So guys. I just finished smolov squat and my 1rm went from 137.5kg to 170kg

So guys. I just finished smolov squat and my 1rm went from 137.5kg to 170kg.
I didn't expect to go any higher than 160kg on my last day but my buddy pushed me and encouraged me to smash out 170kg.
I feel like this has been the biggest accomplishment of all my years of lifting, even more so than when I deadlifted 200kg.
I guess I just wanna make this post for anyone on the fence about smolov. It's a grueling routine but if you stay committed, don't miss any days and eat like a fat ass then it really is incredibly effective.
Merry Christmas guys, I hope Santa brings you all gainz.

B R A P P

what's your bodyweight?

nigga.... you got a girl butt

I'm 91kg and 5'10
I know it's not that impressive but I'm very pleased with my progress
I know senpai it's actually super gay

Is there a reason why I should go for one rep maxes than five rep maxes?
Will it help me increase the five rep maxes more efficently by switching things up?

If you look at smolov routine you'll see that it's a mixture of different volumes. Here screenshot of what my final week looked like.
My 5x5 max went up a crazy amount too. From like 120kg to 147.5kg

Alright, thanks for clearing that up mate. I might try that stuff in spring when I do some bulking.

sauce on pants?

Christmas present from the aul gf lad. Theyr'e Nike Tech Fleece

this

fuck i suspected as much, i cant justify spending 150$ cad on those pants. jelly as fuck.

Neither could I. Fucking based gf

I saved your pic before realizing you were a fucking guy. Don't fucking wear or pose like that again you fucking closet faggot. Picture deleted.

Lmao you found a guys ass sexy, you fucking faget.

Don't be afraid of your feelings :^)

That ass. . . .

What's ur gf think of your butt

a shame to waste that ass on a gf she better appreciate it lel

going into my trap folder

She's my number 1 fan but maybe a little jealous. Her butt is T H I C C too

I can squat 170kg and my ass doesn't look nearly as good REEEEE

lets see

pretty butt user
good job on your lifts

Nice work, man. Great ass, too, no homo. What did you do for your other lifts? Would it be wise to run 531 BBB for OHP during this program (my two main lifts) and swim,on my off days? How was your recovery?

I ran 531for ohp during beginning of smolov but wasn't having any progression. I came to terms that during this routine I had to put my other gains on hold and really dedicate myself to squats. Recovery was a bitch at first but it gets easier after 7 weeks. I normally went to sleep around half 12am before smolov but found myself falling asleep around half 10 during which definitely helped. And just eat as much as possible, no alcohol.

>nigger
This is bait

post boi pucci
>mfw no thicc femanon gf and larping to annon to post his benis

Would it be feasible to do any OHP coupled with bodyweight exercises? OHP in the sense of 10+ reps?

Yeah for sure. I still did some exercises after my squats. I just didn't go heavy or do a bunch of accessories. Can't wait to get back into old routine now that I'm finished with smolov

How was your deadlift post program? How long was the typical squat session?

Can you post a pic without yoga pants so we can see your raw glutes?

That’s gay as fuck bro

Please go back to your shit board

thats on you for making it gay man. Asking to see a naked man ass isnt inherently gay

I just finished smolov yesterday. I haven't deadlifted in 13 weeks. I don't know if I'll go heavy at all for the next 6 months. I've been wanting to switch to bodybuilding hypertrophy for a while and think now is the perfect time. I'll get back into heavy deadlifts and go for that 5plate come autumn.
My squat sessions varied, some days they'd take an hour and others only half. Add another 20 mins for stretching at the start.

damn I hope you eat that gd stuff

>raw glutes
Nnever fucking change Veeky Forums