How do i go into Roman mode?

How do i go into Roman mode?

Be born as an ancient Roman

this actually happened to me, I lifted for a few years and now i look like that statue

thats not a roman statue you mong

Read the meditations while not working out
Listen to the History of Rome while sleeping
Do this and you will become Augustus incarnate

Buy a Dacia

>Thinks that Romans are from Romania

Actually, it's a good idea, after 3 months, you have to pull that car because that wont turn on. Happened to a lot of people I know.

>look ma I posted the cringy "inspirational" pics again

These are the most AUTISTIC “inspiring” pictures I’ve EVER SEEN

>american education

Putting a statue from the roman or the greek era + some shitty vhs filter + some shitty quote about an obvious thing won't make you look cool or won't motivate anyone except the faggots that aren't going to make it.
This pic is an example of what motivates people who gonna make it.
>Tl;dr
Neck yourself

They are, look it up

The romans were degenerate sodomite child fuckers.

Embrace the Germanic Bodytype. Embrace Barbarism. While the romans were out there fucking children and building "muh cool statues and architectuere" The Germanics were tall, well muscled and noble, hunting and fighting each other.

KYS ROMANKEKS

"For myself, I accept the view that the peoples of Germany have never contaminated themselves by intermarriage with foreigners but remain of pure blood, distinct and unlike any other nation. One result of this is that their physical characteristics, in so far as one can generalize about such a large population, are always the same: fierce-looking blue eyes, reddish hair, and big frames - which, however, can exert their strength only by means of violent effort."

Arno Brekers works are brilliant.

ur wrong

ask me how i know you're american

Look at me ahnold, look at me

>Strong, healthy, fit white man killing snake (symbol of lying and deceit)

What did the nazis mean by this?

Kek

It was hidden in plain sight

>Following the ideology will end with you being destroyed along with your entire family and friends

REALLY gets the noggin joggin

Me rn

No, Sherry. I want to look at dis brandy.

nope, i'm european you dumb roman fag lover

ahahahahaha
no you're not
euros dont call themselves "european", we refer to ourselves by our nation
you're a fat american powerlifter who thinks you look like a "barbarian"

>be roman
>manlet
>BTFO by superior Gal tribes

Jesus christ that's cringe tier.

To try to get this thread to be serious, Do we have any records of fitness routines the Romans did? Or was it just stuff like
>Work on farm
>March in army
>Swing Gladius all day
>Eat onion bread

On a side note is there an artists that makes these images? I've seen quite a few I really like but never a large collection of them.

Check out fashwave threads on /pol/ or just startpage it.

Romanian= Romania
Roman= Ancient Roman Empire or actual Rome in Italy
Tracia= Bulgaria, not Romania
Any question?

They were just ip and active all day and didn't eat like shit in front of a computer screen for 8 hours a day.

They probably weighed 160lbs, too.