Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

you're not smoking over 3 packs a day.

The fact that you were stupid enough to start smoking is why you're going to die of lung cancer early.

Really, OP 75 cigarretes? SEVENTY FIVE CIGARETTES?

Categorically don't believe this. Most I've ever had in 24 hours was 80 but that was with no sleep and some extended chaining periods. 75 in a day would be constant

fpbp. if this is true, you deserve whatever's coming to you OP

Maybe bait

I maxed at 2 packs a day, was at 1 pack when I quit. It sucked, but that was 2 1/2 years ago now.

>this thread again

Guaranteed 200 replies

Mods will keep this thread going because they’re all a bunch of sadists that secretly want us to fail. Hence the manlet and all other non fitness related threads

“But muh inhibited estrogen”
You need estrogen to get a boner numbnuts. Have fun with your erectile dysfunction faggots.

Shit doesn’t even get you high either. Might as well take adderall if you want to actually improve your life and lifts

This is the strangest pasta I've delt with on Veeky Forums.

What next? Is she playing me? She says in her bio, “the type to ruin your life”

Kek

This exchange feels wrong. It's reversed. What she said should be what the guy says.

I legitimately get off to femdom. She has a hot lesbian friend and my black friend (who gets a lot of pussy) thinks she wants to have a threesome. Told her I wasn’t interested in the lesbo. She looks like my oneitis, it will just bring back old feelings. I already basically told her I have a small penis (I don’t it’s 7.5 inches)

You text like a twink ass faggot

It’s called sarcasm you autist.

I’m about one month smoke free. I used a juul vape to quit. One juul pod is equal to one pack of smokes.

Here’s what i recommend:

1. Be mentally uncucked enough to quit smoking for 4 days

2. At the end of your 4 days, begin smoking your juul

3. Enjoy getting your lungs and teeth and gums back

If you try to switch to a juul immediately i don’t know the success chance, but a juul does provide that throat hit/ nicotine burn in your throat. Good luck

fag. I quit a pack a day habit cold turkey and that was 3 months ago. People need to grow some balls.

grats

Even while binging blow and mdma I’ve only smoked just over a pack in a single day.

most I ever smoked was 3 packs a day and that was on vacation where I was trying to get as messed up as possible
close to 4 packs a day is absolute madness
read alan carr's book about quitting smoking and cold turkey that shit and don't be a pussy. that's really about it. it's not hard. I didn't smoke before I went through puberty so ymmv but for me the cravings didn't crush me after about a week and I was feeling mostly ok after 2 months. it's really not that bad.

>he doesn't smoke 86 cigarettes a day
What are you, a peat gavel?