Achievable naturally?

Achievable naturally?

Only protein powder only?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLRnAmvs3cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For a lot of guys, this is totally possible natty. I'd say even for this guy, even though the before picture indicates that he has shit genetics.

>mfw DCucks will never recover from the CTE

>natty
>protein powder

Make up your mind, dude

Jones is a roid and coke monkey, incapable of taking care of himself.
I don't even mind the drugs, but holy fuck, he ran into a pregnant woman in traffic and fled the scene. Came back to get the drugs he left in his car.
How stupid can one man be. Biggest waste of talent, in any sport ever.

(You). Enjoy the extra CTE at 220

Shit genetics for aesthetics, probably the best ever for fighting. Guy has insanely long limbs.

If I'm not mistaken, the before was at the end of his recovery from a broken toe. He was super lazy and got fat during recovery. Actually had pretty good genetics and crazy strength and talent. Still a fucking waste of the above, though.

>came back to get the drugs

sounds pretty based

>pops twice
>still skepticism whether or not the man is a fucking cheat

Hope Jon is killed by a drunk driver desu senpai

Kicks like a fucking horse

The guy is a known roider and all around shithead .At least use someone who hasn't been popped for various shit when posting these stupid bait threads.

I'm not gonna argue that he didn't have good genetics for athleticism in general. I think it's a little extreme to say the best ever, though. He was tall, had a pretty crazy reach and is very athletic.

I'd say that the best every genetics for fighting would have to be a HW. How do you think Jon would have stacked up against the greatest all time HWs, user?

He has pretty great genetics for other athletic qualities, but not for muscle. I assumed the pic on the left was from a period of reduced training.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLRnAmvs3cU
not gonna lie brehs this makes me wanna trade in the ol natty card

Ngannou is everything Jon is but bigger

he looks like a nice guy. i don't know why, just something about his face. probably great bro material

you're the type of guy that becomes a US murder race statistic

whatever bro. you're just irrationally scared of black people because you're a pussy.

When cormier gets his belt back all the little Jones cucks will be crying.

I can't wait.

He is humble indeed. Wonder how Stipe will handle him. Ngannou is probably the only new talent in the HW division who isn't a fat fuck

made for the bbc

this post reeks of reddit, I can just see the smug haughty expression you typed that with on your macbook while sipping on your chai latte

damn I hadn't seen that yet. overeem doesn't have that great of a chin honestly

i have no opinion on him vs. stipe, I haven't kept up with this shit for a while

why does everyone on this sub have to be such a dick all the time

Protection of the internet.

It's amazing what roids can do. But he also had some pretty good genetics for fighting, with the long limbs and talent. Shame he wasted it by being so god damn stupid.

Love that webm.
Ngannou read Overeem after the first 1 seconds, and the rest was a question of timing. I cant wait for the Stipe fight, I hope Ngannou will make it.

Are you new here?

>violent nigger
>great bro material

Whiter than you Muhammad

you mean to this subreddit?

>not being violent in a combat sport

Not sure if you're retarded or wanting (You)s