Name a better bodybuilder

You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Uovt6Uq_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I unlock this mode?

Ronnie Coalman is the best natty bodybuilder who ever lived
there is no dispute

>lifting full strength going for PRs while on a massive cut weeks before Olympia
The absolute madman.

>yelling lightweight baby
>actually being a fat piece of shit
>althought looks like he's HOLDING a baby
what a cunt

Everyone loves Ronnie. Although to be fair theres a couple of those 8 olympia wins he didnt deserve

Franco

there is no other mr olympia who was so much better than the runner up every single year

I aint giving you fags my name

By the retarded standards of modern bodybuilding, I cannot name a better bodybuilder than Ronnie (and I don't think I ever will).

But for the record, he looked a lot better when he was competing as an amateur at 215 lb.

On the whole, sure, but his bicep insertions seem to work better with the amount of mass he's carrying in the OP pic. Shoulders look better, too.

This is just straight up dysmorphia. I used to make posts like this but then I realized how distorted my perception of the male physique was.

Paris was the perfect amount of aesthetics and almost arnold jack3d

this is my fav all time physique for a Mr O winner, he wasn t even the reigning champ and phil heath&dexter Jax were in great shape but commentators called it over more or less in prejudging. just no weakness

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Uovt6Uq_Q

That nigga huge

*blocks your path*

>not posting the tom platz of abs

*blocks the top1 spot*
nothing personal

Serge, Franco, Arnie, Phil Heath, and many more
Ronnie is hyooge but he's got a big bloated hgh gut which is most definitely not A E S T H I C

This

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Yup, Dorian is the man.