I think lifting is making me gay?

I've been lifting for a year and a half now and made a couple of buddies at my gym. But as time goes on I've gradually started feeling weird about them. At first it was just genuine admiration for their physiques, but soon enough I've found myself starting at their arms and asses - I've even tried to sneak a peak at their cocks multiple times. I did all of these out of curiosity, but now it's making me think that I'm actually turning gay. I have a girlfriend right now who I found gorgeous but I don't find her as attractive as my gym bros. Is this normal? Has anyone else had this feeling before?

serious contender for worst post of the year

Yes. You probably start to being gay. Suck some coks to make sure

Sounds like you could use a little electroshock therapy.

good, being gay is the final red pill. It's MGTOW without the loneliness or virginity.

Imagine not relying on women whatsoever, completely disregarding them as equal beings, not that they even are.
Imagine your best bro friend also being the sexiest thing on Earth who always wants sex and who has a dick so he actually knows how to make you feel good.
Imagine the lack of irrationality and unpredictability that comes with being near or interacting with women in any capacity

how fitting that the worst post of the year
is coupled with the worst reply of the year

great job lads, we did it

>t. enslaved, castrated """"man""""" who's life and actions are driven by his lust for women

I like the sound of this, but I don't find men or dicks sexy whatsoever.
How do I into gay?

first learn to be attracted to yourself. Jerk off to yourself in the mirror. Soon enough you'll realize the true beauty of the male form and the insipidness of the female form.

Women are for fucking, men are for company. Why does it have to be either or?

>women are for fucking

>be obligated to jump through dozens of hoops and rituals and fake interest just to get a smell of the fishy hole
>you might get to bang them if you complete all the quests in the right order
>accidentally get them pregnant, have no say in whether they should have an abortion or not
>either way, you are fucked in form of marriage or child support, it's possible that it isn't your child even!
>women's brain are wired differently from men - women are emotional and complicated, men are rational and brief
>be subject to hundreds of expectations you don't even want to fulfil but have to because you are now caught in the rat race for a bigger white picket fence
>most of your salary goes to satisfying your trophy wife's need for shopping, which you now hate
>start hanging around guys for "company" (=fucking) around age 35 either way

Oh damn, that sounds real complicated for just "fucking".

>get together with someone who is biologically wired the same way, has common interests, a true equal
>fucking AND company
>do what you really want to and shape your life the way you want while saying fuck you to society's expectations

Straight men are the world's biggest cucks, and need to tell themselves lies like "women are for fucking" while being in their total and complete chokehold

Stay mad, breeders.

>actually thinks it's this difficult to get laid.

It's almost as if you were a beta manlet or something...

I've been on both sides of the fence, I definitely know what I'm talking about.

>u-u must be a beta manlet, this can't be true!

Nice of you to ignore all the points. Stay mad and keep jumping through those hoops, cuckmaster. You might get a whiff of the pussy any day now I'm sure :^)

Working on your body with your mates and admiring each other's physique isn't gay. The Greeks did it and we all know they weren't gay in the slightest.

holy shit this so much

this post made me gay

Not gay, just curious. Nothing wrong with mirin your homies physique and cock. That's why you shower at the gym together, it builds a strong no homo bond.

Jesus, Veeky Forums.

t. closet homo

it's not the fucking lifting that makes you gay, you've been gay the whole time.

"Morning handsome. I made you breakfast. You go work hard now so we can send your parents on that Mediterranean cruise for their anniversary." *winks*

Don't do it, OP. Being gay would be terrible.

Veeky Forums has always been a gay board. Go back to pol.

BREEDERS BTFO

Most people have fairly flexible sexualities, and to some degree, whether they're top/bottom/dominant/submissive. Sexuality is a pretty mixed up spectrum.
Part of it is genetic and biologically induced.
Part of it is sociallized --Veeky Forums is probably making you more open to what you're inherently curious about. If you're already an open person as is, you're probably about to swing bi.

Anyways, it's not a problem that you're attracted but you need to focus on your relationship. Maybe your GF seems less attractive because she has a less healthy body? To be honest, I suspect this is why many men are 'becoming gay'.

Personally, I could probably be at the center of a bukkake and be comfortable if the men were full of muscle --but I can't get down with dicks otherwise.

I suggest asking your gf to peg you. It's an A+ experience