I love sucking on them.

Probably lots of sex. Or biking if they're as autistic as this board.

I was a robot autist for years, and yet i fucked a qt titcow last night and made her scream.

We're all gonna make it.

I think a big ass is crucial for a slam pig. A tit cow does not need those necessarily. To answer your question, yes.

>slampig
>gf

These two things should not be the same.

I have no shame user. I gave in to my loneliness and my mental health has never been better now that i finally have a gf. Plus I'm too autistic to conversate with normal attractive females.

I need pics for understanding

You shouldn't be ashamed. Thicc gf is god mode endgame man. Anyone who tells you different is low test.

Wait a slampig is thicc I thought slampig was fat and braphog was thicc

a slampig carries the connotation of "not really gf material but fucking her would be glorious". a braphog can be gf or even marriage material, it just describes body type.