Post the best natty body ever

Post the best natty body ever

you first

His abs looks old

What do you mean?

I think he meant odd. And from what i know abs are genetic and it's hard to manipulate their form, shape or order.

whatd you say mate?

that looks awful..narrow shoulders, big ass bobblehead, left pec bigger than right pec, weird looking abs, looks like underdeveloped upper chest too...

I'm not saying I look better, but best natty body ever?

Looks like somebody who would get choked the fuck out

Jeff looks almost perfect despite shitty genes.
The Testfags here just try to convince themselfes its not that bad and everyone is doing it but they are still wrong and will pay the price too.

>almost perfect
5 REASONS You Are WRONG! (Jessie Sucks My DICK!!!)

BIGGER ISN'T BETTER.

Fix this! (INSTANTLY!)

this guy looks giant and small at the same time. makes me kinda uneasy. can't really say why though

Remember folks, this is a drawing tutorial, not an anatomy lesson. Take the statements in the picture with a grain of salt.

Narrow head thin neck and no lats

Literally lacking the two most important features in order to look big.

i mean, on the other hand his entire body looks like a penis, pretty intense.

You realize perfectly sized and symmetrical cartoon abs aren't common right?

name?

looking for more realistic role models, tired of all the fake natty bodybuilder fags

i don't even bodybuild anyway

That's Tom Daley, he's an olympic diver dude. Pretty alright guy, he does upload quite a load of fitness and diet videos.

You can definitely get this physique by doing bodyweight exercise and cardio of your choice.
Which is IMO the fun exercises, pull-ups, lots of hanging leg raises, squatting etc and you got it!

Made for BBC

HAHAHA

0% chance he is natty

does anyone else think abs are kind of gross?

>5'6
>narrow shoulders
>"best"