How do i stop eating?

How do i stop eating?

Don't buy food.

72 hour water+salt fast

Eating is not the problem. Eating too much and/or shitty food is.
Fixing a diet is not as simple as"stopping eating" and it's not that easy as it requires some sort of dedication. At least if you want any kind of results apart from being "smaller"

omg that face

i cri

ephedrine and caffeine

finish your meal with a few ounces of apple cider vinegar diluted in a quart of water

Depression.

Unironically this.

But I think it depends, some people have the tendency to eat more.

I couldn't even eat a full meal, I needed to puke after eating 2 chicken breast pieces

5X5 fork put-downs

fuck off with your tv capeshit

Easier just to up exercise imo
Go for an hour walk in the evening, takes away the hour you could be snacking and burns 250 calories or so. And go to bed on empty stomach instead of stuffing yourself with a protein shake

be poor

Why salt?

google it retard

smoke some meth

No thanks, I don't care that much. Thanks for the insightful input though, faggot.

Avoids a headache (and death; see hyponatremia)

Ironic how salty you're being.

Poor people are also obese try again

That's 1st-world poor

t. angry manlet

You don't need water or salt for only a 72 hour fast. People do this for religious reasons all the time. Make actual friends. Go outside.

t. "i don't think salt is vital"
t. "I don't think water i svital*"

*For the actual times it usually takes to kill a person via dehydration. This is peak-Veeky Forums advice

Fork out downs 3 sets til failure

Just don’t put food in your face hole mate

You have to figure out why and when you're overeating user. For some people it's just out of boredom, in which case getting a Veeky Forums hobby would be the key (hiking, biking, rock climbing, etc.). For some, they eat too much at meals, in which case the best route would be to go on a strictly controlled diet designed to shrink your stomach. Some people stress eat, in which case you should develop some other stress relief mechanism.

>CLOSE MOUTH
>PUT DOWN FORK
>REPEAT UNTIL SUCCESS

Caffeine tends to kill your appetite.

Stop eating

I don't understand fat people.
Look, you're fat so that already means you're lazy.
But in order to be fat, you constantly have to drag your corpulent body to the market, endure the shame of public scrutiny, and purchase tons of food to maintain your massive caloric intake.
That's so much fucking effort, and you probably have to do it fairly regularly.
Why not just use your laziness to your advantage? Just amplify your laziness. Become too lazy to get food. Become too lazy to work up the will to face the eyes of the judging public. Instead of seeing an empty fridge and immediately desiring cheese whiz or whatever, why not just lay back down in the bed and stare at the ceiling. It's so fucking easy to not eat, like how fucking dumb do you have to be to not be able to figure out how to not do something.

close your mouth

Points for using the word "Corpulent"

stop eating.

Don't you have any single addiction, user?

Can you say you can focus 100% on your goal, work without lazying out every single day, do something productive with every single minute of your time?

If you can't then, why don't you just do it?

Stopping eating is hard because it's an addiction. Cook because you don't know what to do with your time, eat because being full helps you fall asleep faster, eat because the sugar rush or the taste helps to cope with how shitty life is.

I am personally a skinnyfag, but I can understand why fat people are fat.

That said, I enjoy and post in every single FPH thread.

do something that occupies your mind

To stop eating is the simpleton's diet. Don't buy any premade food and don't eat out. Cut out all liquids except water. Make food at home however you please, it won't be anywhere near as unhealthy as all the Jew chemicals that are snuck into the food you currently eat.

>i dont understand fat people

thats right, you dont. fatness is not about lazyness

Don't stop eating. Do squats instead. Heavy weight, 3 sets of 5. Read the sticky.

dont stop eating necessarily but take one day and drink water the entire day its huge for weight loss definitely helped me a fuck ton

i did a 24 hour water fast and i immediately felt fuller after every meal. this guy knows whats up 72 might be a bit extreme tho

This works, lots of water/tea/caffein, hit that gym hard, work hard, earn the money and/or education and be depressed as fuck you will get there.

Human's are not created for happiness...

Eat just as much as you currently do, just make sure it's all green veggies and lean meat.

problem solved