Choose Your Own Adventure

What would you do if you were as fit as you are now, but were swapped with high school era you? What would you do? Would you become chad? Resident powerlifter? Football star? What path would you take?

I know I'd use my manlet driven rage (now a muscular, built manlet) to shit-kick all the lanklet and bloat lords that dominated high school sports, and reign supreme over the weight room. Keep in mind there is no other period in your life so completely dominated by physicality than when you were in HS.

The world awaits you user, how will you make use of your newfound strength?

get my oneitis

Join the wrestling team that I turned down before and become chad
But those days have passed and that door is closed

fuck so many now-legal high school girls

can school alpha and high octane wrestler exist in one being? That would be a combo unlike any Chad ive seen before

check'd and kek'd my good man

Interesting topic OP.

I ended up fucking my hs oneitis after getting fit at age 25, so I feel like that window was closed. Also, I’d say join the wrestling or football team, but really I know that I just like lifting weights and looking good - and that’s all I’d join them for, other than having something to tell girls. However, I found that a lot of the football players in my school who weren’t chads were just as awkward with girls as your average guy. Therefore, I say again, there’s no real reason to join those teams.

The only thing I would change would be lifting for aesthetics and enjoyment literally everyday after school. Hell, I love lifting so much it might be the only thing I wake up early to do before a school! And with the gains really coming in at junior/senior grades, I would have been a lot more of a chad then I ever was.

I think HS is only important for two things: get into college and lose virginity (for men, the earlier the better). Because you need to get the “failing at girls” “how to get rejected and not be an asshole” “how to be successful with women” lessons done EARLY to be a chad. Then you get to college and start laying pipe while studying hard.

Yes

almost forgot

I was pretty fit and I swam a lot and got good grades, went to house parties and shows of bands I liked. Went on a few dates. Idk it wasn't a Chad fantasy sex fest but I got laid and had fun. It's nothing like adult life though. Responsibility and privileges both add so much depth.

look up Sage Northcutt

>that farm feeling of nostalgia

Thanks user

fuck me, this shouldn't be allowed. His power tier... off the charts, no doubt

dolph and his crazy rapist viking genes, re-born

I would hang out with the school twinks so i could get a bf. I got asked out by one once but i turned them down and got mad

>tfw only realized im gay a couple years later

I just wonder how much pussy he slays.

Veeky Forums is a very normie board. If you have a problem with that go back in time and assassinate zyzz.

Zyzz taught the sad cunts to be sick cunt, but you were already a sick cunt

Gosh thanks

Not do drugs and have more friends, only do one sport. I'd say not be a sperg but I think that comes with the territory. All the issues I had in high school continue to plague me in adult life.

I shared a lot of laughs with the people I used to play dumbass video games with in high school, and some of them are still treasured friends.

I wouldn't go back and try to fuck it all up with lust and pride even if I could.

Join the football team

Fuck more

Probably get better grades

yeah, imo wrestler is a more chad HS sport than football even is. Have you seen the bodies on some wrestler? motherfuckers are STACKED

>HS was 08'
invest in bitcoin and enjoy autism. drown myself in pussy, if being fit doesnt really help then just pay for it

what a wholesome reply, god bless you user

Study hard, prep for life outside of school and hit on girls inbetween gym and life goals.

I'm 6'6" so I'd probably work on my vertical and get good at basketball and try to play at the college I currently go to.

99% would do exactly the same

I was pretty skinny back in the day (still am) and had girls offering their virginities to me left and right. Only thing I wish I had done differently was sticking with guitar, I just picked it back up at 21.

Actually eat and sleep in high school so I don’t have stunted growth

Vidya and wank

Not eat like shit this time around which will kill my acne then instead of years later, then focus on getting as fit as possible

Then I'd probably try to replicate my high school relationship because I'm a pathetic bastard

fucking this

2bh i'd also take my extracurriculars a bit more seriously so i could get into a HYP-tier school. i'm a total prestige whore.

My biggest regret in high school was not putting on the moves to this tall, busty girl I was crushing on in French class.
She was a junior while I was a sophomore.
I'm pretty sure she liked me back but my social autism sabotaged me and I was content with being friend-zoned.
I still hate myself over that.
I would probably have to conceal my gains because I have quite a bit nowadays and it would look out of place on a 16 year old.

Play in band

Do I have the same insight I have now thanks to age? Or I'm just a highschooler but not fat?

Go back to

Still be autistic

1. Lift - I didn't start until two years after high school
2. Do a normal hobby like guitar or martial arts
3. Make more effort to talk to more people; but that would come with the confidence that 1. and 2. brought

Gay