> just had sex with my 100th girl
> all within the 6-10 range
> Life is pretty much perfect

What was it I was supposed to learn?

anyone hear anything

Sounds like some whiney noise coming from down below

you just have a good face

6’+ virgins are TRIGGERED.

you'd have to be an absolute shutin retard to be a 6'+ virgin. every tall dude i know gets spoonfed gfs/sex

Yeah I do. And I'm very charismatic.

nope. just a good face. Thats all girls care about. "Charisma" is bullshit made up by cuck PUA scammers

The sound of the howling wilderness of your virginity?

I assure you it isn't. Charisma is important. If you don't understand what good charisma looks like you're fucking hopeless.

im 6'3 with a good face and real interests and i make bitches laugh and im not lanklet

still 27 and a virgin

How?

Where are you from? I know a few tall guys who are totally useless with girls

thats actually wrong tho. i guess you havent seen those tinder experiments where they use male model photos and act like absolute uncharismatic spergs but stil have women gagging for their dick. People who say "charisma" gets girls just want so brag about how they have some "skill" to pickup women. When in reality they know it takes no skill and they only get sex because of their looks but dont want to admit it.

Its a meme. You don`t have it so seriously.

>user, why men are so obsessed about height/dick size

So you had to have 100 girls to realize that you fell for a meme? Thats actually kinda funny

They probably have too high standards or are gay

i dont know. i make people laugh and they enjoy my company it seems, but the never want to know more than that. its like they turn that part of their personality off as soon as we keep talking more. even ugly fat girls give me attitude, or ignore me completely. shit sucks

Post eyes

>be 6'1
>be very athletic
>have alright charisma
>far right conservative
>never compromise values
I pretty much willingly fuck myself over

Lol manlet

I haven't seen them. Obviously if you're a male model you can have negative personality and still pull. However, in the real world I promise you things like wit, sense of humour and intelligence go a LONG way. A good face is very important but do not discount charisma on the basis of some youtube tinder experiments. I'm serious mate, as long as you're decent looking and not fat your personality is gonna make it or break it.

Go back to /r/incels

I didn't, that's the point. It's all bantz son relax.

It's not about being nice, friendly or funny. You need to have an undercurrent of sexual threat.

>100th girl
>all within the 6-10 range
Are you a serial child molester?

This
>22 years old
>187cm
>Academic Researcher
>Conservative, still waiting for my vigrin wife
Where can I find one. It's quite inappropriate to hit on girls in Church or other places where you find non whores

whats the matter, cant handle the truth?

kek

you're an idiot

I've never understood the virgin wife thing because I expect any female not extremely conservative to have sex in their teen years.

Soulless

Got any STDs yet?

That makes no sense

No. I thought I'd gotten chlamydia once but was a false alarm (kidney infection.) Never caught anything.

And what do you take away from this? This is anecdotal evidence that a handsome men got laid a lot. So what? It doesn't do anything to undermine the notion that charisma is an effective characteristic to have. Obviously it's not going to pull you up if you're a fat ugly sack of shit.

To stop treating women like objects, and settle down with someone who thinks the same towards men.

You are supposed to learn to bury your insecurity about your height and stop trying to overcompensate. In this way, no manlet ever truly learns.

>implying anyone has ever had sex
nice try, m-manlet

im a 6'+ virgin user

>negative canthal tilt

100% you have been offered sex/had a girl interested at some point and you turned down because your standard are too high or you dont go outisde

>looks matter
>charisma matters
>when it comes to one-night stands, looks trump personality

can you faggots stop arguing now? any man who doesn't agree with this VERY basic assessment of hookup culture has no place claiming they understand it better than anyone else

You really need to ask yourself two questions:

1. what do you take this to be evidence of?

2. What are your standards for good evidence?

Nobody ever said that if you're a 10/10 girls won't overlook incredible flaws in personality. Hell, if you're a 10/10 you'd get laid with an IQ of 70. This is all uncontroversial but lays at the periphery of real life experience. You're letting an extreme anomaly warp your whole perception.

PS...I suspect they thought he was joking about the rape.

charisma doesnt matter

This is too simple. It depends where you go to women. I actually rely on my charisma a lot. I rarely go to loud clubs or parties.

KEK, all this prove is how fucking corny chicks are. I have never seen worse game in my life

*rely on your looks

That's just false friendO. I think there's some bitterness talking. If you're a 6 or 7/10, charisma counts for a LOT.

so i guess i look sad all the time then. that must be it

If you put a gun to my head I'd say as a general rule you're right. All I'm arguing is for guys to not discount what they can do with charisma.

its discounted because it doesnt mean shit. 6-7/10 is still above average which girls are attracted to. Not some bullshit "charisma". Why cant good looking people just admit that they get spoonfed sex because they look good. Maybe cos theyre the equivalent of a trust fund kiddie

you might rely on charisma a lot, enough of one can generally compensate for a lack of the other

BUT, you still have to meet a basic standard of attractiveness, as you probably have realized. most horny women desperate for dicking will still fuck a 9/10+ man if he has the personality of a starfish. similar to how most men who hit the town on a pussyquest will fuck a 9/10+ woman who talks like she just got hit in the back of the head with a 2x4.

i would type out a thoughtful response for you, but i can already tell you're a "blackpilled" beta immune to any argument that might challenge your view of dating and sexuality. gl

If you're sub 5 out of ten you're going to struggle. I'm not saying you can charisma you're way out of ugliness. I'm saying that if you're around avergae looking, not fat, dress well etc then charisma can make all the difference. I know for a fact that plenty of the girls I fucked wouldn't have had sex with me if I was boring, or bad conversation on the date. On dates I show intelligence and Humour, I exhibit confidence and a slightly threatening edge. If you wanna be in denial and think that personality doesn't count then that's fine. But it's a shame.

I think we are in agreement. It just rustles me when people like our blackpilled chum here fall down a rabbit hole of bitterness because I genuinely care about men falling out of the bottom and not realizing that there are things one can learn in order to improve.

Yeah, I've definitely lost dates because my charisma wasn't on point. I'm not 9/10-10/10 but i'm definitely somewhere between 7-8. I've had days where i knew I shouldn't have even gone on the date because I wasn't feeling it and blew it because my whole personality and vibes were off. People acting like charisma doesn't mean anything are just deluding themselves. It may not get you in the door as easily as looks will, but its definitely as much of a deal breaker in real life as looks can be.

so deluded.
only reason any of you get sex is because of your looks. dont kid yourself

How to have a kid that grows to be man sized.

> slightly threatening edge

Please explain ?

>tfw girls have come onto you at every job you have ever worked

made up bullshit. just like charisma. AKA just another term for not wanting to admit to having good looks

This is where I fail at each fucking time, even when girls are very much into me. How do I sexualise conversations and interactions?

Be forward about what you're after. Don't avoid being sexual. Basically make sure they know that your goal is to fuck them. Hold intermittent strong eye contact. Don't let them get away with saying dumb stuff or hedging. Sit or stand masculine, not like some fag. On a date, after a couple of drinks steer the conversation toward sex. Basically be far away from acting like a friend. Do not be friendly, act like you're the kind of guy that has sex with women he hasn't known long.

Do you know what canthal tilt means?
He clearly has one eye with positive tilt, the other is slightly negative basically neutral.
He would be classified as neutral tilt retard

Body language

see my above comment but also...and I don't know if this is the best way to explain it but know I think about it, when I'm on a date I kind of act like im interviewing them. I make create some pressure for them...I create a little bubble where there's a light vibe of them being there FOR ME...not the other way around.

nigga you autistic as fuck "one eye with positive tilt, the other is slightly negative basically neutral"
bro the image is just tilted lmao

you sound like a sperg just talk to the women and they will have sex with you because you are good looking

>5'10

>Have had sex with 40 6-10 girls

>Been skinny af my whole life

>Bout to start lifting and hit triple digits within a year

can't wait to start easy mode like the rest of you muscle bound mfers

You want to know how I know you're a rapist?

I'm definitely not a sperg mate. It sounds autistic in writing but I promise this is sound advice. When you say "just talk" wtf do you mean? You do realize every sentence you could say to a girl isn't equally attractive.

please tell me what the fuck you guys are saying to these girls to get them to sleep with you. i'm at least a 7 in looks and im not socially retarded or beta. what the fuck are u guys doing

>6-10
Fucking pedo

goan

Youre insecure and mother never loved you.

So you desperately search for female affection but it will never satisfy you.

No, you don't understand faces if you think everyone is either positive or negative. It's very easy to slight asymmetry in the eyes which causes this

False. I had a happy childhood and I enjoy the single life for the sex, I don't need affection. I have a great dog and a good friend group, and a rewarding job with colleagues I respect.

There's a big difference between being "not socially retarded", and being attractive.

Kek

there isn/t

I too am a retard 6' virgin
and I'm too autistic to realize when a girls into me lol

are you unironically going to marry a woman, despite chad having used her in her prettiest years and bled her in bed?

there is

the people in this thread who think there decent looking but cant get laids because "there socially retarded" are idiots. They just arent as good looking as they think. If your good looking you can say anything girls really dont care.

this desu

6'1" 28 yo volcel reporting in
99.9% of women are not worthy of my seed