What does Veeky Forums lift for?

What does Veeky Forums lift for?

youtu.be/povhWPP10Qc

I lift for pic and vid related.

go LARP on /pol/ faggot

Redpill: Jews are superior to "white" people, or else Jews wouldn't control the world

Numale soy boy detected

Back to plebbit

left side is more aesthetic than the right side in that photo, how odd.

yes

lighting

How many medals did israel win last olympics? Checkmate liberal

Jews are slightly smarter, but physically inferior in every way. Try harder shlomo

I don’t know
It’s just a part of who I am
> also how does picking up weight help nazis?

Does anyone have that pic of the girl with the big ears that everyone used to post in these threads? I havent seen it in a while.

intelligence is all that matters

Nazi's believed that eternal struggle shapes a man and makes him who he is, similar to what Teddy Roosevelt wrote in The Strenuous Life. Which explains why men with easy first world lives these days are all pussies.
They also put a huge emphasis on being psychically fit. By struggling in the gym and toiling to be the best and strongest you can be, you are improving yourself, and in turn improving your nation. Any man who loves his country needs to be in top physical shape to better defend their homeland. "
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

They aren't smarter.

Every invention, technology, science, architecture, medicine, empires... Anything worth noting throughout history is predominately a creation of a white man. Not a woman, not a Jew, no, a white man.

Jews aren't smarter than white men. They are less noble and therefore base their entire existence of off subversion and scheming.

They are smarter than “white” americucks tho

You just committed a logical fallacy. How is that deflection relevant to the current discussion. We are talking about white people and Jews, why are you now talking about "white americucks?"

Fucking brainlet lmao

faggot

nice delusion, jews lead the fields of science and have a higher IQ than wh*tes

jew iq is higher by 50 on average, they are clever beasts, hate them or not

a lot of them suffer from neurological diseases

gr8 Veeky Forums related thread brüder

Same.

>its another "/pol/ can't accept the facts" thread