discord.gg/SpdsJQd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sand nigger

Pignigger

I don't eat pig

still better than a filthy kike

>85IQ inbred rapist vs 117IQ intellectual engineer/doctor/lawyer
maybe by your standards that's better, Ahmed

of course not, what foul beast would eat one of their own?
that'd be low, even for a jew

you can shout superiority claims all you want, at the end of the day you're still sucking off a baby's foreskin

youtube.com/watch?v=D1kA9LOjF4c
vs
youtube.com/watch?v=AuWDzQ-tiZ8

>same species

Found the swedish cuck

Farah go kill yourself literally nobody cares stop trying to get Veeky Forums to orbit you and make a new discord when others kick you out

cherrypicking won't unfuck all those 7 year old your rabbi diddled in the sauna, Moshe

You can’t stop me

some guy referred to "Farah"
are you Farah?
wow
I truly sympathize with you then
being born as a muslim woman is a fate I wouldn't wish on anybody
I won't insult you anymore, sorry

LOL ITS FARAH

At least I wasn’t born as a white pig thank god?!?

Are you good looking Farah?
I can ensure your descendants have a somewhat acceptable IQ of 100, I have plenty of genes to spare if you catch my drift

Don’t talk to me

not a muslim, kike
just have a working moral compass

I can save your children from their 85IQ fate, literally at no cost
You just have to look decent Farah

*takes your compass*
*slams it on the floor*

wont work twice bich

*picks up compass shards*
*gouges your eyes with them*

"plenty of genes to spare" lmao you fucking sodomite
yeah man, Woody Allen and Weinstein are prime genetic material
can't wait to see my children grow up to be manlets with hooked noses and hunched backs, what a fate

*takes your wife's pussy*
*slams it on my dick*

>8 posters
>27 replies

The link is dead my dood

>manlets
6'3 buddybud
oh and please don't project your cuck fantasies on me, that's not kosher in my religion
don't forget, 117 average IQ, write it down somewhere, you musloids get quite forgetful

For a thread made for self-improvement, it's seems to be filled with a lot of manchilds

discord.gg/SpdsJQd

i guess having a foreskin is also not kosher in your religion, Goldberg
you can make baseless IQ claims all you want, won't change the fact that you're a small shrieking goblin hunched over your PC screen defending a culture of degeneracy and moral decay
the Day of The Rope is coming, and your kind will be banished to hell, eternal flames forever engulfing your decayed soul
have fun with your tranny rights and gay pride parades, God knows kikes love shoving those down normal people's throat

Buddybud I agree with /pol/ on literally every point except the one concerning who the true superior race is.
Enjoy your life working at shlomo's factory, it's your rightful place as a low IQ prole

the only time i'll walk into shlomo's factory is with an AK and extra ammo out the ass
you'll have to send both Mossad and IDF to put me down
and i won't leave this Earth without taking at least a dozen of you dogs with me
and for a supposed masterrace, you sure do a lot of virtue-destroying stuff, Moses
that's because jews are operating on an algorithm, joined in a universal hivemind of destruction and anti-decency. they're closer to insects than actual people

>prophet raped a 9 year old girl
>an entire religion follows his tradition
muslims will always be subhumans

Death to the enemies of Israel

muslims ain't perfect, but comparing the two...
muslims can be a nuisance, while The Jew is a disease, a parasite actively destroyimg it's host

go cut off more foreskins

>You know what would make Veeky Forums discussion better? Needless mandatory namefaggotry

I think Reddit is more your speed

wew lad.

>watching a muslim and Jewish person fight on fit, being racist and using 14-year old *actions against each other*

Protip: don't post stuff like this on the internet, even if you're joking. All those words in a single post is alarming.

Everybody in the car, so come on let's ride

it's all just playfull banter, lad
and i'm not a muslim

I didn’t argue with anyone at all