twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

be female

try to jump while holding 150lbs

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS
BEGONE!!!

>women

what a stupid hoe, holy fuck

>CROSSFIT

The clean is an incredibly complexed and nuanced movement that takes individual coaching depending on proportions and mobility, and croffsit thinks you can teach it with "jump and shrug"

How does this shit even happen?

crossfit, not even once

Did she fucking dent her leg? What happened there?

>the receptionist who says "Hi" was deadlifting nearly as much as me and did more sets.

Not all thots.

yeah what the fuck even happened there, very confusing

I've never seen a woman deadlift, I barely see women doing anything that aren't meme exercises, squats at most.

Until you realise she just wanted to impress Chad.

HIS FUCKING FACE

does she snap her shit up? guess ill never know cuase i aint clicking that shit nibba

she's the One, she even grunted at one point. Gonna have to start buying drinks and egg they sell there to get a foot in the door.

looks like she tore a quad by missing a clean and catching the bar with her legs

>elbowsnap.webm

i think ill give this one a miss

kek

>can watch ISIS execution vids while eating lunch
>cant fucking stand weightlifting injuries
I cant be the only one, right?
i aint clicking that shit nigga

I think both are fun to watch desu

mental reterdation

well think about it, around here we're much more likely to be around a barbell than we are to be around a muslim

unless you're a eurofag :^)

I jack off to that shit
Fucking soyboys

You're not alone.
I can watch ISIS shit all day, but I watch one video of a woman snapping her knees on a leg press and I'm forever terrified doing half reps at low speed

Bench harder Benny

More women at my gym deadlift than men. Thots do it because it hits glutes, and fat chicks just love powerlifting because they can still eat like fat pigs but pretend to be healthier than attractive women because they can lift more.

i have little-to-no affective empathy myself, so you empaths tell me where i'm wrong: because the setting is more relatable to you, and because they look more like you and people you know, you have a higher capacity for them than you do for ISIS victims, thus watching this footage bothers you more.

More rekt Veeky Forums webms please.

post more gifs pls

Christ, how can one prevent this?

My girl deadlifts 175 and squats 140.

They're both lanklet gaunt looking degenerates. Not worried.

lift with a usefull spotter

That fucking useless spotter

By not putting high tension rubber bands on your bar like a try-hard.

He must have been an evil man in a past life to warrant such an injury.
Holy fuck.

It's just a spasm you fucking mongoloid retards. I've gotten this by me and my friend punching each other's quads during class out of boredom, and if you punch hard enough, the muscle seizes up for a while. Like a fucking cramp.

There's not even any weight on it. How is this possible?

That's not funny, my uncle died that way.

the og

Before people start asking, yes he died. Next day at the hospital.

I like how it looks like she's gonna cry even before it happens

Not supposed to be funny,,

that guy is dead as fuck

Seriously, what kind of meme exercise is this?

This is why the benchpress DOES NOT incorporate bitch bands. That fucker ran out of lift to rerack it and his spotter didn't grab it or say anything then the band just pushed his shit in.

Hahahahahaha
>pic related
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

>when the weed hits just right

lol

Perhaps some muscle in her leg was torn off by the bar and contracted upwards?

>going for a BP squat

isis is cartoon, weightlifting injuries are real.

No, you retard.

>lifting 175 is "deadlifting"

>Not using a squat plug
What did he think would happen?

Who the fuck said it was funny, you fat faggot

Lol, I seriously thought that was someones decapitated neck. Took me a long time.

>how to spot a gay guy at the gym

For a gril 3 months in that started at 55lbs, that isn't too bad.

Oh I forgot everyone on Veeky Forums has a 1500lb+ total

kek

That image is actualy false. That isn't from weight lifting, it was more then likely from rampant faggotry. Ultra-size dildos and what not.

Yeah, everyone diddles their ass in weightlifting onesies.

lmao you retard when muscles cramp and seize they just contract uncontrollably
the quads dont fucking contract with a huge gap across the middle of your leg
she completely tore it

Why don't they do this shit in a cage? And nice spot.

A part of a muscle can cramp without the entire muscle cramping you fucking retard. I've had it happen to me when getting hit hard as fuck.

You might just be weak user

its not a dent, its actually a rapid swelling

can this shit happen with dumbbells or barbell if you lock ?

she was lifting 100kg, i'm on 150kg. Was amazing to witness desu.

spotters are a fucking meme.

Any reasonably heavy weight, they just can not stop in time, the only way they can stop it is if they were already supporting it to the point that theyre helping the lift far too much.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it's the muscle disconnecting on one end and rolling up you fucking dunce

anything can happen bro. Just be careful and always use good form. Some things are just unavoidable though.

youtu.be/n72a2Nj3Exs

sorry im not a fucking doctor

What the hell

The worst part is there is no warning, no pain increasing to let you know it will happen, just normal and then SNAP

This is why i dont lift at the edge of my limit even if it slows my progress down

i can't stand her FUCKING face

It's harder to watch people getting hurt.

Not clicking on anything in this thread... nope

fag

I fuggin hate snap city. Why do I keep coming here?

Saw a retard doing this at the adjacent (from my bench) bench. I thought "Hey man if you fuck up with this there's no way to help you."

I mean, I guess they just really want to be a snapcity meme

>You're all retarded and I'm smart
>Citation: Anecdote about two guys punching each other out of boredom

we're all really proud of you

to be fair I don't stand over them with my nuts in their face when they've obviously got it. Looks like he was handling the weight fine until his bone snapped

>just managed to increse my 1 rm in benchpress, OHP and dips today
>this thread
thats it I am going for reps

again, it looks like he's got it, and then suddenly he just drops the fucking weight on himself. You even see the other spotter moving into help as it looks like he might not make the lift, and then fwoop it just falls out of his hands.

Are all of you fucking retarded? Its obviously fake. The guy is double jointed or something. There's no weight on the machine. The cameraman who is probably on snapchat very conveniently zooms in after his friend supposedly snaps his arm.

You must really like posting this basic bitch

no

she didnt commit to the clean and got punished for not knowing how to bail a lift

crossfit.png

Go to the liberry bench and work the mind

Implying a spotter can catch a 275lb barbell in midair when the lifter suddenly breaks his arm. Find me a video where a lifter breaks their arm and the bar doesn't land on the lifter even at a PL competition with 3 different spotters

>hurr bands are for retards
Talk shit when you can bench half the weight of any of the guys who train at Westside barbell

What do you mean "theres no way to help you"? You mean 15lbs of band tension is going to prevent someone from lifting the bar off you if you get stuck? In the case that someone breaks their arm or drops the bar there isn't anything you can do prevent the initial injury anyways. If the lifter can't get the weight up and needs the spotter to bail him out some extra band tension at the top isn't going to make that impossible

I am in love with her, today before actually attempting a 1 pl8 OHP I looked at her pictures for almost 15 minutes. I imagined her looking at me and smiling, and actually managed to blast that shit

same with my bench press, did 1.5 pl8 for reps, all while thinking about her

such is the life of the orbiter

Isn't that how Ripp tells people to do it?

Your fantasy is a lie. If you ever got with her you'd maybe be together 3 months while she freaks out over nothing often, loses her shit when one or two things don't work out, has you carry around her baggage from a depressing childhood, and yells at you for not agreeing with her on everything(even though she would lose respect for you by agreeing with her too much anyway).

She's probably got a lot of growing up to do, and there's nothing you can do to make her want to change herself for the better.

I'm also not saying she's a shitty person either, she's just in a volatile, young phase of her life. I'm just saying thinking being with her would be heaven is false, and in fact no girl can make you feel as good about yourself than you can. Pussy will always be awesome though

she's so fucking ugly though ahaha you orbiter cucks are the most pathetic thing on this planet