I Caved

I didn't have any food at home so I stopped at McDonalds since I was starving from this mostly water diet thing and I was just going to get a salad or a small hamburger.

But they had a McPick 2 for 5 bucks deal.
I got 10 nuggets and a big mac with a large diet coke.
Should I purge it or just accept my fate as a fat ass?
6ft 3in 264lb :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6umfRzbVDY
youtube.com/watch?v=U3dGGbnnDXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why did you just stop at the grocery store? u gonna crash your t levels fgt

youtube.com/watch?v=U6umfRzbVDY

Stop dwelling on it. Enjoy the rare treat.
Get back on the diet with a fresh start so that by new years you'll already be 2 weeks into building healthy habits.
Focus on your goals and keep putting in that doog work

I can't watch with audio at work.
The auto captions make it sound like this guy ate mcdonalds and was in better shape at the end of a month?

Stop while you can. At least eat something from there that tastes remotely decent. The pico guac grilled chicken on artisan roll is delicious. Any of those artisan grilled chicken sandwiches are good to me. Only roughly 20 grams of fat and 40+ grams of protein. No fries. Only diet soda or water. Get your act together and you'll still make it

lol that's so fucking disgusting you're always going to be fat if that's your idea of what tastes good. your taste buds are fried

Haha undisciprined americans

Never gonna make it desu baka

They're like 7 bucks though. Why I son't eat at mcds.

Thats only like 1100 calories you retard.

Its not even that many calories, if you don't understand the basics of CICO then you'll never make it.

You could eat that every single day and lose weight as long as you stay disciplined with the rest of your meals.

>diet Coke
>Only 264

>going near a mcdonalds

Why? The grocery store is right down the stupid fucking corner, you could have gotten a fucking box of pasta and some tomato sauce, COOKED yourself a meal like an adult and not buy chemically addicting shit patties. Not to mention mcdonalds has to be the most fattening fast food on the whole planet. Stop sabotaging yourself. Instead of meme fasts why don't you spend a month eating raw foods like nuts, fruits and vegetables? oh wait you can't because your gluttonous ways have warped your body on a cellular level and now you only desire fatburgers and fat fries. Good fucking job.

Correct the mistake.

>Be man
>Be drinking Mt.Dew like crazy
>Switch to only diet
>Lose 0lb's

I don't get it. I still only drink diet when I want a soda but it had literally 0 impact on my weight.

yes, just do one meal a day and don't drink soda or eat fries/nuggets

If you're going to choose to eat at a fast food place you need to treat your body right with something wholesome or just not eat fast food. That's the point. Your body is an investment and you only get one, Lardo. Money shouldn't matter unless you're a poor cunt, in which case buy groceries and stop eating out

>One meal a day
>He's 6ft 3in

Yeah that isn't going to work. Maybe for a manlet.

Things like this really brings good feelings about this board.

then he eats more/less?

Hahahahahahahaha how the fug is being a fatass real hahahaha nigga just walk away from the fridge like nigga put your fork down haha

A scholar and a gentleman who does not waste time.

lol then keep drinking the liquid jew GULP GULP GULP

This. I ate a fuckton of fast food on my last cut. I just didnt go over my calorie limit each day. calories in calories out.

>poison in, poison...
err, oh yeah it doesn't just get pooped out lol, enjoy!

>tfw eat at Burger King 3 days a week
I love having lanklet genetics

>lanklet genetics
>genetics

that's just fast metabolism

youtube.com/watch?v=U3dGGbnnDXw

2 Mcdoubles and a McChicken is only $4.70. Yu got fleeced

Falling off the horse doesn't mean you eat it

Kek

clearly sugar wasn't your problem then