Dumbbell exercises for beginners

You guys know the best dumbbell exercises. If so please share

Flat bench / Incline dumbbell press is pretty goat.
Variations of dumbbell rows are also great and very easy on beginners.

Hammer curls, ohp, dead squat.
Can do most every barbell exercise

These are good. Bulgarian lunges are a good lower body exercise with dumbbells, but it requires a modicum of balance and coordination

Chest: Incline press
Back: Bench Rows
Shoulders: One armed military press / lateral raises / rear delt raises / shrugs
Legs: Lunges / Split squats / Goblet squat / Romanian deadlifts
Biceps: Curls / Hammercurls
Triceps: Overhead extensions

Be creative!

And that’s the last one I’ve got. Granted there is some barbell exercises in there but just chop & change them for their dumbbell alternatives.
Happy lifting user.

>upright row

could you upload a higher res of this pic

Wow thanks user ! I was looking for a way to switch up my Push Pull Legs routine . I had the same routine since I started seriously lifting and dieting 4 months ago, so this is a great content. I will switch up some of the exercises and challenge myself more.

I wish I could but I’ve never been able to find one. Sorry mate.
I know I know.
No worries amigo, best to switch things up. I used these for about 3 months then stopped getting results, started using Balcony Bros routine and that’s now not working for me as well so now I’m onto a PPL split.
Always keep the muscles confused!

Is there a tired and true full body workout routine with just dumbbells?

whats wrong with upright rows
am i missing a joke

You can always make one.
>Floor and bench press for chest
>Seated and standing OHP for shoulders
>One arm rows, bent over rows, seal/chest supported on incline bench rows, shrugs, rear delt rows, pullups for back
>Bulgarian split squat, walkings lunges, DB RDL, one arm snatch, DB step ups, pistol squat for legs
And ofcourse all the cookie cutter isolation movements.
Start fullbody 3x/week,
with maybe 3x5 until you stall and then increase the volume or go concurrent and have an intensity and a volume day in which you cycle movements and/or rep schemes,
1 compound lift for each muscle group per workout and don't forget arms.

I've doing it for 1,5 years now from total beginner. My numbers are not great, but my body looks so much fucking better so I don't care.
I can do bench press 36kg DBs for 10x3, 178cm 78kg~ bloated.
I always experiment and try new things since I have adjustable dumbbells that only go up to 36kg.

Scandinavian skull swings are great even with dumb bells

Upright rows are notorious for fucking up your shoulders.

Can i go ottermode with just dumbbells and chinups/dips?

Beachbody Beast Body

Apparently it is Body Beast anywho I had nice results. It is dumbbell with some curl bar and pull-ups.

Whats a good alternative?

Facepull then overhead pull

Thanks duder.

These are great, maybe I'll print some out.

>tfw you already did theese and a few more

i read that using dumbells are static workout and don't grow any muscles, only make you ripped and stay the same size. is this true? i'm really scrawny and just starting out so i'm a dumbass on what to believe. plus do i really need to eat a whole lot just to get bigger or do workouts do just fine?

this makes no sense

scuse my retardation, so i would be correct that they make muscles bigger? how much does eating contribute. is eating like a pig fully essential?

> so i would be correct that they make muscles bigger?
yes
>how much does eating contribute. is eating like a pig fully essential?
eating is VERY important without the necessary proteins you can't build muscles but you don't really need to eat like a pig

how much protein would be a good amount for one day?

To gain muscle? A rough estimate is 0.8 grams for every pound you weigh. Of course the quality of the protein and how much water you drink per day is important too.

bent db reverse fly feels fantastic

Ensnare metal discs
Move them against force of gravity
Make muscles

Why would you recommend the goblet squat over the dumbbell squat?