Why don't young manlets just take HGH?

Why don't young manlets just take HGH?

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/101/12/4984/2765085
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because hormones like HGH are not Amateur Night shit to be fucking around with. Being short is not a legitimate medical use for hormone therapy, no ethical doctor will issue it for that purpose, and the inherent dangers of its use are why it's illegal to obtain or use without a prescription and the supervision of a medical professional licensed to prescribe it.

HGH doesn't have a lot of side effects

This

Diabetes, narcolepsy, and carpal tunnel ain't no thang.

I know a manlet in HS who got prescribed HGH

he ended up like 5'11 when he used to be legit shorter than everyone, but he was proportioned pretty weirdly. like a 5'11 but shaped like a 6'2 lanklet

Growth hormone has been used to treat idiopathic short stature for decades.

I unironically did.

My neurotic mom was upset that I was slightly below the average growth line so we had me tested for HGH.

I spent a few hours in a room. They gave me some meds that made me super sleepy and took blood every couple hours. It turned out my HGH was low, or low enough for insurance to cover the HGH. I also had to get a brain MRI to make sure there was no tumor, which sucked.

I took 3.2mg (~10iu) a day for nearly 2 years, at which point my endocrinologist suggested I stop taking it. But I continued taking the remaining HGH anyway.

I started off slightly below average at age 17 or so, (I started late which reduced the efficacy), I'm now 20 and 5'11, king of manlets, I know, but better than manlet peon.

c-can I get this prescribed to my little brother than steal it from him for gains?

yes, or better yet, sell the boxes for like $4000 ea.

You should be super grateful. I wish my mom was neurotic enough to save me from the nightmare that is 5'7". THank christ Im naturally handsome and dont have trouble with women. But any girl like more than three inches taller than me just isnt interested at all. Even been rejected by a couple because I was short.

Never dated a non-8 or 9 but damn, certainly lowers my playing field.

I am super grateful, but I also have reason to be upset. I had hypopituitarism which is rare enough to be annoying. Especially given that my dad is 6'4, I think to what my height could've been had my body produced normal amount of HGH

i did. My growth hormone was so bad it was basically 0. I'm now 5'5 but my estimate without growth hormone was literally 5'0. Gonna use my height to my advantage though, Gonna go for world records in calisthenics one day.

Cuz it costs a lot of money, brainlet

Unless you're short on hormones like HGH or you're being starved to death, there's really nothing you can do to make yourself grow more.
There's been studies where they compared kids given hormones to those who weren't and the data isn't significant in favor of the hormones. They don't do anything unless you have a rare disease that prevents you from growing normally.

Manlets are just manlets. Modern medicine can't fix your shit genes yet.

How old do you have to be before it stops makimg you taller? I'm 5'11 and stocky so i can afford a little lankiness if it will get me up to 6'1

>180cm
>tall

It is isnt the governments job to dictate what people do to their own bodies.

not him but this guy for height it only works while your growth plates are still unfused, this ends between 16 and 18 from person to person, after that it wont affect your height.

'cause its too late for me.

>1.66 cm
I would say I'll kill myself but you guys are already preparing the rope for me.

My dad is 6'2 my mom is 5'7 I'm 5'11
My brother had cancer and it fucked his puberty all up. He was on drugs to delay puberty and he pinned hgh. Now he takes test gel and and drugs to induce puberty. He's like 5'5. The chemo that saved his life did all kinds of damage to his adrenal glands and shit. He's got weird fat distribution to, mostly on his face and back.
Anyone shorter than that should probably kill themselves.
Tldr young manlets do take hgh if they had a medical problem.

PLEASEEEEEE GODDDDDDD LETTTTTTTT MEEEEEEEEEE GROWWWWWWWWWWW A BIT MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM 18 YEARS OLD I CAN STILL GROW

Yowch, that's rough. Sorry to hear. Keep ya chin up though, there's more to you then your height.

I know how that feels.

Lmao that's what I'm saying. I'm 6'0 in height and I don't feel that tall at all especially at my uni the average male height at my school is literally 6'0.

> there's more to you then your height.

I also have a small dick

God is calling you to a higher purpose user. Call the name of the Lord and you'll be saved.

How big is your dick?

a full 7-7.5ish

>tfw 5'4
>doctor never prescribed me hgh
>parents said nothing was wrong with me
>never realized how much height was a big deal until i was 17(now 19)
>literally never taken seriously by those in power or women
whats the point, even my mom tells me not to lift weigths cause it "stunts growth" and gets all pissy about it

Growth plates fuse by 21, and most high schoolers don't have the connections or financial resources to run growth for 2-3 years. They also can still hope to grow more naturally so that's kind of a deterrent.

your mom is a fucktard, get some hgh or if you cant get it through medicare get some mk677 or CJC or other peptides and go nuts

height?

hgh has potentially the most side effects

>Why don't young manlets just take HGH?
Because we need to keep MANLETS around to show everyone else what can happen to them if they don't do as they're told when they're told to do it.

>tfw 190

tfw 170 manlet
all my friends are a good foot taller than me

>tfw 6'
>lifting will cause my joints to compress over time, putting me beneath the cutoff
>The pit is waiting for me

>tfw 192 19yo

i-i actually used to be 194 but sitting for 3 months straight has taken toll on me, hopefully i can fix my posture and go back to 194

also does anyone know if mk 677 would work if you are 19?

my idiot parents told me id keep growing into my 20’s and i’ve been the same height, 5’9 since i was 18. so fucking dumb, boomers are just the most ignoranr ass holes imaginable.

I'm 18. Is it too late to get a couple inches with hgh? 6'1 now

Young manlets should also take an AI to stop their growth plates from closing

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/101/12/4984/2765085

Get 14cm of height, all you got to do is be 14 and take letrozole

Stay mad, lanklets.

>tfw actually grown into my 20s
I was 191 cm from 15-21. This year, at 22, I've gone from 191 to 195 while keeping my gains (because I started bodybuilding at 15), feelsgood to be the only non-lanklet at that height

It only compresses them temporarily like the day you do a heavy deadlift retard. They go back to normal the next day. You can't become permanently shorter from lifting.

Tfw 21 and 5'8
It's such a shit height, I'm not tall enough to have that going for me, and I'm not short enough that it's a cute thing

>short enough to be considered cute.

To be considered cute by whom user?

>20 yo
>barely 170cm
Shorter than most men, but slightly taller than most girls that aren't lanklettes... right???