How do we solve the nu-male """problem"""?

How do we solve the nu-male """problem"""?

Put testosterone in water

just leave them alone and focus on yourself

Have children. The 2012-2025 generation is generation Alpha. Raise your spawn to be absolute chads. 1pl8 bench at grade 9.

>

Let's face it, a grown up 30+ year old nu-male will never change his ways. He will never pick up a weight and lift it, he will never take himself seriously. He will never go to a doctor and ask for a TRT subscription (which he drastically needs) What do you want to do ? Grind raw onions and dissolve them in his daily intake of water ? Don't help the helpless. The only solution is to cockblock the girls they are eying at , cuck their girlfriends and wives and outbreed them for the sake of humanity.

kys yourself and that one less we have to worry about

We don't. Less competition for us. If this is the average male then we are all the more impressive

More importantly, why the FUCK do they always open their mouths and have shitty beards

To hide weak jaw and fat cheeks

The open mouth and wide eyes of surprise.

I see this irl with my housemates, they can’t take a picture without doing this and all have those bugmen glasses.

> “Where’s my hug”.
> Generally creepy with girls after a couple of pints.
> Trash sense of style.
> Can’t cook.
> treats female housemates like they are revered, bends to their whim and says sorry a lot if accidentally steps out of line to them.

Fucking hell, Veeky Forums saved me from this fate long ago. There is no defense for acting like this in your mid twenties.

These men are having sex in the regular, and you aren’t.

>why the FUCK do they always open their mouths
to appear as non-threatening as possible

You should befriend them. Most of them probably don't have any real male friends and spend all their time around women and gays.

Too bad most of it is non-consensual.

Maybe they secretly carve for cock , and are just ready for any occasion

>you aren't
had sex 3 times yesterday with a beautiful blonde girl
doubt she'd even take the time to spit on these faggots 2bh

Don't you care about your society? Numales are a symptom of decaying values which undermines our foundation and hurts us all. There is more to life than trying to fuck girls, hopefully you can understand that.

Mind your own buisness, soyboy. That's pathetic how you think that lifting weights 2-3 times per week is something special and make you masculine. A lot of you never tried combat sports, don't have own business, I don't even think that you enjoy your own life (since you are on anonymous forum for anime lovers and create threads about other people).

inb4:
>YOU JUST HAVE LOW TEST REEEE!!!111

My T level is over 1000 ng/dL and I wear beard and do photoes with opened mouth and surprised face. And this is masculine because I'm a man and therefore everything I do is masculine. Even if I wanted to fuck myself with dildo be sure that it will be brutal and masculine.

>he's not larping

>Alpha
>1pl8 @ 9th grade
Pick one. Isn't that what everyone starts with in middle school?

onions

DELET

i like ur style

The nu-male problem only applies to white men, you'll never see a black man acting and looking this weak.

Delusional

Have you never seen black weeaboos?

top kek there are tons of weeb niggers

stupid faggot just pirate the game

There's like less than 2% of black weaboos, plus majority of them are actually fit and athletic. Watching anime doesn't automatically make you weak

>that test

Destroy my bussy pls

You started strong then blew it with faggotry

Gas the jews.

>breeding with roasties

Monica!

The hair and beard look terrible. Why does he put so much effort compensating. I mean at 5'5" there won't be much to save you're basically as tall as most women and there are a considerable amount of women taller than you. And the height question has been answered already. So what exactly is he trying to do?

I squeeze potato to drink vodka straight into mouth

why would you suggest such a painless death unless you were a kike

TRT is the answer.
Test is the key to this tranny phase going on right now.
Inject these men with test and not female hormones and see what happens

Id rather be a happily married and good natured nu-male that is financially stable rather than some high test/unintelligent moron that contributes nothing to society

you forgot the part where they all brag about their disgusting IPA they drink because their only sense of masculinity is a high percentage alcoholic beer.

The existence of Kroc would tend to suggest that gear is not the answer.

Ain't nothing gay about getting your dick sucked

this isnt the nu male smile, this is the thot smile
it shows his tongue and lips to get my dick ROCK solid

The only one in that picture that doesn't do the nu-male face is the soyboy tranny

Quit posting your test every time you want to say something cuck. The soyboy
Mentality can't happen despite test levels so quit posting yours

Nothing to solve. Less competition for us

some are just smiling m8

>"""problem"""
By realizing that it's not your "problem" to solve, and to stop agonizing over how other idiots, who at least stay out of morbid obesity themselves, live their lives.

Only posting with verified test-score should be mandatory on Veeky Forums

Why solve it? They are your competition; why would you prevent your enemy from making a mistake.

>piss-drinker detected, enjoy your budlight fag

t. someone who used to appreciate good BEER

I feel proud to say I didn't even know Nintendo switch was a thing until just now.

>MOM PEOPLE ARE DOING THINGS I DONT LIKE AND THEY ARE STILL HAVING SUCCESSFUL LIVES

youre just mad that a bunch of video game loving 120lbs nerds can make up to 6 figures early in life and have a girlfriend while youre a brainlet who autistically overanalyzes some muscle group for hours no one cares about and make life decisions based on what a bunch of other social outcasts on an afrian shit sculpture imageboard say.
guy said it right, there is nothing musicline about the people who post here. with the amount of insecurity and over-emotional emo its-over spergout this is probably the most unmasculine board on the entire site.
if anything went wrong with society its a bunch of autists with no self-awareness who think they figured life out from their mother's basement with zero life experience and talk about masculinity on a cartoon imageboard but shutter when someone irl asks a question.

If you drink anything other than water, tea and coffee you are a numale
you can drink alcohol once a month if you have to but only if it's gin/vodka

imagine being the woman married to that lmao

>hey babe I wanna have sex now

hopefully for her sake his test is so low he doesn't even have a sex drive

they have a son, facts are not on your side my friend. He's a family man and so long as he does not neglect his child he's doing nothing wrong. For all we know he's a good father and husband

>Tfw bald with a beard and going blind
Never ever going to wear glasses to avoid looking like these guys.

>look how that guy looks guys xD
>posts le alt-right filthyfrank

oh wait i forgot its all IRONIC so it doesnt count hah xd

I never said that they have never had sex retard.

Do you actually think his wife lusts for him? Or wait, let me guess.

"He loves him for who he is on the inside, and because he's a nice person, and that's what makes him sexy"

LMAO

sure dude be sure to lmk how being a girly nu-male works out for your sex life, I heard women fucking love that shit

Cultural change. Men need to be taught to value physical discipline (not in a fascist way, though).

Men need the fire of tradition and heroes in history to look up to.

looks like he has a very low bf so chances are he has a sixpack, women love that

Heyyyy Vsauce Michael here

You don't

As they fidget spin and " catsh me otside hawabout that"

The hebrew fucked us up a long time ago

Clear alcohols are for women on diets.

yeah dude, i should just become some faggot that collects pictures of guys who wear glasses and have beard from the internet. this is the type of guy girls love

You understand.

That does not come in a top-down fashion. This change comes from the people. Like us here right now. Small ripples made by anonymous posters.

As if there’s anything wrong with fascism. Fascism is literally the societal manifestation of the laws of nature

>Don't you care about your society?
yes, I'm all for a "tough love" approach but belittling people and insulting them won't do anything but give you the ego stroke you need

Chill out, Swanson.

Seeing its effects in the last century, there's plenty of wrong with it.

I’m gonna go ahead and second this post here but that’s not why I’m replying to it.
Can we try and drop the whole “living in your mother’s basement” argument?
I’m sure they exist as a stereotype but surely it is a fraction of a percent of the people on this board or any board for that matter. In my opinion when you use that insult it kind of invalidates the rest of your argument because I’m gonna go ahead and assume more people on here are normal people than you realise.

Just my two cents

Is it weird that I fantasize about getting strong so I can bully numales?
I just want to be a muscular girl who dresses well, and won't hesitate to talk proudly about Hitler and my volk. I think it'll work because I'm taller than the average male as well.

Why are low T numales able to get a gf, while buff Veeky Forums semi-autists like myself not?

let's btfo liberals together baby

Lol, jelous faggot

>implying I am a civnat kekistani embarrassment of a human being
They get bullied, too.

I did this kind of shit when I was like 16 and in hindsight, I'm fucking embarrassed about that shit. why people still do it instead of smiling is beyond me, especially how anyone can be so retarded that they actually put stupid pics like that online

post feminine penis

>Fascism is literally the societal manifestation of the laws of nature
>beat up, deport, kill people who disagree with you
>extra tax for singles
>render illegal any other party and trade union
>censor everything, from newspaper to movies to music
>do everything you can to lose a war and damage your own country as much as possible
>be even more corrupt than most governments we have today
ahhh yes truly the laws of nature

Because they are self-aware and have normal self-esteem. You have neither of those things right now and you are letting it bother you. Don't
Its easy to date girls if you just be yourself and don't act like a true autist

>Those passive aggressive hash tags

>Can we try and drop the whole “living in your mother’s basement” argument?

Veeky Forums has more nogf and feels threads than /r9k/ and there was a survey recently thas showed more than every third person on this board is a virgin.
no successful person will put so much energy into caring about strangers on the internet. its either a bunch of friendless nerds who are addicted to outrage searching for things that offends them (so exactly like tumblr) or a bunch of people who are desperate for an identity and start hating on popular things

Fascism is just corruption for the benefit of your own. Moral particularism. It is necessary when you invite your enemies into your homeland.

That being said I wish we could kill, deport, and censor all of our enemies instead of letting them run wild in our own nations. It's what every non-suicidal government does.

>muh social darwinism
>muh might is right

>a bunch of people who are desperate for an identity
This is what happens when you indoctrinate a whole people into not having an identity. They grasp for anything they can.

He's right though. There's literally no such thing as a human right. Everything that functions in society is backed by violence, or the threat of violence/imprisonment.

Shit, man. I know you're used to get praise for those words on /pol/ (much like I did), but you should take a step back and truly think of the ramifications of the thoughts behind your post. If you're not antisocial, clinically speaking, you're, at least, possessed by a psychopathic ideology.

I am self-aware though

How the hell do numales have self-esteem if they're are acting the way they are?

>semi-autists like myself

You just answered your own question, Boy-o