Lanklet problems

Hey Veeky Forums, to keep a long story short, I'm a Lanklet and I can't grow my fuckin biceps. I do 4x12 to give me that extra set to help them grow but doesn't seem to be working. I'm also a barrel chest kind of build so I don't know if that caused shit genetics. Like I don't have bad insertions they just dont have that huge bicep peak.

Also Lanklet problem thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

fastenal.com/products/details/33038
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bulk up

I already am like every other part of body is doing fine it's just my bicep like rather than a big round one bicep kind of just goes oval like the girl in first post except mine bigger

you probably have shit form on your curls and aren't properly isolating/contracting the muscle.
use an ez bar, drop the weight and focus on form while also controlling the negative and you'll feel and see a difference.

My forms good probably better than 99% of Veeky Forums, I do a half curl then a full curl as 1 rep.

are you also doing hammer curls?

>Give advice pls Veeky Forums?
>Oh no no no, all your advice is wrong.

Actually can't really remember last hammer curl I did fffuuukkk

how much weight do you use on those curls?

3 sets of 8-12 at the end of every bicep workout man, get on that

lanklet here, how do i gain chest mass?id rather not do bench, are weighted pushups good enough?

Try slow hammer curls in the 8-12 rep range, superset with concentration curls

I also like to do BB curl drop sets with negatives past failure, from time to time. Arm muscles recover fast, you can hit them pretty hard pretty often.

If you're over 6 feet tall stick to long distance running and basketball, gains don't come to Lanklets unless you roid

>My forms good probably better than 99% of Veeky Forums,
Sure autust,whatever you say. KYS you loser.
If your form was good,lanklet, hoe come you are having so much trouble? You are a faggot.

such an uncivil post, it's ok to insult a little people but calling him a hoe was way too rude

pls respond
not having chest makes me look 2 dimensional

Lol. Thanks

thats bullshit. Im 6ft 2 and I used to run track back in high school and 4 years later im well on my way to being thicc. Eating big to get big isnt a meme

>Be Me
>Be 6'2
>Have fucking 6'6 arm length!!!!
>Have a solid looking core from squats & deads
>Arms look like fucking twigs compared to the rest of my body

dat feel when never gonna make it :(

This. Same issue

Easy bro. Less reps higher weight. Pace the rep. Think of high rep low weight for women and endurance. High weight low rep for size and burst power. .

do myo reps, get yuge

do your +3str sets first, followed by the 4 minutes it takes to rip through the myo rep sets

T. Bitter manlet

I'm 6'1 with fairly gangly arms, my biceps aren't great but what really transformed them was doing more triceps work. It's filled out my arms overall and pulled my sleeves tighter, also don't underestimate lower bf% for those vein gains

weighted chin ups

weighted dips
dumbbell flys
incline dumbbell bench

Lanklets should be stoned to death.

fucking god tier leverages there

6'2" just popping by to laugh at all you stupid lanklets, don't mind me.

>4 digit wilks

More volume does not always equal more gains.
2 sets, 10-15 reps, adding weight each time you're in that range will add more size to your arms. Use a barbell and microplates so you can slowly increment the weight. Adding 10-15 lbs to your curlz will cause growth.

You won't see results in a matter of days. Bodybuilders only add 1 inch to their arms for every 10 pounds they gain, not to mention they also train with more volume.

Just continue bulking and give it time.

Don't waste your money on microplates. You can buy washers at the hardware store that are the perfect size for a barbell and weight like .25 lbs each.

fastenal.com/products/details/33038

The only natty tall guys I know with big arms are rowers, shotputters, strongman, and rugby players. Almost all do very high volumes, very height weight, or very powerful ballistic movements--or all three. Many have experienced biceps tears or tricep tears as a result. Sometimes they don't fully recover.
I think as a tall lifter you have to teach your brain to recruit far more muscle than a shorter lifter to get the same proportions. This necessarily involves taxing your connective tissue to the max.

Getting past 18" arms at anything above 6'3 seems like quite the feat.