Just got kicked out Veeky Forums

>1 year ago, 112kg (obese), lonely, depressed
>Decide to lose some weight
>Set a goal of 12% bf, before lean bulking
>Get to around 75kg; must be around 22% or something
>Mom starts telling me I'm too skinny
>Get to around 72kg; start getting told i look anorexic
>Finally hit sub 20% body fat (70.5kg), tell parents thinking they'd be happy
>Mum keeps going on, too skinny, all i need to do is put on muscle now. Guess i look skinny compared to her, shes obese
>She keeps going on, saying she's worried, trying to feed me
>Cooking me food when i specifically ask her not to, trying to guilt trip and entice me
>Finally fucking snap, start yelling; call her a lazy, obese sack of shit and a bad parent
>She starts crying to Dad
>Dad starts up at me, try to explain it to him
>Tell him my bf%, say i know what im doing and im pretty much dead center of the healthy weight range on the BMI scale

They came up to me about an hour after this and told me "they wouldn't take this kind of abuse from me" and that "I need to find somewhere else to live"

So, how's your day going?

sounds like moving out is probably the best thing that could happen to you

kill your worthless retard parents

Same situation, but I wasn't an autismo so I didn't snapped.
>everything the same until the snapped part
>tell them I am 80kg, even though I am only 70
>they are happy with it
>my weight never comes up again

Visiting my parents for christmas and my mom made me breakfast this morning and wrote down the macros of everything in it for me. Even opened one of my Christmas presents early, a big tub of whey, so she could make a protein shake with my breakfast. Told me she loved and was glad I was home for the holidays. I gave her a big hug and told her that I loved her, too. Sorry to hear your parents don't love you anymore, OP

>whey
Your parents hate you too

Why are mums the biggest gains goblins? Are they working for the Jews?

Women hate when a man improves himself. They can't comprehend it

reddit.com/r/incels

go back

Where are you now OP?

Right now, a friends house

Alright buddy Im glad youre safe
You dont need that kind of negativity in your life. You know what you need to do to get where you want to be and it helps when you arent surrounded by people who just want to bring you down.

>just follow your hearth brah

>kg
stopped reading, america first

Yeah so what's the plan then op?

Do you have any way of supporting yourself? This should have been your primary goal the minute you suspected they would get all fucky. Sperging out like you did has cost you as well.

Well i was planning to move out next year anyway so its not a super big deal, was just kinda sudden; I work full time at a smoothie shop

Find some cheap long term accommodation, save some money for a few years then study

This shit makes me hate fat people and sympathize with them at the same time. If you are a bad parent that over-feeds your kid then you deserve death. But can you blame them? They probably had shitty parents as well. I guess it's natural selection, the standards for mateing are getting higher and higher so the fatties will not get the chance to be shitty parents and create the next generation of fatties. God bless you OP.

Roastie status: toasty

>the wonders of having grown up in a non-dysfunctional family

>If you are a bad parent that over-feeds your kid then you deserve death.
In many parts of the world the possibility of hunger is just a couple of generations back, this includes Russia and Europe. That stuff tends to stick, that's why there is a concept of over-feeding grandmother in Russia, for instance. Although I'm an oldfag, perhaps these days the reasons are different.

The reason nowadays is because people are stupid hedonists. They tread years away from their lifes for some unnaturally tasty food

Wait, is this the inspiration for pic related? Huh.

>tfw mum calls me fat while on hypertrophy phase
>i get shit on everytime i grab food past a certain time

Being a lanklet is still lightyears better than being a fat kid both mentally and physically

Why do you all live with your parents?

to save money lad

If they kick you out then make sure you never speak to them again
They can't have it both ways

Starve to death. That will show them how bad parents they were

this is true for my mother and my ex
maybe not all woman, but I wouldn't be surprised

How old are you, and do you have a job?