Making breakfast this morning

>making breakfast this morning
>fuck yeah eggs
>mom walks in after ive fried 6 eggs
>what the fuck user that isn't good for you your cholesterol is going to kill you
>6 eggs to her is a full meal
>6 eggs is under 600 calories
what the fuck

how do you guys do your eggs? better yet, what's a good breakfast i can prepare every morning in regards to getting my macros if i eat the same shit constantly?

Lean steak cooked in light olive oil

lmao my parents would probably flip shit if they saw me doing steak

In a blender:
>Glass of milk
>2 tsp sugar (Don't if cutting)
>2 tbsp peanut butter
>200g Greek Plain Yogurt (Non-fat if cutting)
>Instant Coffee
>Proton Power if you want (I don't)

Macros without Proton Power:
>F:45
>C:65
>P:30

Calories:785

Sauté some kale and garlic, drop in some eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Scramble it all up and serve with toast.

pardon my autism but what’s F?

this sounds really good, thanks

Fat you dingus

Why?

Years of nonsensical/conflicting information on dietary health has left most people completely irrational when it comes to food. Doesn’t help that the vegetarian/vegan cultists continue to pimp our more ridiculous garbage every year. One of them will probably be shitting this thread up in seconds.

Family-science, fucking hate it

My mom and grandma were discussing yesterday how people are getting fat and slow in my country because they eat a lot of meat. They don't know it's because they eat two slices of bread with everything in my culture. My grandma literally gasps in shock when I tell her I don't do this

this, essentially. unless i print out dietary articles and recipes and paste them on the fridge so they believe me, they’d believe their own judgement before mine.

Open fish oil pills and mix with brown rice. Form patties and fry them

How the fuck can you even think steak is unhealthy though?

Do your parents fucking avoid red meat completely?

That sounds fucking horrible user and I'm pretty sure you have autism.

Yeah, almost as mindless like the people eating heme-iron, cholesterol and saturated fats while avoiding anti-oxidants and inflammation preventing nutritionally dense whole plants.

What kinda shit household do you live in? Srs question

I do omelette to change things up from time to time. Put some bell peppers in there and try some lean bacon or lean cheese too. Side of wholegrain bread for some minerals/micros
And not to forget: 1 can of white monster energy

WHO HERE /SIPSFORBREAKFAST/?

a bowl of oats and berries and a glass of 18 egg whites. most of the cholesterol and fat is in the yellow.

May I guess?
Eastern Europe, am I right?

I have experienced that too

Ha, you guessed it!

Bulgaria to be exact. Though to be fair the bread is much tastier there (I live in England now, where bread tastes like shit in comparison).

>lean steak
Shit flavor, less calories, food of chumps
>light olive oil
All light refers to is flavor ya dipshit. If you're going to buy light olive oil you're better off buying vegetable oil or some other refined oil for significantly less.

Cholesterol is good for you, don't eat sugar with it though thatgs when it becomes a problem

45+65+30 = 130%

Gainesville here I come

google says that, since i have high cholesterol, i should be taking over 200mg a day, yet a single fried egg is almost that. what do?

Scrambled eggs, any form omelette and my favorite soft boiled eggs with soldiers.

If I have a tough workday and will lift after I eat spaghetti carbonara, easy af.
IfI dont have time to cook I eat oats with low fat yohgurt and a protein shake.

dummy

Try your scrambled eggs with oyster sauce and lemon zeste. Trust me this brings a whole new dimension to the eggs, it's next level shit. The taste is high end restaurant worthy.

>lemon zeste.
>with eggs
wtf

Tell your mom to fuck off and continue eating eggs. Go full Gaston mode OP.

I mean it's a lot of eggs op lol you only need like 80-100g of protein for the day maybe add some vegetables and shit to it and make it an omelette so you can get your daily onion in

How do you know how much protein OP need without knowing his LBM?

how much protein in 6 eggs?

Because that doesn't matter lol the daily intake for a 2k calorie normie is like 50g how much More protein do you think someone who lifts weights for an hour or so 3-5 times a week really needs? Don't fall for the protein jew bruh

It's like almost 40g isn't it? I believe they 6g per egg

your mom dosnt want you to get jacked so never listen to your mom

you need to eat as much eggs, beef and pork as possible

eat the eggs raw if you have to

if your mom wont buy the eggs, buy them yourself

You just went full retard.

I've been making egg yolk omelets and giving the whites to my German Shepard. I leave it a little uncooked in the middle to preserve nutrients. The yolks taste like cheese if you do it right.

Do you just eat eggs without anything?

My weekend egg breakfast usually looks Sth like this:
>3 eggs, fried with tomato ham, olive oil and spices
>6 slices of bread
>mayo, ketchup

All together 1300kcal or so

I make an egg sandwich: bread, sauce, cucumber, American style scrambled eggs, tomatoes, an onion, some garlic, kale

Me prerosnlaly I eat, 6 scrambled eggs(no salt or pepper), two pieces of toast with honey, a gronala bar with whole milk, a cup of black coffee and then a glass of water

Currently bulking but that’s my breakfast

Damn it, personally*

New levels of cholesterol denialism. People used to say it had no impact on heart disease now people flat out say it's good and it boosts test LMAO.

a common typo

> 8 eggs scrambled with 6 slices of pepper jack cheese
> 2 pieces of whole wheat potato bread
> Large glass of milk
Breakfast dinner of champions

This

People here are fucking retarded and think they need like 100+ grams of protein everyday, it's unbelievable. Most of us aren't Ronnie Coleman here and don't need 150g of protein a day

fuck i meant shouldnt*

Try and be a bit more subtle, soychild, your narcissistic splitting is showing. Nobody in their right mind 'avoids' vegetables.

Minus the kale that sounds pretty good

>doing steak

>t. fat faggot