You can do one exercise for the rest of your life

Why is it the pushup?

Also, thoughts on this guy's exercise regime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0lHEd9Eyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clean and Press

chinup

c&j realistically
hacksquat if for fun instead of results

BENCH PRESS

Why? Because you have death itself hovering over you and it's fucking ALPHA

Bicep curl

>Bicep curl

op here, you wot m8?

Curlbro detected

Calf raise

Charlie is fucking based. He legit has superhuman strength so if you wanna be Veeky Forums be bronson, follow his regime religiously

>Bend Metal cell bars x escape

This except specify clean &PUSH press

what else do these work - looks good for legs and back a bit too?

Fpbp

So it's basically a bodyweight routine?

>Calf raise

an Aussie Popeye

Google it, he scribbled it on paper for us weak cunts to follow

>So it's basically a bodyweight routine?

Yep, lol. He uses chairs and towels alot I think. I tried the chair and towel routine once - takes fucking forever but you do feel an all over swole from it, but different than most other exercises. Also didn't hurt much the next day. I think he's onto something.

>Google it, he scribbled it on paper for us weak cunts to follow

Paperback is on Amazon. I didn't read it all, or follow it, but he is an inspiring character...

I have to get this. That writing style is so entertaining.

>Cost the British taxpayer millions X Failure

Pushupsquatpullup

>Muh taxes

LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKIN POOFTA KEEP YOUR FAGGOT OPINIONS TO YOURSELF YOU DOPEY CUNT OR ILL CUT YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF

I would personally do clean and jerk

this

Either pull-ups or deadlift

Legs, shoulders, triceps, back and core.

charles bronson is a faggot. hes not strong, his physique is shit and his "routine" doesnt do anything

if you think otherwise you are a literal child

>t.faggot who can’t bend steel bars of a jail cell

Deadlift

lmao neither can he. hes the epitome of that old guy who comes up to you in the gym and tells you he used to bench 4pl8 when he was your age

>Eye witness accounts of him bending bars in rage
>Taking on a troop of police in riot gear

user pls

>"do ONE exercise"
>clean AND jerk
>clean AND press
>clean AND push press
That's two lifts, faggots. Pick one.

>idolising a mentally ill old man
>believing his bs

lmao

Well, I actually bought his book "Solitary Fitness". It was thanks to him and his book that I actually got into fitness. I was fascinated by him and his story after watching the movie.

All in all, the book isn't bad, but it isn't great either. Some informations are wrong, others are outdated... Some are just plain stupid (like training your asshole, or your dick, stuff like that). But let's say you're looking for a not-too-hard bodyweight program for beginner with absolutely no equipment, this book is great. You have lots of different exercices for the whole body. But the thing that I think is the most important in this book is the "Declaration of commitment".

The first time I read the book was in pdf form. I couldn't sign the declaration of commitment and guess what ? I quit after a week, maybe two. Then, few months later, I bought the book, tore the declaration of commitment after signing it and filling it and taped it to a wall in my room. Fitness has been a passion and a part of my life since then, which was 2 years and 3 months ago.

So yeah, good book to get started on bodyweight and if you want to learn more about the guy, but seeing how our knowledge of the body and sports have evolved, I'd recommend reading more recent stuff too.

>It was thanks to him and his book that I actually got into fitness.

Funny that, it was the Bronson DVD extra showing TH training for the role that got me into fitness, as they only used Bronson's exercises (well, bodyweight anyway)

Years later I remembered and bought the book just as a Thankyou - but yeah it's not bad reading. The passion is unmissable.

Why do you chose pushup?

>Why do you chose pushup?

I'm not the fittest but it's always the exercise I dread most (besides chinups, which I can still not do)
Fucking killer triceps from it and decent chest and mean shoulders.
Charlie likes 'em.

Ring strict L sit muscle up

This one? youtube.com/watch?v=VJ0lHEd9Eyg

>This one?
Yes m8, golden, thnx. Tried to find it a few months ago but couldnt see it on YT - nice one!

So that Patrick seems a pretty GOAT trainer if you like that sort of thing.

clean and snatch to squat.