What is truly the best protein powder flavour?

What is truly the best protein powder flavour?

ON mocha

unflavored

the scoopy flavor

What the fuck is unflavoured? Can you describe the taste?
>Inb4 hurr durr no taste that's why it's unflavoured

The best I ever tried was vanilla flavoured Leanfit when it was still sweetened with sucralose. Now I can only find it sweetened with Stevia, and it tastes kind of shitty in comparison.

Unflavoured is also patrician if you are willing to put in the effort to make yourself a delicious fruit smoothie or milkshake.

Salted caramel is dogshit tier.

Chocolate so that when you add peanut butter on a bulk you get a delicious milkshake

it kinda tastes like real subtle string cheese

I've tried many chocolate flavoured powder and they all tasted sloppy and chunky. Anyone who enjoys that slop is a tastelet.
Vanilla and strawberry are based.

If it's MyProtein, imagine cumming on tissues for a month, blending it and drinking that with milk.

Cookies and cream is good in the short term

The vague sensation that you're eating a dairy product.

like the liquid from cottage cheese. its like a subtle hint of cheese curds but with a powdery texture (unless you mix it, duh)

>salted caramel
Why does this flavor even exist? I’d rank it below dogshit tier.

ON malt chocolate

I like mine unflavoured
Shame no one makes it

whey has a very very faint taste of fresh cheese
casein tastes real fucking strong like milk that's going bad (but isn't fully there yet) without the acidity
pea tastes like rotten peas
egg white tastes literally just like concentrated egg whites
haven't tried any other

Cocoa powder, no sweetener. Bitter is better.

Big black cock
or tren

+1 for unflavored

Make your own flavors

This. Vanilla and strawberry are superior.

This is a completely subjective question
> but it’s chocolate and anyone who likes unflavored is a robot

Cacao/cocoa powder
little bit of instant coffee powder
even some maple syrup! or PB+banana in the blender.

Endless options.

Any kind of berry.

Chocolate flavors are always total ass, vanilla is meh(not a bad thing) and if I mention banana a ton of people always lose their shit.

SERIOUS mASS CHOCOLATE

The trick with unflavored is with what you mix it. I used to make a green shake for micronutrients and fiber gainz but it tasted like shit and had non protein. I added a scoop of unflavored and it tasted the same but at least I got protein with it

would unflavored + milk taste like shit or just milk`?

Tastes pretty much like milk but a bit stronger.

I don't mind it, plenty of people despise it.

Strawberry is either godly or awful depending on the brand. Chocolate is almost always shite. Banana is generally bretty gud, can't really go wrong with it and goes well with peanut butter. Had pistachio in a sample couple of months ago, was pleasantly surprised.

none, they all taste fucking disgusting

just eat actual food desu

Lime

Vanilla pear

My vote would be strawberry Myprotein, tastes like a strawberry milkshake but I don't know the macros, probably full of flavouring shit

But very very nice, worst I ever had was myprotein mint choc chip, couldn't even give it away

my experiences with Myprotein so far:
chocolate smooth: good
vanilla: okay
strawberry cream: tastes artificial as fuck, as you would expect, still okay
chocolate mint: I thought I'd hate it after a few shakes, but somehow I don't. good
unflavoured: gross, only buy if you plan on mixing it with other ingredients in a shake.

I'd advise you to buy multiple flavours so you can mix it up and don't have to drink the same flavour for weeks.

cookie dough

Performix fruity pebbles or ghost cereal milk.

Does anyone know if a protein shake that looks like creatine shake is possible/exist? Like it is thin, like lemonade. And not fucking milky.

Definitely Vanilla.

I recently got to sample some protein powder from "Lifetime Fitness" and blended two scoops of vanilla with greek yogurt, chia seed, mandarin fruit mix, mixed berries, half a banana and cashew milk for consistency.

I shit you not, it was the greatest protein shake I had ever had.

I despise the person on here that recommended MP Mocca flavor to me.

Chocolate, but i buy syntha 6 cuz it's the best protein I've ever tasted

sperm you fucking idiot, only plebs eat protons

Q. Whey only or +soy +milk protein?
Q2. Isolate or concentrate?

walmart has onion powder it works great

Tastes like milk. Unflavored is a bland milk like taste. Kinda like cottage cheese or yogurt with less flavor.

I've been doing raw onions for more than a month. It works as advertised.

syntha-6 vanilla.
so delicious

>too poor to get your protein requirements from meat

> he says while using meme captions
Anyway it helps hit that last protein goal