>taking lifting advice from a dork
i seriously hope you guys don't do this

>not watching Vitruvian Physique

Opinions on this dude?
>bahbell

Where are his pecs?

Dunno, probably stretched

This desu bro

hes really clickbaity but yeah hes really good nonetheless. also really enjoyed his latest vid with the MAHARAJA jinder mahal

His chest development of one of his best features. Do you not understand how stretching works?
>see pic of front lat spread
>"Lol where are his traps?"
You're that guy.

but his clickbaits are the best part (5 REASONS WHY!)

Do that same pose and tell me if it makes your pecs look any bigger

>Mark
>1:30-2:00 "on the platform" form videos, in and out, accurate instructions with demonstration
>Jeff
>8:00-15:00 "STOP DOING THIS EXERCISE THIS WAY RIGHT NOW (ONE TRICK TO MAXIMIZE YOUR GAINS)" form videos with about 30 seconds of actual form instruction and demonstration, which is sometimes bogus like when he says squats are bad for 95% of people, and the rest is shameless shilling for his expensive programs so you can train like an athlete because that's what we do here at Athlean-X, guys, train like athletes and I'm not going to bullshit you, we don't bullshit here, we train hard and we train smart and that means applying a science-based approach to lifting and guys I'm a trained physical therapist and sports trainer and I know your want results like my baseball players want results and if you buy my program I'll teach you the fundamentals of making incredible gains.

Where's his pecs?

Elliot was a precursor in many ways for better or worse, his pep talks are still decent. Jeff is one of the few competent fitnessbros on YT, mad respect for the guy

Where's his pecs?

>You're that guy.
What guy? where r his pecs

The guy that doesn't understand how muscles work.

You don't understand pecs

Where ARE his pecs?

Here, I marked it for you little buddy
Hope you can find yours too now and start exercising them! Enjoy your fitness experience and make sure to read the sticky!

gay 4 pay

I like Scott, he's knowledgeable and his videos aren't vlog bullshit

Thanks man. Have a Merry Holidays! :D

Haha you to pal we had a good laugh over that one.

Or shall I say "KEK" haha, classic.

Jeff is a complete normie dyel plz kys.

>muh form
>muh rotator cuf

That guy cant do even 1/2/3/4 for 5 reps

yeah ikr zeezz is my hero fuck jeff xD

This

THICCC

That's a turkey sandwich user.