Veeky Forums let's talk about Jawzrsize, meme or worth it?

Veeky Forums let's talk about Jawzrsize, meme or worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8771323/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

There was a dental student who said it was extremely bad for your jaws.

the fact that you even considered this tells me you will never make it

lmao at you're are life

Fuck happened to this nigga's ear?

ALOHA. DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE 50 MUSCLES IN UR FACE.

this doesn't make any sense. muscles can't be toned or shaped, they can only grow or shrink. so if you build your face muscles, wouldn't it just look like you have a fat face?

That is the most retarded thing I've heard. That's like saying chewing is bad for your jaws. The exercise that jawzersize makes you do is a clean up and down motion. The only problem which I think he could be referring to is lockjaw, which is caused by teeth grinding. But since grinding is a side to side motion, doing this exercise would probably fix jaw problems rather than cause them.

see
The important question, then, is how shredded a face can possibly become.

Cauliflower ear, pretty common in combat sports

but chewing food doesn't have much resistance to it

Maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't chewing on a bulky piece of rubber shift your front teeth outward over time?

stupidest meme, right up there with nofap

dumb fattie dyels will buy it hook, line, and sinker thou..

Yeah, because nowadays all our food is cooked and processed. Before agriculture, humans had to actually work hard to chew their food.

Never post again. Thanks.

yo who mike tysond his ear tho

what the hell does this have to do with anything

I am a dental student and i say it is extremely good for your jaw.
Checkmate

>if you just grow your abdominal muscles wouldn’t it just make you look like you have fat stomach?

This is how retarded you sound

>b-but muh bodyfat
Then cut to 10% body fat dumbass

Have you dumbasses never noticed the consistency between a McDonald’s hamburger and a steak? My fucking god you’re retarded.

again, what the FUCK does this have to do with jawzercise

And to further elaborate, yes it works, but no don’t sink money into this shit. Buy a dollar mouth piece at any sporting good store and chew on one side for an hour then the other side for an hour. Do this every day for a week and you’ll have garunteed results.

T.football fag who played from peewee-high school and always had a good jaw due to constantly chewing my mouth pieces to shreds

>he unironically thinks you can compare this to tough food
You got memed out of existence

Jawsersize is resistance training for your mouth, much like exercising duplicates the movements we’d do in nature jawsersize duplicates the resistance of meat and other such foods that’d wed ingest in a more primative environment

YOU ABSOLUTE BRAINLET WHO CANNOT READ BETWEEN THE LINES

OFF YOURSELF

>I’m a retard and proud

What you just said
>he unironically thinks you can compare running on a treadmill to running outside

yeah, only idiots dont do eating training

>Exercising with a device that increases the resistance between your upper and lower jaw when you bite down cannot be comparable to tough foods.
Really gets the noggin joggin.

This.
If you want to see real jaw gains just use chios mastiha gum. You can by it in bulk on amazon for pretty cheap and it also helps with digestion.

People who complain about having an ugly face yet ignore an obvious solution to attaining a more aesthetic face are stupid

Think of it like calves. You use them every day and because of that their the hardest to train, however in the modern age our foods are 10x softer and way easier to digest and our jaw muscles don’t work as hard as they once did which result in people having bitch face

Honestly just get a mouth piece and start chewing I gain nothing from telling you this and you only gain a more attractive face

Not even close brainlet. The texture of a steak isnt even close to the amount of resistance this ball has. If you actually find meat to be tough to chew then you're just undeveloped in general. Also your comparison is pure ass. Please think before you shill.
>he thinks that putting his jaw under instense and constant stress is still comparable to having a steak meal

Holy fuck have you even ever killed and cooked something before? Meat is not that hard and yes this meme of an exercise is bad for you.

Tried it once and tbqh for the price it’s not really worth it. That’s why I’m such a shill for cheap mouth pieces because
>last longer
>more durable
>same if not better results
(You probably could get the same result with chios but you gotta have a lot of that shit in your mouth in order to do so)

Only thing you really lose switching over to mouth piece is the health benefits and even then I thinks it’s negligible if your diets good

>steak
>before agriculture
Not the case, but even if it was
>he eats his steaks well done
I'm going have to ask you politely but firmly to leave.

It’s a perfect example you brain dead faggot.

>if you actually find that steak is denser than a hamburger patty then you’re just under developed in general

Lel I didn’t know someone could be this stupid. I’m simply more observant than you just like how lifting heavier weights will build bigger muscles, chewing on thicker things will give you a better jaw.

Please think before you post

>omg putting your arm under constant and intense stress isn’t good for you D:

It’s not constant but it is intense and we aren’t talking about the bone we’re talking about the mfing MASSETER MUSCLE

It’s not even an arguing point to say it cannot be grown everyone realizes it’s a muscle and can be grown like a muscle holy fucking shit you’re clueless

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8771323/

You usually dont chew gum with your fron teeth, and gum is not as hard to chew as that rubber thing (at least from what it looks like, and otherwise jsut chew gum).

The thing is when you chew with your front teeth you give your jaw a very disadvantageous lever arm. This puts a LOT of force on your temporomandibular joint, which quite often (relatively) wears down and causes pain, headache, reduced function etc.

The closer to your front teeth you get the more pressure you put on your TMJ in relaion to your temporalis and masseter muscle.
It would probably be much better if the thing you chew on went further in your mouth around the molar region.
BEcause of the reasons I mentioned above I wouldnt recomend it, it probably also has little to no positive effect and a lot of possible negative ones. So just not worth the risk imo, at least stop if you feel pain/headache or her a snapping or crunchin sound from your ear area.
If it works well it will catch on and then go ahead.

>Implying tough foods means meat.
Early humans chewed large amounts of dense plant fibers. That is way tougher than meat, you little shit.

>people didn’t eat meat before agriculture

>It’s a perfect example you brain dead faggot.
Too ironic.

>Lel I didn’t know someone could be this stupid. I’m simply more observant than you just like how lifting heavier weights will build bigger muscles, chewing on thicker things will give you a better jaw.
Except your jaw muscles are fundamentally different form your standard lifting muscles. Most of the muscles aren't even located in your jaw.

>Please think before you post
>he's such a brainlet that he has to copy my post

>omg putting your arm under constant and intense stress isn’t good for you D:
Not comparable and a straw man.

>It’s not constant but it is intense and we aren’t talking about the bone we’re talking about the mfing MASSETER MUSCLE
No shit you're not talking about the bone. I never even mentioned it.
Also
Intensity does not equal gains of any kind. You're like the faggot that think you have to drenched in sweat or your workout was worthless.

>It’s not even an arguing point to say it cannot be grown everyone realizes it’s a muscle and can be grown like a muscle holy fucking shit you’re clueless
It's not about wether it can be grown or not it's about if the growth is even noticeable and is it even worth shilling money for three autism balls. Just because your chewing strength increases does not mean that your jaw is going to improve.

its not cauliflower ear retard, half his ear is missing.

you are are life
welcome to Veeky Forums

I agree with you on most of these points, but you forgot to mention what the most important muscle for facial aesthetics was.

>Implying tough foods means meat.
>guy only mentions meat
>brainlet gets mad when I point out meat isn't hard

>Early humans chewed large amounts of dense plant fibers. That is way tougher than meat, you little shit
>large amounts of dense fiber plants
>early humans
We're not talking about early humans. The debate is modern food vs what we ate about 100 years ago. If you're going to talk about foods that most people stopped eating about 3000 years ago then go ahead, but no one cares.

>fundamentally different
>but I can’t be fucked to give an example

>not comparable and a straw man
You workout your arm your arm grows

>intensity does not equal gains of any kind
>ignores that I compared it to the calf muscle and because there are muscles that are used more often they require more intensity to work them out

And as I stated before I don’t think people should put money into it because you can get the same results from a simple dollar mouth piece. And my assertion is yes you can develop a more noticeable masseter muscle through consistent use of said mouth piece

>100 years ago
>Has the nerve to call me a brainlet

>He can't tell people apart on le Chan

>fundamentally different
>but I can’t be fucked to give an example
You mean
>but i can't be fucked to explain how

>not comparable and a straw man
>You workout your arm your arm grows
if you do 20 pound curls for an hour then no you arms will not grow. This is not a 1 rep max or even close to it. You're trying to get people to the mother of all endurance exercises and you actually think it will grow your jaw.

>intensity does not equal gains of any kind
>ignores that I compared it to the calf muscle and because there are muscles that are used more often they require more intensity to work them out
That wasn't me so I never bothered to read it. There's at least 2 people on each side here.

God damn son even though we’re arguing I gotta Check those digits.

And to continue on our back and fourth

Different muscle groups require different types of consistency and intensity to achieve what you want. obviously you wouldn’t workout your arm like that if you were trying to gain size HOWEVER your arm muscle (if you were to use them as much as your jaw) WOULD require that type of workout to see results.

And I know it works as I’ve observed the results with myself

jesus dude, it's a meme.

seconded.
T. dentist

>Planning on going into Dentistry
>Have a disorder of the jaw called TMJ

This is a verified meme. This is the opposite of what you want to do to your jaw. You are actively fucking with the joint which the mandible (lower jaw) uses to chew with.

The bottom line is, athletes do not need this bullshit. Jaw shape comes purely from genetics, and the tone of the jawline comes from body fat %.

Additionally, if you have a jaw disorder like TMJ, this can actually hurt you permanently.
BUYER BEWARE

Just get a MetRx chocolate chip bar and keep them in the fridge. I’ve helped my jawline a fuck ton. And if I remember correctly they have 28g of protien. The other two are apple pie and chocolate cookie crunch with 31 and 32g respectively. Keep them in the fridge and they firm up.

stop shilling your shitty gum

underrated

they're THAT chewy? wtf

>being chickens
WHATEVER IT TAKES