What motivated Veeky Forums to start lifting in the first place? Has your motivation changed at all?

What motivated Veeky Forums to start lifting in the first place? Has your motivation changed at all?

Too big
Way too much ass
DISGUSTING

Found TRP. The #1 advice for noobs was "lift, lift, lift" so I did. Now I'm just a dog chasing cars.

holy shit if I walked into a room and saw that I my dick might immediately explode and kill me

I wanted lots of female attention.
I got it, a few months of festival sluts is all it took to depress me.
Recovered by adding cardio in and meeting girls through normal routes (friends of friends, clubs, parties)
Now I lift to keep my gf of 6 years hyped on me the same way she does her makeup and for my own vanity.

Where's a brap poster when you need one...

T H I C C

>le fart meme

It was the first reply but it got deleted instantly

Little sisters. No.

> a few months of festival sluts is all it took to depress me.

wise man

What's life like in Ireland?

getting constantly rejected by everyone. I looked deep into my own self, and found no severe character flaws. then I tried meeting new people, but thats now working very well either. so now all I do is workout, read, and sometimes play games with people online (that counts as my social interaction).
I'm really past the point of caring about other people. like if you want to be my friend and put in the effort for that, cool sounds good. but if you dont want to stay friends with me, fuck you I have better things to do.
getting a gf Is even more of a disaster

Hot

looking down at my gut. i'm not sure what kept me going though. something just clicked in my brain

Does anyone have more pics like this?

A small test boost would do well.

Broken heart. Was never trying to do better or change her mind, it just took my mind off it all. Probably the saddest fit guy walking around.

We're here for you user.

First it was to stop the pain from my ex leaving me
Then it was to get her back
Now it's to improve
I've sat around way too long, watching myself destroy everything in my life by being lazy
I see so much that I, and everyone around me, could accomplish just by working instead of being a lazy shit head.
Lifting is the start of crushing that lazieness, it's time i started working towards my goals, because i know i have the power to accomplish them.

Are people really attracted to this level of obesity?

You're dick gets hard for obese circus freaks?

Not my preference but I’d fuck. Better than masturbating. Non virgins can confirm. Orgasm is great with an ugly or hot chick and ten times better than your own hand.

I fuck arses

idk man me and my hand have been good for like 10 years. i don't really miss having sex desu

Tbh, having sex is not that great. Maybe its cuz I do zero cardio, but get too tired after 10-15 mins, and go soft.

Would rather get a bj or hj. Then I can just chill while the girl does all the job.

>has less stamina than generic untrained roasies

ok

I'm 195 lbs, and sex is basically a body weight routine.

Of course girls who are 100-140 lbs can do more reps.