Real talk, why do black men have considerably higher test than white guys?

real talk, why do black men have considerably higher test than white guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Race and IQ A theory-based review of the research in Richard Nisbett's Intelligence and How to Get It.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25739558
humanvarieties.org/2014/03/24/about-that-gene-environment-interaction-study-by-turkheimer-et-al/
rationalwiki.org/wiki/OpenPsych_pseudojournals
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3950413/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they...don't?

Is this bait?

they do on average

HOL UP

We don’t stop this divide and conquer you jew. Black and white fitizens are brothers

t. black guy

Source?

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/7/2519/2598282

They don't

That source literally contradicts your claim
>Contrary to the postulated racial difference, testosterone concentrations did not differ notably between black and white men.

that source literally said the opposite, and that blacks have higher estrogen

>inb4 eugenics

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

They don't. North American black people were stolen from Africa. White people stole the big strong ones and then bread them. There are lots of low test black people still in Africa. Like any race they come in every shape and size.

your first source doesn't fit your narrative so you find a 30 year old study from some cancer journal that's supposed to outweigh a 10 year study from an endocrinology journal?

wew. Blacks have higher estrogen, you heard it here first.

>30 year old abstract is more reliable than 10 year old full paper

They are dumber, completely lack foresight and hindsight (unless European admixture) which allows them to be very aggressive and assertive because they have no self-awareness or tact.

Some types of African are literally 200lb children, the Congolese for instance.

>why
Genetics.
Is this really that difficult?

how dare you say that black people have created some of the greatest things like rap music and a rape statistic that should make any white man's blood boil

/Pol/ and /r9k/ anons have been spreading around the site like wild fire. I regularly visit /co/ and /mu/, which are fairly retarded in their own way, and they reek of /Pol/acks and robots roaming the board. And, then there's the regular anons who have been baited into this kind of behaviour. Those people are virtually the same to poles and robots, as what differiantes them is the board with which they had first contact with and shaped them accordingly. Black, White, Hispanic, Asian...It doesn't matter. We're all losers who spend their free time roaming an infamous image board dedicated to japanese cartoon pedophilia. Do you think chads come here to the /CBT/ threads to show their gains and slay count?

>improve yourself thread

Why don't you start by leaving this horrible place?

grape drank and flaming hot cheetos boost their test so they can fight a nigger after the weekly dice game.

>>Contrary to the postulated racial difference, testosterone concentrations did not differ notably between black and white men.

They don't....

Irony is I see more black men coming in with low testosterone reports from their doctors than white men.

>T.work at gnc and shill everyone.

They just seem like they have higher because you are a low test cuckold

Blacks from America got memed into eating a bunch of anti-androgenic stuff. Namely fried chicken which is high in Omega 6, which inhibits androgen production. Watermelon, high in lycopene which also blocks the androgen receptor. Sugary shit, drugs and junk food also don't help.

Don't be an insecure retard living in denial, blacks do have higher test on average but they're also less intelligent. Race attributes.

Red necks 200 years ago bread them to have GOAT genetics

>posts a recent source that contradicts his own claim
>proceeds to pull up a 30 year old study

You are one stupid motherfucker.

err, when designer babies become a thing you're not going to find one person CRIPSRing their oocytes to make their baby a nigger LOL

>/pol/ raiding other boards
Daily reminder that Veeky Forums is a Bavarian Semite-delousing imageboard and if you're not natsoc you have to go back.

>what is forced eugenics through lifestyle/food promotion

Fuck off retard, it's obvious the average black that didn't grow up on KFC/Mcdonalds/weed is high test, which is what the difference between the 30yo and 10yo study point out.

Where does this shit come from? I live in Africa and the vast majority of black people I come into contact with have less test than I did at 12. Go to any African township and you'll see little black betas running around with their massive asses. The only difference is they haven't been indoctrinated like whites have.

So much this.
Heil Fitler

Mfw getmany didnt win ww2

Holy shit you're fucking stupid. Not gonna make it.

Stfu you soyboy manlet cucks, I literally lift more than all of you newfags

Lift more stupid maybe.

Almost correct, just change stolen to sold by their own "kangz" and white people to jewish slave merchants. There you go.

>and then bread them.
cornbread that is

Negros have the same testosterone levels as Caucasians. They also have the same intelligence, sprinting ability, muscle mass and tendency towards aggression. People who say otherwise might be biased or possibly lying.

Last I checked on average the African american's IQ is lower than their Caucasian american counterparts.

And the African Americans are better sprinters because of a higher distribution of fast twitch muscle fibres comparative to Caucasians.

The reason why African Americans' IQ is significantly lower than White Americans' IQ is arguably because of the wage gap between the two races. There is no other way to explain this IQ difference, as there is no solid evidence for any other theories. This is almost the most plausible hypothesis, considering the fact that black communities in the US have always been greatly empoverished.

>And the African Americans are better sprinters because of a higher distribution of fast twitch muscle fibres comparative to Caucasians.
I'm gonna need source for that.

Uhhh .. nah .. IQ is just heritable .. this has been a consensus in the scientific community for a long ass time .. they're only JUST starting to try come out with research to refute it but not much convincing evidence exists.

> emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Race and IQ A theory-based review of the research in Richard Nisbett's Intelligence and How to Get It.pdf

Re: fibres

> ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25739558

> Based on the review, non-Hispanic Black subjects appear to have a lower maximal aerobic capacity and a greater percentage of type II skeletal muscle fibers.

You're easy son.

>jewish slave merchants
lol believing this is so pathetic its embarassing

This

humanvarieties.org/2014/03/24/about-that-gene-environment-interaction-study-by-turkheimer-et-al/

According to a study done by Eric Turkheimer, socioeconomic status greatly affects IQ. In poor families, IQ derived mostly from the enviroment, at about 60%. With this, it's safe to assume that the reason why black families have lower IQ is not solely because of genetic reasons.

I've seen your source and I consider it. It doesn't change any of my beliefs though, and I don't believe those differences are significant enough to impact life in any way. Blacks are perceived to "run faster" because, due to the lack of education given to them, they more often than whites decide to play sports for a living.

Lol classic.

> ummmm giv sauce pls lol i can't google

> Ok.

> ummmmmm [insert randumb reason source isn't legit/stop replying/ignore sources].

Rad bro.

idiot

If you don't have any further arguments there's no need to reply

Homie I won the argument, you just defaulted back onto your belief set.

You just did the classic 4 channer thing of asking for a sauce because that's what you've been lead to believe counts as arguing/being intelligent.

When you get given a source you don't know what to do.

You asked for refutation, I gave you refutation, you just opted to ignore and continue with your current belief set.

This concludes the interaction.

I refuted your first point, and I acknowledged your second point but didn't think it was important. Simple as that. I assume that, since you didn't try to refute the research that I posted about IQ not being mostly genetic, you actually agree with me, and are just too stuck-up to admit it.

> Acknowledged, not important.

It was literally "there is no proof blacks are innately better at sprinting"

Refutation: yes there is, they are inherently biologically better. Here is actual proof.

Your response: No, I'm going to continue to believe what I want to believe because that's not important.

Fuck off.

get a load of this retard haha
>Humans evolved traits like every other species on the planet
>Human genetic diversity IS SOCIOECONIMIC THA BLACKS OMMMIT CRIMES CAUSE THEIR POOR ND OPPRESSED

I'm sorry I made you angry, but there's no point in responding to me with mindless babble. You're not proving anything.

?? why wont this guy admit he was wrong about a point? what are you even trying to prove? you were wrong. just accept it.

>linking a pretty openly racist/neo nazi/pedophile apologist blogger, whose papers have been widely refuted by the scientific community
>acceptable evidence
Pick one fucking retard

>Watch me as I respond to everyone cringing at my pseudo-intellectual ignorance
The absolute state of soyboys everyone

No, not samefag.

Grow up.

Oh yes, the neo nazi bible that is the .. The Open Psychology Journal ...

Let him be so he can masturbate to his BBC fantasies in his all white neighborhood

Did I ever imply you're samefagging? Did I destroy you so hard in your argument that you're going crazy?

> gives source that is from racist, nazi sympathizing biased author who has been refuted by many other scientists
> s-see blacks totally aren't as smart m-me

> I'm sorry I made you angry

Yeah, right there actually.

Again, grow up.

you is singular you mong.

really stimulates the genetically derived grey matter

Did you know that "you" can be used as 2nd person singular and plural at the same time? Amazing, I know.

B-but my afro-american friend isn't sub 100 IQ!

Yeah, when combined in a statement

e.g. "you guys" or "you all"

Not just "you".

Lol.

>screenshot of a post with only one reply
Classic. It's probably made by you, too. Are you that desesperate?

rationalwiki.org/wiki/OpenPsych_pseudojournals

>Master race
>can't use google
Just because it's named open psychology doesn't mean it isn't curated by two pretty openly racist eurofags who can't get much of their shit published by legitimate journals

holy shit watchin this guy disintegrate has been a fun read. now hes so desperate to save face hes arguing linguistics

muh i mus b right desoite being btfod

This is not even lingustics. It's just common knowledge. But I guess you're too smart for common knowledge, aren't you?

Oh yes I know when I talk to a group of people I just refer to them as "you".

I'm honestly getting a good laugh out of this at this stage, friend.

actual idiot

Damn you're such an intellectual dude. You just changed the entire English language just because you don't like talking a certain way. I wish I was as smart as you, bro.

Ahahaha, so you're actually sticking to this argument?

You're actually trying to say you refer to a group of people as "you" in conversation?

Serious questions my dude, for real, how old are you & why are you so stubborn/angry that you would feel the need to push this lost argument so far?

Probably because white men just get trt.

whites are superior in every way, including test levels and muscle/bone density. just not in lmao2k18

Probably because millions of years of evolution on a continent where everything is bigger faster and more blood thirsty than you has rewarded those who had the strength to manipulate their environment better, and test has allowed them to do that, so the descendents have more and more test than the ones that died

Same reason why the evolved to store fat easier than other races. Their environment demanded it with lack of food. The ones that burned calories faster died of starvation faster.

There's a study done recently I had saved on my desktop, but it fuckin broke.

It was a large study, done recently, the point of the study was to understand why black men are more prone to prostate cancer (if I remember correctly).

It showed no difference in test levels between black and white men, but black men had higher levels of oestrogen.

The conclusion of the study was that possibly looking into oestrogen as opposed to testosterone as the reason why this the case.

>t. low tes, black nu-male

>Their IQ is lower because of the wage gap
What the fuck are you talking about, you retard?

Not him, but you gotta be the retard here to not understand more koney = more opportunities in life to grow and gain experience from, as well as the opportunity to afford better schooling, as well as schools that are better taken care of with more qualified, capable teachers. That's not even talking about opportunities to afford higher education.

You are him, IQ isn't what you think it is. Please go look up how IQ tests are performed.

I'm pretty sure, this notion of black men being higher test than whites has to do with perception. Every race has there high and low test males. Although on average I would say black men take better care of their bodies than white men. The average black guy is in better shape than the average white guy

just chiming in with things you can look up:
>their test levels are the same but they have higher estrogen levels on average, a combination which is believed to explain the higher impulsivity
>they are better runners on average due to body proportions, i.e. look up position of belly button regarding proportions, also explains why they suck at swimming
>they have lower IQ on average, which cannot be explained by nurture only. In general, IQ is ~2/3 hereditary according to current consensus. Might as well look up minesotta twin studies for a quick one, but there's more research always coming to the same conclusion

""Caucasian"" is a meaningless term and includes Iraqis, north africans, and somailis. Dont fall for the skull shape meme

How do you explain IQ difference between Croats, Serbs, Bosniaks and Montenegrins then?

They are the same people, yet their IQ is significantly different.

this.
kikes, niggers and wiggers should hang

They don't, they have higher estrogen though. Hispanics actually have more test than blacks.

>Veeky Forums - fitness and health

No, whites took the losers sold by their fellow africans, losers who had lost in war. This whole "blacks were naturally selected to become more gifted" is a meme. They have much higher rates of several diseases, are more unhealthy, are shorter, and african american men have higher estrogen than white men.

this, this selective breeding is absolutelly retarded, slave owners would just look at the slvaes teeth see if they were white enough and shove them into some shitty house and make them work
they didnt hand pick couples to breed the best its retarded to even think about it

Can a blackbro explain why ripped as fuck black dudes are with hamwhales? Not curvy/thicc/high-test/etc women. Like full-on manatee mode.

Did your rabbi pay you to post here?

i knew a lot of asian fobs who came to america from dirt poor families yet they did exceptionally well in science field, given same opportunity as nigs, you want to say wage gap?

They don't and in fact Hispanics have higher test due to probably their diet.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570

Not to mention that Mexicans are obliterating black neighborhoods in California. Research it.

Blacks are also more likely to be gay.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html

Fuck off nigger

Reminder intelligence is greatly genetic and heritable
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3950413/

also pic related

because you're either a nigger making a shit tier bait thread or a non-nigger who only sees niggers on tv and the internet. niggers have their share of fat fucks, skinny fucks, manlets, low-t faggots and nerds and everything in between just like everyone else. kys.

>Red necks
Slave owners were richer than the majority of people in America, slaves costing around today's equivalent of somewhere between ~$12k and ~$200k per person depending on whether they knew a trade, how healthy they were, if they had an addiction like alcoholism, how likely they were to run away etc. Plus you had to pay to keep them healthy, give them clothes, food, water, a place to live that had to be maintained, medicine if they got sick etc. Compare that to today, you can head over to Libya or India or somewhere in western Africa and grab one for around $100.