Delusional "athletes"

Iv'e recently come across youtube videos of both these fuckers and come to consider them the epitome of entertainment.

left - Charlie Zelenoff, basically goes around sucker punching people and claiming boxing wins.
youtube.com/watch?v=PE5LFUknr8Q

right- Jason "Blahautism" Blaha, delusional bodybuilder.
youtube.com/watch?v=IHlDOKklwgo&t

Any more of these delusional "athletes"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tKp4T9ZUCM
youtube.com/watch?v=aflkKR43IHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=3tKp4T9ZUCM

At least Zelenoff has the balls to meet the people he shit talks face to face. Blaha would never act the big man outside of his basement.

youtube.com/watch?v=aflkKR43IHo

Yeah only because he's literally crazy.

2:28 - "im the best im still the best"
then proceeds to run away with his tail between his legs

I'm too lazy to find a video but the fake weight phenom Brad Castleberry probably fits.

Blaha provides a decent amount of relatively "educational content".

But he is a fat homo

Hating Castleberry is reddit. He is strong as fuck and triggers powerlifting autists.

"Alpha" Destiny

Jason Genova.
He literally said to his mom on camera: "hey mom, people are saying i'm retarded, i'm not retarded just odd add, right mom?"
His mother proceded to look into the ground. Legit 5 second pass after she murmurs "yes"

tards aren't delusional, they're just retards. That's why genova or alex manlet destiny wouldn't fit on this subject

He posed naked on periscope. Search up jason genova naked.

>alex
>retarded

Spotted the real retard.

he talks in a weird way, do meme exercises and talks about being alpha and tough, what do you expect me to think?

Wow at this Charlie guy. I don't e en have the words

alex is the embodyment of Veeky Forums. he is an autistic weeb who is delusional in the fact that he thinks lifting will cure all his problems. He acts like he is alpha but it is blatent that he has no success with women whatsoever. I guess its not a surprise Veeky Forums hates him because he is exactly what fit hates the most - themselves.

Yep

So it's like looking into a mirror and you hate the reflection?

>I guess its not a surprise Veeky Forums hates him because he is exactly what fit hates the most - themselves.

He's a narcissist. Why do betas gravitate towards ego manipulators