*hits vape*

>*hits vape*

>tfw I used to look like this
never wore a stupid hat though

*fucks your girl*

>stopped smoking thanks to vaping
>implying that I care what an anonymous nigger on a Croatian hill climbing bbs thinks about how I look

vaping is infinitely more cringey that smoking, but both are degenerate and pathetic.
>I have an additive personality
rad

Vaping is the new fedora

I quit smoking without vaping.

Vaping is not the new fedora, I've seen virtually every demographic using them- 60 year old white couple, 20 year old nigga, 30 year old white father, 50 year old cracked out musician, 18-21 year old white chicks (friends with the nigga)

Why did we need to know they were "friends with the nigga"

I'm not really sure honestly, it's how I remember them.

I use a vape but no one knows, it's my secret shame

This

you didn't see "every demographic" using them. You saw only low income degenerates vaping, they just happened to have different colored skin.

Celebrities vape. Are you so successful that you can look down on celebrities?

Nuh uh, the white folks are all pretty decent, I don't know any spics, muzzies or Asians so I guess you got me there

Vaping is for faggots

Juuling is for chads

nope
I worked with some exceptionally wealthy chinese, from China, businessmen here in America and a bunch of them vaped
tbf I have yet to see an exceptionally wealthy white American vape

>gooks and poor people
>not the new fedora
ok

>he doesnt vape weed
>he is such a week willed faggot that he becomes "addicted" to a low level drug like nicotine

How pathetic

>vapes
>"week willed"

not even surprised

kys now you faggot.

>not physically dependent
>use a way better drug instead of being dependent on a shit-tier drug
>getting high is actually fun instead of wasting money on a shitty high

"I have better things to do than wasting time in the gym"
*Goes home and plays Overwatch/Rocket League/Hearthstone/League of Legends for 9 hours straight

I vape weed, not nic

you aren't the only one
>at least I don't have mine wired to blow out retarded amounts of vape, that counts for something r-right?