Why do guys who don't compete or otherwise make their living from their body take steroids...

Why do guys who don't compete or otherwise make their living from their body take steroids? The natty physique in the pic is more than enough for any man.

That guy is quite famous on IG.
"Alien gainz"

Insecurity, plain and simple.
I know plenty of guys that starve themselves cutting, don't go to bars, are always miserable, wont go to the beach if theyre not shredded, blast gear chasing an unacheiavable goal for no reason.
Same guys that are afraid to take off their shirt to have sex with a girl.
It's really pathetic when you truly look at it. I like lifting but anyone who centers their life around it like that should really seek psychological help because they're clearly dealing with some heavy issues internally.

>for no reason.

What if it makes them happy

Did you not read my post? It's not making them happy. They're miserable daily because they're chasing something they'll never reach even with roids. They're constantly taking more stuff in higher doses purely out of insecurity.

Now with social media society became so vain that people are willing to torture themselves just to have a positive external image even if they're dying inside.

>It's not making them happy
[citation needed]
>They're miserable daily
[citation needed]
> they're chasing something they'll never reach even with roids
[citation needed]
>They're constantly taking more stuff in higher doses
[citation needed]
>purely out of insecurity
[citation needed]

wew lad you don't half chat some fucking bollocks... you think you're hot shit dont ya buddy wow

These
I have friends who are shredded but they can barely get themselves to talk to girls, even when the girls walk up to them. One of them has 1000+ tinder matches, he did not bang any of them. He is just too insecure. When they say lifting makes them happy they are just trying to fill holes in their lives while they are digging themselves deeper.

>1000 tinder matches
How does it work? Do you just meet to have sex or is it just a means to meet new people, socialize and maybe have sex afterwards? I havent tried tinder but I am average or even below average facelett, its probably not worth it anyway

Haha, fuck you OP
Pic related

Yea that's me. I don't want talk about my problems, not even to doc. So, I lift and hate myself.

That looks extremely painful

You're a big guy.

I'm off cycle since beginning of this month and I'm still gaining mass, GH is the best

if you don't make money off your physique or strength and still do gear you're an insecure pussy

>coping this hard

most people who even just lift naturally do it out of insecurity, to try to get girls

I work hard everyday so I can spend money without worrying about spending, and if I was insecure I wouldn't be having fun competing on bodybuilding stage

for you

no doctor I am not a coward for being afraid to talk to women I am just "Autistic"

>"i know plenty of guys that..."
>CITATION NEEDED
brainlet

id kill myself if i lifted as long as that dude natty and looked like that user

Overwhelming sense of vanity, narcissistic personality, crippling insecurity, acute body dysmorphia, and an overall inferority complex, all coupled with no patience, no personal discipline, no work ethic to speak of, no morals/ethics, and of course a complete lack of self-respect.

t.insecure pussy

Delete this

How do I talk to girls though... asking for a friend?

>no morals/ethics
whats immoral about taking steroids?

Will gh make me more handsome/taller?

It corrupts the youth.

They see a built, cut body, manly man and think that's completely normal perhaps a standard for their culture. Youth don't understand their role-model maybe on the juice, photoshopped or had surgery.

10 years later and then turn into a trans faggot because they could never bench a plate.

Yo, what is the smallest amount of HGH you think a 6ft man weighing 240lb could take?

The absolute minimum effective dosage.

Are there any particular types to avoid?