en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk
youtube.com/user/Orthotropics/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Squats OP. A2G SQUATS

lips together teeth together tongue on the roof of your mouth

neck curls and low BF% all the way.

Don't do that OP. You can give yourself jaw problems by constantly tensing your mastication muscles for prolonged periods of time. Clenching your teeth can also damage and chip them away over time, causing your jaw to sit at an uneven angle, which can lead to an annoying condition know as TMJ

believe it or not, the shape of your bones is genetic

guess I'll just kill myself then

I said teeth together, not teeth clenched. Your posture probably makes it difficult for you to keep your teeth together, for most people it's quite easy in a resting position. Also your muscles will be fine. Just like back posture, you have to use your muscles, but it isn't straining. Use a suction hold to keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth, it's easy, no work required.

does anyone really want their face to look like this?

Don't listen to this guy, he's a gain goblin trying to give you TMJ. Jawline is something natural, and you cannot change it, and anyone trying to offer you solutions to your bad jawline is selling snakeoil.

Just get a good haircut and be confident if you want to get laid, that's all that matters anyway.

photoshop, all his pics are so touched up

You won't get TMJ from keeping your mouth closed you retarded mouth breather. The jaw isn't just bone, it's muscle. Also, your bones adapt to the loads under which they are placed. Wolff's law.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law
If you want your face to grow and age well, keep your mouth closed. Keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth to support your maxilla.

Kybella injections

THIS IS ALL PSEUDOSCIENCE STOP TRYING TO LOOKSMAX YOU WILL DIE IN UR SLEEP IF U KEEP DOING IT YOU FILTHY INCEL FUCK OFF

tone down the chin and shit, and i'd be totally happy to look like this when i'm .. . 40.

Im sorry for you, but no one will ever find that attractive. You need to spend more time around real human beings and get off Veeky Forums. What is your onion consumption at?

"No one will ever find that attractive"
You make it sound like i'm planning on manipulating my fucking bone structure or some shit, the fuck m8.

Also an onion a day hasn't hurt me so far, kek.

t. recessed chin

you got to be slim like 5-12% bf

>use to be chubby 15lbs overweight
>fat face round as shit jaw is wide as well
>changed my diet/drank fuckton of water daily and exercised often
>gained godtier cheekbones
>also a semi strong jawline

you can make it if you try hard enough, all that jaw excersises are fucken bs lol by drinking water eating healthy you are getting rid of sodium,sugar, etc. which can leave your face bloated/fat.
>

>Give me a quick rundown

>kek

Chew gum regularly, maybe an hour a day, make sure it's sugar free.

mew every day

Can you please post your results? I'd like to see some anecdotal evidence before I do this

Meanwhile, slavic women are paying lots of money to get more feminine jawlines

wtf she was way cuter before

>lips together
what? lol

this thread is pathetic as fuck btw, you "guys" are like women

THE CRIMSON CHIN!

I've only been doing it for about a month, already had a pretty good jaw before I started.
If you want reason/motivation to do it, watch Mew's videos. His theory is solid.
youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk
youtube.com/user/Orthotropics/videos

All of the results are in children with open growth plates though, I'd like to see YOUR results, as an adult male please

I'm a biomedical engineer.

If you let me remove your lower jaw I can give you a sick ass robo jaw that looks 100% chad.

Hello Mike Mew!
I've been chewing gum at least 4 times/day every day after listening to your advice.

The person who fixed those children's mouths (without surgery, braces or extractions) is telling you to keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth. Push your maxilla forwards.
If you want "results", try this: close your lips and keep your teeth together. Push your entire tongue, including the back of tongue, onto the roof of your mouth. When you do this, feel the areas in pic related. The red area will extend outwards, and the blue area will tighten. Your jaw becomes wider and your double chin disappears. This doesn't involve teeth clenching at all, it's done entirely with the tongue. That's how important the tongue is. Wherever you keep that muscle, your bones will follow - Wolff's law. If you keep your tongue at the bottom of your mouth, your face will grow vertically. You will have a longer face and thus a narrower jaw. Whereas if you keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth, your face will grow horizontally. You will have a shorter face and thus a wider jaw. The tongue is a very powerful muscle.

Careful not overwork those masticatory muscles mate. They need to rest like any other muscles

Well they're not doing any heavy lifting in the dining room, so I have to compensate somewhere.

go back in time and have a different guy impregnate your mom

Checked.
holy quads of truth.

ProTip Jawrsize

Grow a shitty beard and trim it square like the fag in your pic.

this shit makes you sterile doesn't it?

nope, mewing is legit.

>Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter waifu comparison

Thinking of getting this just for the lulz...

I feel like it's just weighted gum, so in principle it should do SOMETHING positive...

Am I supposed to have my molars together or my front teeth...

jawzrsize or whatever howe its spelled

Not sure, look it up on YouTube, Dr Mike Mew has probably addressed that question. Sounds like your teeth might be maloccluded. My unprofessional advice would be to relax into it. Just close your mouth in whatever way feels comfortable and natural.

I have bunny teeth and there is nothing short of surgery that can fix it. Even Cavill has bunny teeth. You keep your molars together not the front teeth, even if they're even.

molars
>teeth might be maloccluded
stop speaking out o your ass

falim gum

If you keep your front teeth together, over time, your molars will start touching too.

top tier bs

>teeth together
your dentist will be happy

lose fat you fatgot

Isn’t this just how your mouth is when you close it?

>lose fat
But I'm 6 feet and weigh 130 pounds.

Not if u do proper pcp

plastic surgery?

>tfw have basocally the same jawline as the pic on the left
>male
L-Lads I'm worried. Have I been a low test beta this whole time?

Yes, although your tongue probably isn't on the roof of your mouth. The tip might be, but not the entire thing. Try swallowing, and feel the back of your tongue push up onto the roof. Use your swallowing to suck your tongue onto the roof.

shut your dumbass up

You'll never get a define jawline if you weren't born with one, but taking huge amounts of test for a prolonged period will definitely help.

There are some who believe that test doesn't change your face after you are fully grown, but clearly MTFs taking estrogen see huge facial changes and so do FTMs taking test. Also, many of the more famous bodybuilders clearly have very masculine faces

So M8O, you're never going to have a moviestar jawline unless you were born with it or get plastic surgery done.
If you want to make the most of what you're genetics have given you, here's some things you can do.
Proper oral posture: shut your mouth and have your tongue on the roof of your mouth (Suck it up there like when you're swallowing).
Chew gum: just for about an hour a day (Eating tons of Jerky is an alternative if you're aren't on a cut). No need to over do it though.
Stretch your neck and jaw: Tilt your head back as far as you can then make like you're trying to kiss someone out of reach above you (move through a couple of different angles with this and make sure you feel a stretch)
Get your body fat low: nuff said
Have appropriate fashion sense: Don't wear round glasses or have a round hairdo and have a shirt collar that suits your jaw. A bit of facial hair can help emphasize what jaw you do have too.

I'm not opposed to this

This. Helped to improve my face from 5/10 to 7.5/10
But it works only for idle and all other facial expressions. Anyone can notice your mouthbreathing chin as soon as you start talking or chewing

Front teeth. Keeping your molars together will work only if you already have a proper jaw development. which I assume you don't if you even asking such question

she had a 90 degree gonial angle got invasive surgery to increase her downward growth. she looks worse imo desu

>Just get a good haircut and be confident if you want to get laid, that's all that matters anyway.

This

then you're fucked, I'm the same weight and had orthodontic appliances as a kid and now I have a nice jaw. I think it has to fixed when you're young, or else, surgery maybe I think there are jaw fillers idk

this is what I had to endure for that

>compression with braces
It's a miracle you turned out okay. How's your jaw /facial symmetry? Do you have any malocclusion? How long did you do it?

Why not biobloc?

surgery

as an added bonus

>tfw asian
>tfw feminine jawline
>females still attracted to me
>I literally look like the kpop guy named Rain

I'm fine with this

*germanic women

Almost all of our women have massive jaws.

stfu loser

bet you think anyone more muscular than you roids

he clearly said NOT to clench. its not hard to do what he said if you're not a deformedfag like yourself

you are actually retarded if you think this will kill you and your crippling virginity wont