Salmon and sausage... gonna be cooking salmon and sausage... and um... we're gonna be cooking sausage...

>Salmon and sausage... gonna be cooking salmon and sausage... and um... we're gonna be cooking sausage... salmon and sausage, on the fry... on the pan... delicious right here... salmon and sausage... with some quinoa... quinoa... nothing like some quinoa right here... quinoa...

Holy shit, his brain is legit fried. This ain't even fun anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDywhMs8_Iw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ugVFKq5RA&t=9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its sick
its piss
its revolting
its insulting
Nature boy Rick Flair
Woooooooooooooo Woooooooooooooo
Woooooooooooooooo

Zoom in on that picture so all you can see are his legs. I'm jelly as fuck.

shut the fuck up hater troll

I agree. Watch some early videos and he was low iq but could speak moderately coherently. Now its nearly 2018 and his brain is pooched. Is it the Dope? Drugs? Booze? Kava? Some weird fucking supplement? Retard wrangler pharmaceuticals? Who the knows but probably all of the above tbqh

out of all the stupid shit jason has done, getting stuck on the tutorial mission in gta v really gave me a sense of perspective for how 1% not noticeable autism he is

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ugVFKq5RA&t=9s

From what I recall he takes a really, really strong medication that fucks up the brain overtime. The legendary Janoy Cresva incident happened right after he got the dosage or something and he was so fucked up he couldn't even write his own name. At this point there's nearly nothing there anymore I think.

And some people say he's perfectly aware and responsible for his actions lmao

haloperidol i'm pretty sure

mix that with whatever else he's on and natural retardation and skittles and he just has piss for brains at this point

Yes, pretty sure that was it. The list of side effects looks like a fucking book.

I can't even imagine him in another five years.

Oh fuck that video was terrible. He still didn't grasp that there was a crouch function by the end if it..
What incident is that? Jason is by far my lowest ranked misfit. Only thing he adds is to lighten thr mood because it is impossible to take anything seriously with the pissening around. Synthol Mark is my favorite because he triggers the fuck out of anti-fun Brad by being a Trump supporter. Cant wait for that podcast to drop but they are probably putting it off until Lenny is out of hospital.

>tfw could pass as a relative of Janoy

Not OP but I'm pretty sure he's alluding to that video back in the Adam Harper era where he'd just got his haloperidol shot and wrote Janoy Cresva instead of Jason Genova on a protein shaker
Also, being a Trump supporter isn't the only thing you have in common with virgin Mark

>Virgin Mark the savior of gainz and 3 pl8 bench pressing

Pray tell what else do I have in common with Based Mark

Jane is knowingly frying the shit out of his brain with medication

>6:19-6:25

Man you one ugly tough motherfucker

Thicc neck
>n-no homo

is anyone in that gym normal

Does this guy live in Ohio? Because i saw a guy that had an eerily similar physique and face to this meme lord

Delray Beach, Florida

>category
>comedy

>Laundry detergent on kitchen counter

Shake the pan more, that'll cook the frozen salmon faster.

This guy has a tub of laundry detergent next to his microwave

How many different spices is he gonna throw on the fish

Rich dies and we're left with this.

>jason genova cooks samlon and susuage qeuina ..