Get ripped at home

What is the most efficient way to get gains at home without equipment? Recommended dietary information would be greatly appreciated as well

Other urls found in this thread:

jimstoppani.com/nutrition/jims-updated-muscle-building-nutrition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1lt water+1 tsp salt fast

Don’t listen to the (((fasters))) theyre fucking retarded. If you’re fat, do even cardio and weight lifting/body weight exercises. If you’re skinny, fuck cardio and stick with weight lifting and body weight exercises. Eat multiple small meals a day that are high in protein, no trans fats, no soft drinks, no extra carbs.

Nice, never seen Genova in a before after

What would constitute a high protein meal?
Also, what weights and exercises would be recommended for a beginner

stop with this shitty meme

this guy is a liar and is trying to troll you into becoming a soyboy.
Eat onions,preferably raw

>(((fasters)))

>don't eat
>lose fat, keep muscle
>save money

hmm

also
>Eat multiple small meals a day
>(((fasters)))

kek

Bullshit. One day a week or any other interm. fasting form is great in many ways. Just make sure you eat clean and proteinrich the other days

>meme

also make me

READ. THE. FUCKING. STICKY!

>fasting
>lose muscle, barely any fat and most of the weight lost is water
>purposefully this retarded

>>lose muscle
t.never fasted

i've done vegan paleo keto
it's a scam
all of it

they really are all scams, ive done intermittent fasting but just plain water fasting is just purely dumb

>don’t consume protein so your muscles cannibalize themselves to rebuild other muscles.

Also that user is right. Eatin multiple small meals consisting of around 25-50g of protien is much better for you. Your body can only absorb so much protein in a given time and this maximizes the amount of protein you can absorb in a day.

when you fast, you go into ketosis. ketosis spares lean mass.

You’re retarded. You need protien to build more muscle and repair damaged muscle fibers from workouts, otherwise your body cannibalizes other muscles for protien.

How was anything he said wrong?
>multiple small meals
>making sure they’re high in protien
>no trans fats, soft drinks, excess carbs
You’re right about onions and lean protien. But wrong about everything else.

>Retarded DYEL makes claim
>The body I have resulting from IF cotradicts the retarded DYEL's claim

I think the fat redditor's that troll Veeky Forums don't realise it doesn't really work when they are talking to people that actually have good physiques lol

how is it shit

>multiple small meals

Im doing 100 pushups a day, 24/7. Its not really that bad, and when you look at ppls results after just one month...

>plain water fasting
you add salt tho

read the OP

>What is the most efficient way to get gains at home without equipment? Recommended dietary information

fasting is the most efficient way of losing fat
if you brainlets are so worried about muscle, guess what, you can worry about it later. I never said lifting and eating big is bad, although you should still eat once or twice a day when your ripped

multiple meals a day is a meme

are you doing them 100 straight or in sets throughout the day?

>very basics
squats, pushups, crunches, planks with rotations

once you get the hand of them you can find a calisthenics programme or just find different exercises

do 100 sit-ups, 100 squads and run 10 KM and you will go places.

20x5 thru the day.

wow thats easy, pic of results?

>not consuming protien to create muscle builds muscle
Okay you fucking retard.

I cant really show the results for the pushups individually. I do the 100 pushups+ every other day in the gym.

jimstoppani.com/nutrition/jims-updated-muscle-building-nutrition
False. Faggot.

>He doesn't know what the word autophagy means

what are your concerns?
you can eat a lot of calories just on a small window and you DO need to eat a lot to gain muscle

the OP said gains and then dietary information
i assumed he meant seing his muscles
the best way for that is fasting
after that you can build all the muscle you want

means that your body eats fat
unless you're ripped, then it starts eating muscle

Just do cardio. Are you that fucking lazy that you’d rather starve yourself?

it also kills cancer

if you are like 15% bf and want to get to 10%
sure why not

>Autophagy (or autophagocytosis) (from the Ancient Greek αὐτόφαγος autóphagos, meaning "self-devouring"[1] and kύτος kýtos, meaning "hollow"[2]) is the natural, regulated, destructive mechanism of the cell that disassembles unnecessary or dysfunctional components.
>Muscles
>unnecessary or dysfunctional components.
Shoo shoo jew

I swear I see this guy regularly. It's like downies have 3 pre-set skins to choose from.

namely, the hospital.