Should I give up completely on my body? I am 25 and I weigh 110 pounds (50 kg)

Should I give up completely on my body? I am 25 and I weigh 110 pounds (50 kg)

Cus u r a manlet

GOMAD is the only way

Doctors actually recommend whey to underweight patients.

I am 6'0

Well, you look really bad, but if you give up it's only gonna get worse.

BECOME A TRAP!

eat lots, sleep lots and lift heavy. i belive in you skellington

How? I look like that since I was born.

Jesus OP

Ever heard of milk? I know crazy right? Its been out there a couple of minutes away from your home's door lying on a supermarket's shelve all those years waiting patiently to not be ignored by people who actually need it, i.e. YOU.

Holy shit this

Fellow former skelly here OP, you can look human but you will have to eat more and train consistently.

You skinny fucks are so goddamn stupid. Eat some goddamn fast food. Drink some goddamn milk. Eat you skinny fucks. 3 pieces of pizza on a Friday night is not “a lot of food”. EAT YOU FUCKING TWINK.

Do not listen to this fat fucks. You just will ended up fat if you follow these advices.
Exercise (even bodyweight stuff is good in your actual condition) and eat big but clean (lots of chicken breasts, rice, oats, fruits, eggs and steaks)

EAT. You goddamn gerbil. The only reason you are the way you are is a lack of effort. Eating properly and working out is a lot of work. Stick with it, make small changes, but ALWAYS keep pushing. Maybe just try for 2thru3 full meals a day. Actual meals, not a snack or shit. If you are to lazy to actually go to a gym and don't have the equipment at home, do some fucking pushups and shit at home. 15min a day and proper nuitrition will fix you to the point you won't look like a goddamn spaghettified alien. Fuck.

Just eat and lift.
You're 25 that's young as shit.
You're not nearly too old to change yourself.

i-is this true? I started lifting at 25, I'm 26 now and seeing some change

That depends, do you want to be 26 asking the same question next year?
Or do you want to get the fuck off your ass and become the man you wanted to be this year, today.

All I see is potential, common OP pack some muscle!

Fuck off faggot shill, I can't wait until you infertile fucks exit the gene pool.

There's no way you weigh 50kg at 6ft with that body. Sure you're thin, but you're not auschwitz thin. Also what's up with your waist / hip area? Looks super weird

that's not what 50kg looks like at 6ft dumbass

I'm 6ft and 67kg and look almost exactly like that,

You should start eating food. Consistently.

Nah, he has a point.. He needs to gain weight. Albeit he needs to eat real food. Eg gainers and oatmeal and protein powder.
No trendy bullshit tho, no GOMAD. No fucking twink shit.
Just fucking eat real food. Not fast food. Just eat large. You need calories in your body. And obviously workout..

buy a mass gaining protein shake, eat a lot, and lift

dont give up idiot

GOMAD
O
M
A
D

How about me
5'10 130lbs

Please be in Berlin...

GOMAD
O
M
A
D

Oh yeah I also got Pectus excavatum

babbys first month of gainz

Why do you say that

It's never too late OP but you need to eat fucking everything in sight to make it.

I am just saying, it is true. I am 6'0.

Just become a trap.

I recommend eating and lifting

>tfw i have drank at least a few cups of whole milk every day since I was like 10 years old (25 now but not OP)
>5'9" 130 lbs

you could always become a cyclist... seriously the best ones are skinny and have a good weight to strength ratio

NO EXCUSES

I'm around 5'9" 130 and emaciated and I bicycle to and from work (about 10 miles a day, morning straight downhill, night straight uphill) and people here tell me to stop bicycling lol

Lol giving up at 25? Get your ass to the gym, lift every damn day, and if you don't get results by 30 then you can give up with your head held high.

You dumb nigger you just fuck traps until you're alpha enough to score pussy

wow it's like seeing myself 6 months ago but without chest hair.
thanks for reminding me how shit i looked and how far i've come.

no idea how you're only 50kg and that tall though, there's like 0 vascularity.

No. Why the fuck would you give up?

dude, no you are only 25, you can do whatever you want at this point

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY A DYEL CBT THREAD, DYELS POST PICS, FREE OF FEAR OF BEING MOGGED BY THE BIG BOYS

Na man. You look like shit right now, but I've seen guys with worse bodies become aesthetic. You will just have to work harder than most, but it's possible. Man the fuck up and get lifting HEAVY. You need to eat a ton too.

Focus heavily on obliques and lats to counter those wide hips. Shoulders especially will add some width to your upperbody you desperately need. Get lifting bud, your body is similar to Ryan Goslings base and look what he did with it. Many women consider his body amazing.

Het man i am 6.3 and i was 65 kgs 4 years ago. Please dont give up. just do something sporty like boxing. Running. Calisthethics. Weight lifting and eat a tiny bit more while doing it. As of now im about 89 kgs and i look like a slightly biggest than average man and people have begun telling me i look good! Dont ever give up! We can all make it with a little work and some time. Im am also 24 btw

You're supposed to eat too

left pic is me 5'9 130lbs
right is 5'9 146lbs

I did this in about 15 months, train and try to eat more than before, you can do it

Does this really work? Asking for a friend

Here's where you could be in a year.

killer posture gains

He relayered his whole torso with healthy muscle. Lifting is amazing. I'm sure he feels like a new man.

looking thick & solid but lose the fucking earplugs